Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    yep...mashallah rashid...if only everyone agreed with it :p: In my opinion, the husband shouldn't help all the time..just once in a while would be fine.
    Heh, i love kids and took care of my bro when he was a baby so i wanna do that when/ if i have kids. Although the wife can handle kitchen otherwise i better keep the fire station on speed dial!

Unless i'm supposed to make 2 minute noodles or something! Or Leesnata Pogetche (hehe!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Heh, i love kids and took care of my bro when he was a baby so i wanna do that when/ if i have kids. Although the wife can handle kitchen otherwise i better keep the fire station on speed dial!

Unless i'm supposed to make 2 minute noodles or something! Or Leesnata Pogetche (hehe!)
    oh allah

thats funny

ReputationRep:
    Heh, i love kids and took care of my bro when he was a baby so i wanna do that when/ if i have kids. Although the wife can handle kitchen otherwise i better keep the fire station on speed dial! Unless i'm supposed to make 2 minute noodles or something! Or Leesnata Pogetche (hehe!)
    lol...yeah, just in case :p: I'm talking from experience...5 months ago i nearly burned the kitchen down whilst cooking some chips and fish. I actually mentioned it when it happened on the islamic society.

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    lol...yeah, just in case :p: I'm talking from experience...5 months ago i nearly burned the kitchen down whilst cooking some chips and fish. I actually mentioned it when it happened on the islamic society.
    Haha, i've never tried very much besides cake flooding and that Serbian kinda leaf bread and another Serbian kinda sweet called Gallete. Very proud after those attemps! And the leaf bread is delicious!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, i've never tried very much besides cake flooding and that Serbian kinda leaf bread and another Serbian kinda sweet called Gallete. Very proud after those attemps! And the leaf bread is delicious!
    wow..thats pretty good. I'm still learning how to make egg :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam!
    How are you sis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    whoa, sis :rolleyes:

i can imagine it.LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    whoa, sis :rolleyes:

i can imagine it.LOL
    lol...i'm still having nightmares thinking about it :p:

ReputationRep:
    walaykumsalam sis

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    lol...i'm still having nightmares thinking about it :p:
    aww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    wow..thats pretty good. I'm still learning how to make egg :eek:
    Lol haha! Too much Thai kick-boxing! I think i have broken an egg and made one... Yes i have. Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Lol haha! Too much Thai kick-boxing! I think i have broken an egg and made one... Yes i have. Yay!
    lol :p: I think i've spent so much time on my studies and activities...i've ignored cooking....i have friends who can cook everything. I dread the feeling off walking into a kitchen and cooking something....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    lol :p: I think i've spent so much time on my studies and activities...i've ignored cooking....i have friends who can cook everything. I dread the feeling off walking into a kitchen and cooking something....
    Why? It's a really nice feeling of success when you make something... Like that leaf bread! Man i was happy when i came out alive and with something that smelt so good! *drools and becomes hungry!*

ReputationRep:
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam!
    How are you sis?
    I'm good alhamdulilah watching a comedy on TV :p: how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Why? It's a really nice feeling of success when you make something... Like that leaf bread! Man i was happy when i came out alive and with something that smelt so good! *drools and becomes hungry!*
    because i know i'll end up poisoning the person who will eat the food i make :p: or...i will burn the kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    I'm good alhamdulilah watching a comedy on TV :p: how are you?
    salams

what film is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    walaykumsalam sis

how are you Rahmara?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    salams

what film is it?
    W/Salams Milli

Its the new series, Everybody Hates Chris on ch5. But a comdey film is starting after called Anger Management with Adam Sandler :p: brill film ...yeah i like my comdedy films :p:

ReputationRep:
    how are you Rahmara?
    alhamdulilah im well sis

doing ict coursework

hows everyboday hates chris going?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.