Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    Nobody is perfect. We're all humans and make mistakes. The Shaytaan is always there and whispering to us. I doubt anyone here implied that they are infallible.
    Yes, i was merely agreeing with this statement as said for about 5 times above, it wasn't aimed in particular at anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I'm chilled like a penguin and schweet like a lemon. (South African slang, don't try to interpret. Just know that i couldn't resist)
    lol...how odd.

Oh man, here we go again
    I am off
    salamss

ReputationRep:
    Wa Alaikum as Salaam!

Mittow, when ever you return...
    What exactly was it that ticked you off? Just an honest question...you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

ReputationRep:
    Salamun alaikum everyone

It seems that everyday we have a different argument in the islamic society....between muslims. I don't see a topic being discussed and even when it is...another argument begins...There is difference in opinions..which confuses not only me but every other person who looks at this thread. Unless your 100% sure what your saying is true..then post...if not please keep it to yourself.

I dont really see a point in coming to the islamic society anymore. Instead of learning more about islam I find myself getting confused.

Milli, it my fault, wallahi, I am the trouble maker, I dont agree with a lot of you, and it isnt my fault when I speak up
    And MF
    Ticks me of ?????
    People pf prescribe their views on to others like they are islamic views
    xxxx

(Original post by Milli)
    Salamun alaikum everyone

It seems that everyday we have a different argument in the islamic society....between muslims. I don't see a topic being discussed and even when it is...another argument begins...There is difference in opinions..which confuses not only me but every other person who looks at this thread. Unless your 100% sure what your saying is true..then post...if not please keep it to yourself.

I dont really see a point in coming to the islamic society anymore. Instead of learning more about islam I find myself getting confused.
    And I agree totally about opinions and getting confused
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    People pf prescribe their views on to others like they are islamic views
    xxxx
    Exactly what views?
    And how would you descirbe Islamic views? If some people echo the sentiments of many learned scholar more knowledgeable of the Quran and Hadith/Sunnah than you or I, would that be considered Islamic views?

Salamun alaikum everyone

Wa alaikum as Salaam.
    I agree. For my part, I try and post as many evidence (Quranic or from the Hadith) I can for any issue and Inshallah, I'll try harder.

ReputationRep:
    Milli, it my fault, wallahi, I am the trouble maker, I dont agree with a lot of you, and it isnt my fault when I speak up
    Not everybody agrees with everybody here. In the end, it’s a matter of opinion. Anyone here who makes a claim about anything should provide evidence; those who don't agree can either refute it or personally choose not to believe it. It's completely up to you. Some of the learned U'lema don't agree with each other on some issues. It's completely normal.
    We can simply agree to disagree and to each his own.

I don't know at the moment tbh. Inshallah every one learns that an opinion is very different than a word sent by Allah all mighty. Inshallah will post later, and sorry for causing so much havok here. xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I don't know at the moment tbh. Inshallah every one learns that an opinion is very different than a word sent by Allah all mighty. Inshallah will post later, and sorry for causing so much havok here. xxxx
    You didn't cause anything. Take care and Salaams!

ReputationRep:
    Salaam everyone...hope everyones good....now this is very serious so please give it some attention inshallah...is anyone going to do Accounting and Finance @ Leeds or anything of the sort...cos i really would like to know the people that will be doing it? Actually i really really need and would like to know how many muslims will be doing it because i really really don't want to be the only muslim doing it! Jazakallah...u can jus pm me or tell me here if u are going to do it or even if you are going to go to leeds for any course...thats the Leeds main one not the metropolitan...jazakallah

ReputationRep:
    Quick Salaams all!

ReputationRep:
    salaam brother

ReputationRep:
    seems like there is no one here so i'll be off salaamu alaikum all

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

I was wondering if Giving Blood is haram or not? I got a post today saying that i can now being 17 and want to but heard it was haram :s:

Sister Munise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

I was wondering if Giving Blood is haram or not? I got a post today saying that i can now being 17 and want to but heard it was haram :s:

Sister Munise
    Assalamu Alaikum, i found this for you.
    http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544350

Here's a quote:
    However, as Sheikh Ibrahim Desai states, the permissibility of blood donation or blood transfusion is determined by the following conditions:

a) The donor should donate his blood willingly. If he is compelled to do so, then it is not permissible;

b) There is no danger to his (the donor's) life or health;

c) It must be clarified by the doctor that blood transfusion is necessary otherwise the life of the patient will be at stake; i.e. the recovery can not be possible without blood transfusion.

d) It is not permissible to sell one's blood or to pay the blood donor. However, if one is desperate for blood (to save his life) and the only means to obtain it is to purchase it, then it is permissible to pay for the blood. [In this case, it is only the one who asks for the money that will incur the sin].

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum,

I was just sitting with my aunt and going through the Rites of Umrah, i was looking at the pictures and reading the du'aas and when i was practising the Labeik, i had tears in my eyes because it's meaning is so beautiful.

As is customary when going for Hajj, i have something to ask.
    I know that through my time on this forum i may have angered/ hurt and/ or offended some people. Please, forgive me for any hurt/ offence that my words may have caused to any of you.

Especially Mittow, i know we haven't always seen eye to eye on some things, and if i spoke harshly or insincerely to you or any others (Sisters Milli, Muhiba, Rahmara, Sabah and Munise. Brothers Jamal and Reza and anyone else whom i have left out), i humbly ask that you pardon my sins. For it is only after we ask forgiveness from the person we have hurt that we can ask forgiveness from Allah (swt) [within limits of course]. So anyone that i have offended, i sincerely apologise and ask your forgiveness. Insha Allah you will accept my apologies and i will Insha Allah make du'aa for all of you in the Masjidul Haram and in Medina Insha Allah.

Right now i'm off to get ready for Jummah, Jummah mubarak to everyone btw. Then in the afternoon i am going to pack and get some things for my journey. I will speak to you all tonight Insha Allah, keep well and take care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Assalamu Alaikum,

I was just sitting with my aunt and going through the Rites of Umrah, i was looking at the pictures and reading the du'aas and when i was practising the Labeik, i had tears in my eyes because it's meaning is so beautiful.

As is customary when going for Hajj, i have something to ask.
    I know that through my time on this forum i may have angered/ hurt and/ or offended some people. Please, forgive me for any hurt/ offence that my words may have caused to any of you.

Especially Mittow, i know we haven't always seen eye to eye on some things, and if i spoke harshly or insincerely to you or any others (Sisters Milli, Muhiba, Rahmara, Sabah and Munise. Brothers Jamal and Reza and anyone else whom i have left out), i humbly ask that you pardon my sins. For it is only after we ask forgiveness from the person we have hurt that we can ask forgiveness from Allah (swt) [within limits of course]. So anyone that i have offended, i sincerely apologise and ask your forgiveness. Insha Allah you will accept my apologies and i will Insha Allah make du'aa for all of you in the Masjidul Haram and in Medina Insha Allah.

Right now i'm off to get ready for Jummah, Jummah mubarak to everyone btw. Then in the afternoon i am going to pack and get some things for my journey. I will speak to you all tonight Insha Allah, keep well and take care.
    W/Salaams,

I know what you mean with the Labiek! I was watching a programme where it showed people going to Hajj this year and also had tears in my eyes, so wanna go there inshAllah.

And you haven't offended me in any way, you have good intentions in asking for forgiveness. I humbly ask Allah to bestow you with happiness and prosperity and bless you with all kinds and to have a brilliant time in Umrah inshAllah (which im sure you will, its Umrah! lol)

Sister Munise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Assalamu Alaikum, i found this for you.
    http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544350

Here's a quote:

JazakAllah

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.