The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Thats like an alternate to coursework...as in like a written paper :p:
    ooo, that sounds better then coursework :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Ok i'm off everyone, take care and Assalamu Alaikum. I will surely miss each and every one of you! And i will try and remember you in my du'aas Insha Allah. Be good! And may the peace and blessings of Allah (swt) be with you all.
    Have a nice time! Salaams and take care.

ReputationRep:
    Salamun Alaikum

Just wanted to say that i am no longer using my other email address because it got hacked. Apparantely the hacker has also opened up an hi5 account through this email address. For those who have my email address on their msn list please delete and block this person.

I have a new email address which is in my profile.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    How many of you here sincerely believe in the Holocaust?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by primitivefuture)
    How many of you here sincerely believe in the Holocaust?
    I do. Just like you denied our prophet Isa's miracles, please don't go on about denying the holocaust. Your comments are pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with President Ahmedinejad's assertions. The Holocaust is extremely powerful propaganda.

I believe in prophet Isa, but not the Holocaust.

ReputationRep:
    AsalamoAleikum Brothers and Sisters,

How r u ppl? Exams are on for almost everyone.

I would like to take help from u ppl, i ve only 35 days left in commencing my pprz and i ve to revise chemistry, physics, maths, furthermaths and gp.
    The subjects are listed below according to the difficulty if feel:

General Paper
    Chemsitry
    Fmaths
    Physics
    Maths

I would like to ask u how should i manage my days so that i score the best possible grades in this period. Anytime table will be very much appriciated.

Best of luck for ur exams. May Allah Help and Bless u all.
    Thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driving_seat)
    AsalamoAleikum Brothers and Sisters,

How r u ppl? Exams are on for almost everyone.

I would like to take help from u ppl, i ve only 35 days left in commencing my pprz and i ve to revise chemistry, physics, maths, furthermaths and gp.
    The subjects are listed below according to the difficulty if feel:

General Paper
    Chemsitry
    Fmaths
    Physics
    Maths

I would like to ask u how should i manage my days so that i score the best possible grades in this period. Anytime table will be very much appriciated.

Best of luck for ur exams. May Allah Help and Bless u all.
    Thanx
    if you visit the accademic forum, you'll find threads about blank timetables for maths and fmaths do as many questions as possible cos that'll help you. and for chem make sure you do as many past papers as possible best of luck to you

ReputationRep:
    Salaam all! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Salamun Alaikum

Just wanted to say that i am no longer using my other email address because it got hacked. Apparantely the hacker has also opened up an hi5 account through this email address. For those who have my email address on their msn list please delete and block this person.

I have a new email address which is in my profile.

Thanks
    :eek: OK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Salaam all! :hello:
    w/salam neo! whats up SISTER?
    hey u doing biology in AS? u hav any mark schemes i could use?

ReputationRep:
    Asslaamu Alaikum everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Asslaamu Alaikum everyone
    w/salam! how are u?

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    Yeup I just realised i've been to the mosque 3 days in a row and going tomorow for a Mawlid since its our beloved Prophets (pbuh) birth and death anniversary on Monday how you been?

assalaamu alaikum, read this about the mawlid

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=70317&dgn=4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rukayah)
    Quote:
    Yeup I just realised i've been to the mosque 3 days in a row and going tomorow for a Mawlid since its our beloved Prophets (pbuh) birth and death anniversary on Monday how you been?

assalaamu alaikum, read this about the mawlid

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=70317&dgn=4
    W/Salaams,

InshAllah you are well,

I read the website that you have given me, but i don't belive in that. Especially:
    all of that is Sufi myths and fables that have no basis in the religion of Allaah.
    Please visit: http://www.sunnah.org/publication/en...tml/mawlid.htm

Sister Munise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by santa_banta)
    w/salam! how are u?

i'm good alhamdulilah you?

ReputationRep:
    actually yeh hmm.. i agree. thx for site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    W/Salaams,

InshAllah you are well,

I read the website that you have given me, but i don't belive in that. Especially:

Please visit: http://www.sunnah.org/publication/en...tml/mawlid.htm

Sister Munise
    Hi Sketchy

I understand that you're Sufi, but mind if I ask why do you follow that sect as opposed to Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamaah, i.e. the way of the Prophet (PBUH)?

As far as I'm concerned, Sufism is one big innovation; the word Sufism was neither known to the Prophet (PBUH) nor his companions (RA).

Allah prohibits such sectarianism in the Qur'an:

“… and be not of al-mushrikoon (the disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah, polytheists, idolaters, etc), of those who split up their religion (i.e., who left the true Islamic monotheism), and became sects, [i.e., they invented new things in the religion (bid’ah) and followed their vain desires], each sect rejoicing in that which is with it.” [30:31-32]

I read the website that you have given me, but i don't belive in that
    What exactly don't you believe?

Thanks and Asaalmu Alaykum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam brother, I'm Rashid. I see, from your post count, that you are fairly new to TSR. Care to tell us a bit about yourself? Where do you live? How old are you?

I'm 17, 18 on the 14th yay! And im in uni doing management accounts. Hope to do law in September.

Take care, Salaams to all.
    Thanks for all the replies to that post everyone.
    I'm 17, 18 soon . @ College doing AVCE ICT and Engineering - Final year. Applied for UWE - Comp sci & Forensic Comp, and Comp Sci in Bradford, Kingston, Kent and Bath. Got offers in all but Bath.

I'm in Bristol.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.