Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix CG)

Yeah working from home is good although need some external communication with others cas it'd just be mean having little interaction. I'd love to setup so many different things to benefit the sisters and muslims on the whole...one day...one day...
    You're right!

I suppose that is just one trait fo the businessperson- always seeking new and innovative ways

ReputationRep:
    Assalaamu Alaikum everyone!

Ummm excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is wrong with the Sun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    Assalaamu Alaikum everyone!

Ummm excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is wrong with the Sun?
    lacks "hayaa" even for non muslim society.

ReputationRep:
    Salamun Alaikum everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Salamun Alaikum everyone
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam sister, it turned out i didnt have the test today so that was great! How was your day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix CG)
    lacks "hayaa" even for non muslim society.
    Please define 'hayaa'... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam sister, it turned out i didnt have the test today so that was great! How was your day?
    Salaams rashid,

Lucky :p: Next time get a dairy to record all you're test dates, just in case

How was my daY? It was good alhamdulillah. Classes finished early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Salaams rashid,

Lucky :p: Next time get a dairy to record all you're test dates, just in case

How was my daY? It was good alhamdulillah. Classes finished early.
    Lols @ diary comment. Too bad diaries have never worked with me... I remember them pretty well tho, and it turned out that i did remember correctly lols! Lucky at classes finishing early! I was hoping for that! So what you upto?

ReputationRep:
    i always keep a diary..keeps me in track. I have bad memory unfortunately

what am i doing? Oh i just replied to this post in the general discussion forum. Was pretty annoyed with a comment someone made about the muslims. God! some people just don't stop, do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    i always keep a diary..keeps me in track. I have bad memory unfortunately

what am i doing? Oh i just replied to this post in the general discussion forum. Was pretty annoyed with a comment someone made about the muslims. God! some people just don't stop, do they?
    Yeah they don't! It really bugs me. Can you give me a link to it? I even thought that the Debate and Discussion room has been taken over by a bunch of loonies! There's hardly any proper debates/ discussions anymore, just flaming of most religions/ theists! And its a bit hard to fight off a ship load of them! lols...

So do you have any interesting topics that we could discuss?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they don't! It really bugs me. Can you give me a link to it? I even thought that the Debate and Discussion room has been taken over by a bunch of loonies! There's hardly any proper debates/ discussions anymore, just flaming of most religions/ theists! And its a bit hard to fight off a ship load of them! lols...

So do you have any interesting topics that we could discuss?
    oh it's not as bad as the arguments in the Debate and discussion room....i's the first link in the general discussion. It's called 'If you Invented a Time machine'

Nope..no topic at the momet. You have any in mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    oh it's not as bad as the arguments in the Debate and discussion room....i's the first link in the general discussion. It's called 'If you Invented a Time machine'

Nope..no topic at the momet. You have any in mind?
    Nope not really, i was just in the music section and found out that the first Power Rangers theme song was released in the UK and got to number 3! :eek: Pretty weird... :rolleyes:

Oh i saw that post in GD... Its pretty bad! But i don't particularily like Abu Hamza either... Watched him on HardTalk and he spoke some sense but he really should look at the peaceful side of things.

ReputationRep:
    Nope not really, i was just in the music section and found out that the first Power Rangers theme song was released in the UK and got to number 3! :eek: Pretty weird... :rolleyes:

Oh i saw that post in GD... Its pretty bad! But i don't particularily like Abu Hamza either... Watched him on HardTalk and he spoke some sense but he really should look at the peaceful side of things.
    power rangers theme song? number 3? wow! :eek: That is weird. I actually used to enjoy watching power rangers when i was small

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    power rangers theme song? number 3? wow! :eek: That is weird. I actually used to enjoy watching power rangers when i was small
    Lol me too! I loved it! hehe... I used to pretend i was the red ranger and then when the green dude came about, he became my fave! Haha! Good times...

Hey you know once in my Business and Management class we just started talking about cartoons/ shows we used to watch when we were little... And then this one guy said that when he watches Ninja Turtles and found out where the sewer was he went and flushed his action figures down the toilet! And then his mom came and was like "Hey wat the hell are you doing?!" And he said 'I'm sending them home...' haha! I thought that was hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum

Hows everyone?

ReputationRep:
    Lol me too! I loved it! hehe... I used to pretend i was the red ranger and then when the green dude came about, he became my fave! Haha! Good times...

Hey you know once in my Business and Management class we just started talking about cartoons/ shows we used to watch when we were little... And then this one guy said that when he watches Ninja Turtles and found out where the sewer was he went and flushed his action figures down the toilet! And then his mom came and was like "Hey wat the hell are you doing?!" And he said 'I'm sending them home...' haha! I thought that was hilarious!

hahaha rashid....that's hilarious! I could just picture that :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Assalamu Alaikum

Hows everyone?
    Salaams Sc

I'm fine..and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Salaams Sc

I'm fine..and yourself?
    W/Salaams Milli!

Alhamdulilah im good jus tiredd :sleep: loll might have a lye down in a bit and off to the mosque tonight for dhikr

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum

Hows everyone?
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam sister Munise! How are you?

ReputationRep:
    W/Salaams Milli!

Alhamdulilah im good jus tiredd :sleep: loll might have a lye down in a bit and off to the mosque tonight for dhikr
    Same here...i'm pretty tired as well. For some reason, i find it difficult to sleep during the day. I just cant...even when i was a baby :p: By the way what does dhikr mean?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.