The Student Room Group
SketchyCanvas
Does anyone know any Arabic classes where they teach you the language, in London?

no, sorry sis

not sure :rolleyes:
rahmara
aw,

yh i understand sis

were so busy, no freedom for us.LOL

yep all work no play :frown:
Milli
I'm fine thank you....just came back from a wedding. How about you? :smile:

i like going weddings siter milli

how was it/
Reply 10243
rahmara
wow, thats really cool, sis

i thought you learnt it from one of your friends because thats what people tend to do nowadays

hehe....no i try to keep myself active...i'm busy everday. I go Arabic classes on sundays, Tai Boxing on Mondays, Bengali classes on tuesdays, wednesdays free :biggrin: Swimming on thursdays, as well as tennis, Basketball on fridays and turkish classes............. saturdays i work and then attend my piano classes. :p: :biggrin: :biggrin:
rahmara
no, sorry sis

not sure :rolleyes:

no probs, i really wanna learn the language and been searching for Arabic classes
gameplayer_no1
yep all work no play :frown:

i agree with you on that one sis:biggrin:

busy days
Milli
hehe....no i try to keep myself active...i'm busy everday. I go Arabic classes on sundays, Tai Boxing on Mondays, Bengali classes on tuesdays, wednesdays free :biggrin: Swimming on thursdays, as well as tennis, Basketball on fridays and turkish classes............. saturdays i work and then attend my piano classes. :p: :biggrin: :biggrin:

marshalah sis

your a very busy girl

thats god, keep it up

alhamdulilah:biggrin:
Reply 10247
rahmara
i like going weddings siter milli

how was it/

yeah i like weddings 2 :p:

It was okay.....until it came to the music..and dancing :eek: It was mixed unfrotunately.
SketchyCanvas
no probs, i really wanna learn the language and been searching for Arabic classes

me too sis

i normaly learn from arabic websites

just know a few words thats it :frown:
Milli
yeah i like weddings 2 :p:

It was okay.....until it came to the music..and dancing :eek: It was mixed unfrotunately.

oooohh, music and dancing...

hmmm...:rolleyes:
Reply 10250
rahmara
oooohh, music and dancing...

hmmm...:rolleyes:

I was like :eek: when the slow music began, and the bride and groom danced :eek: :eek: :eek:
Milli

wooo you sound busy
the most i do on the weekend is catch up on lost sleep from the weekdays :sleep:
Milli

MashAllah! Can i ask you how the Arabic Classes are? I've been searching for Arabic classes which teach you the language in London but not been able to find any atm :frown:
Milli
I was like :eek: when the slow music began, and the bride and groom danced :eek: :eek: :eek:

the bride and groom danced

you got to be kddin sis
gameplayer_no1
wooo you sound busy
the most i do on the weekend is catch up on lost sleep from the weekdays :sleep:

i dont even get time to do that sis :frown:
Milli

they actually danced :eek: ive never been to a wedding were the guest so much as even nodded thier head to the music let alone danced :redface:
Reply 10256
gameplayer_no1
wooo you sound busy

lol....i do that on wednesdays...but then i have exams..and tuition...and then coursework..and homework...:eek: :eek: :eek: Hopefully, i'm planning to cut down on some of my classes.
Milli

Lol was it a turkish wedding? :p:
rahmara
i dont even get time to do that sis :frown:

aww poor you :hugs:
my mums not to happy about it :biggrin: she gets annoyed if i sleep in late a ignore my chores :biggrin: :redface: my dads cool with it :biggrin: lol
Reply 10259
rahmara
the bride and groom danced

you got to be kddin sis

i'm serious :p:

even worse...this stranger came up to me and asked me to dance. Rejection is an awful thing :p: ....so i said no.

Latest