The Student Room Group
Neo~
Cool...lucky you

Not good...I've got loads to study & I think I did really bad in my Bio unit 3 premock today :frown: I need Muhiba's advice :frown:

lol :smile:

awww, inshAllah you did well! :smile: what examboard you doing? :smile:
mizfissy815
Sorry about the double post, I'm having a few internet problems...

Hira- Don't worry, Inshallah everything will be OK.

same :s: i keep getting, 'Cannot find server' whenever i post
Cool...lucky you

Not good...I've got loads to study & I think I did really bad in my Bio unit 3 premock today I need Muhiba's advice

I'm here if you need any help! :hug:
Edexcel :frown:
same i keep getting, 'Cannot find server' whenever i post
Ditto! I keep on getting a 'network error' :frown::frown:
I'm here if you need any help! :hug:
Thanks Muhiba! :biggrin: Why is unit 3 so hard?? & to think I have a mock on saturday :frown::frown:
Neo~
Edexcel :frown:

same :frown: i hate unit 3 :hmpf:
[QUOTESorry about the double post, I'm having a few internet problems...

Hira- Don't worry, Inshallah everything will be OK.]Inshallah...sure hope so...I dont know how you';re coping with all those A2 :frown:
PS- I may disappear soon..TSR is giving quite some trouble
Ok i'm off everyone, take care and Assalamu Alaikum. I will surely miss each and every one of you! And i will try and remember you in my du'aas Insha Allah. Be good! And may the peace and blessings of Allah (swt) be with you all. :smile:
Wa Alikum as Salaam Rashid! Take care and enjoy!

Hira, the only way you can pass unit 3, is if you answer as many papers as you can and compare them with the mark scheme. No teacher can help you with it, or maybe its just mine. She might be able to help wiht unit 1 and 2 past papers but unit 3...you're all on your own. No matter how much you study the theory, it won't help wihtout answering the past papers.

Here's an advice, answer every paper more than once, twice even three times if you have to, until you get that hang of it.
rashid1988
Ok i'm off everyone, take care and Assalamu Alaikum. I will surely miss each and every one of you! And i will try and remember you in my du'aas Insha Allah. Be good! And may the peace and blessings of Allah be with you all. :smile:

W/Salaams Rashid! May Allah shower you with his blessings and accept your Umrah! Will also keep you in my duas, Take care and inshAllah have a brilliant time :smile:

Sister Munise.
same i hate unit 3
:frown::frown:
PS- I may disappear soon..TSR is giving quite some trouble
Ditto :mad:
Wa Alikum as Salaam Rashid! Take care and enjoy!

Hira, the only way you can pass unit 3, is if you answer as many papers as you can and compare them with the mark scheme. No teacher can help you with it, or maybe its just mine. She might be able to help wiht unit 1 and 2 past papers but unit 3...you're all on your own. No matter how much you study the theory, it won't help wihtout answering the past papers.

Here's an advice, answer every paper more than once, twice even three times if you have to, until you get that hang of it.
Thanks Muhiba :smile::frown::frown: I guess you're right...they can get quite random
Neo~
:frown::frown:

have you done the coursework to biology?
have you done the coursework to biology?
No idiot (I'm going to call you that from now :p::biggrin:), I do W1 alternate to coursework :biggrin::biggrin: Nightmare
Neo~
No idiot (I'm going to call you that from now :p::biggrin:), I do W1 alternate to coursework :biggrin::biggrin: Nightmare

loll shaddaapp you :eviltongu (im gonna keep sayin that whenever you call me that :biggrin: lol)

whats that? :p:
Thats like an alternate to coursework...as in like a written paper :p:
Neo~
Thats like an alternate to coursework...as in like a written paper :p:

ooo, that sounds better then coursework :hmpf:

Latest