Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam SC. How are you?
    I'm good alhamdulilah, just came back from the masjid for Quran Reading and did a little shopping too bought such a nice shrug! lol How are you? All ready for tomorow?

ReputationRep:
    Hey brother Rashid, where are you heading of to first? Jeddah? and what airlines are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    Salaam SC! :eek: Long time!

ReputationRep:
    Wa Alaikum as Salaam SC!

ReputationRep:
    Wa Alikum as Salaam Hira, Rashid and Santa.
    Whats up Muhiba?

ReputationRep:
    W/Salaams Hira and Muhiba! How are you both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    Hey brother Rashid, where are you heading of to first? Jeddah? and what airlines are you taking?
    I fly from Colombo to Jeddah with Saudi Airways (a 7 hour flight apparently) and then take the bus into Makkah and the Masjid Al-Haram Insha Allah.

I spend 5 days there, then on the 14th i think, we go to Medina Insha Allah and then i start my return on Sunday the 16th.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine alhamdullilah, and the two of you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    I'm good alhamdulilah, just came back from the masjid for Quran Reading and did a little shopping too bought such a nice shrug! lol How are you? All ready for tomorow?
    What is that btw? I'm glad you had a great time! Yeah i am pretty much ready for tomorrow, just writing down the du'aas so i can put the piece of paper into my belt

ReputationRep:
    W/Salaams Hira and Muhiba! How are you both?
    Alahmdulillah...you?

ReputationRep:
    im good alhamdulilah, came back from the mosque

ReputationRep:
    You already know

ReputationRep:
    I fly from Colombo to Jeddah with Saudi Airways (a 7 hour flight apparently) and then take the bus into Makkah and the Masjid Al-Haram Insha Allah.

I spend 5 days there, then on the 14th i think, we go to Medina Insha Allah and then i start my return on Sunday the 16th.
    Oh good. I was just asking because if you weren’t taking Saudi Airlines, I don’t think any other airline would have told you when you reached the meeqat. Saudi Airlines do though, alhamdullilah.

Hey, you’ll be spending your 18th in Medina, MashAllah. No better birthday gift then that…

ReputationRep:
    What is that btw? I'm glad you had a great time! Yeah i am pretty much ready for tomorrow, just writing down the du'aas so i can put the piece of paper into my belt
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    im good alhamdulilah, came back from the mosque
    Thats good So whats new?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    erm *googles* http://alison.knitsmiths.us/images/b...shrug_back.jpg lol bit like that but wayy much longer! And in brown lol

awww cool mashAllah, has it hit you yet that your actually going UMRAH! lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey, you’ll be spending your 18th in Medina, MashAllah. No better birthday gift then that…
    Yes Insha Allah, and i hope to pray Jummah salaat in the Prophet's (SAW) mosque, so i'll hope to be on the 'white carpet' i think i'll have breakfast and then take my translation and go and sit and read till Jummah time. Otherwise getting a place will be extremely difficult!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Thats good So whats new?

Yeup I just realised i've been to the mosque 3 days in a row and going tomorow for a Mawlid since its our beloved Prophets (pbuh) birth and death anniversary on Monday how you been?

ReputationRep:
    Yes Insha Allah, and i hope to pray Jummah salaat in the Prophet's (SAW) mosque, so i'll hope to be on the 'white carpet' i think i'll have breakfast and then take my translation and go and sit and read till Jummah time. Otherwise getting a place will be extremely difficult!
    Good good

ReputationRep:
    Yeup I just realised i've been to the mosque 3 days in a row and going tomorow for a Mawlid since its our beloved Prophets (pbuh) birth and death anniversary on Monday how you been?
    Cool...lucky you

Not good...I've got loads to study & I think I did really bad in my Bio unit 3 premock today I need Muhiba's advice

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.