Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asadtamimi)
    its like any political debate people hate me ... i try not to show any side taking but oh well...
    That is so true! Its like u try ur best not to be biased or anything, & u end up getting neg repped

ReputationRep:
    so what are people getting for Eid or dont they know? My parents usually buy me some new clothes and i get money from other family and friends

ReputationRep:
    Nah Im too old for that now lol

ReputationRep:
    haha too old for what? I am never too old to get stuff off my parents

ReputationRep:
    I don't have many relatives here, a few family friends...but there's always that communication barrier . So no eidiya, except from my parents.
    --------------
    Lol...that's my brother's philosphy too.

ReputationRep:
    Lol...I dont know...wud u believe if I say I feel duas might be enuf? lol

ReputationRep:
    my parents just give me 20 quid! not that i am complaining!

ReputationRep:
    Yay

ReputationRep:
    well looks like a few hundred coming my way, w0oPah! as for eid i have no idea what i'm gonna do, i have like one muslim friend :| who lives pretty far :| I think this eid will suck for me.

ReputationRep:
    Salaams All
    --------------
    so what are people getting for Eid or dont they know? My parents usually buy me some new clothes and i get money from other family and friends
    same as you :p: Mum buys me new clothes for Eid and then money from other relatives

ReputationRep:
    so if your on zero do you get your first green gem?
    Nope, you get a grey gem. Some complex rep system, tell me about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    Nope, you get a grey gem. Some complex rep system, tell me about it.
    will rep you in 24hrs :p: thats if i havent repped you before

ReputationRep:
    i just get money for eid aswell...ur neva too old for it....dunno wot 2 get the parents this year tho...ne ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Salaam,

Um for dad a tie or a pen?
    for mom a scarf or sth?

ReputationRep:
    w/salaam hira,

does anyone know any good hijab shops in London??

SCx

ReputationRep:
    ohh thanx hira good idea bout the scarf.

ReputationRep:
    salaam all,

i'm suhail from london, and i'm 16 currently studying at college. can i join?

ReputationRep:
    w/salaam suhail erm i havnt been joined for that long but am sure u can....there all really nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sb23)
    salaam all,

i'm suhail from london, and i'm 16 currently studying at college. can i join?
    W/salaams Sb23,

welcome I'm from London too

SCx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallguy54321)
    Especially me! But don't take notice of Doodle, Nummer 1, she's a bit wrong in the head! We do try to help her though!
    salaams..rong in the head?! ME? never..ok maybe(gosh how'dya suss me out so kwik)?
    and yes ok i gta admit..u r very nice how many muslimz in ma skool?hmm..200 or so-i go to a muslim skool bro
    --------------
    ah we hav anotha suhail!well one sohail and one suhail but hey welcome and salaams!!
    --------------
    Phoenix aw man that sucks..try and make the best of ur eid and u kno ther are always eid parties going on in various places..one muslim friend is betta than none i guess..u cud go out sum place fun and hav a wiked dinner in the evening.be imaginative and creative and DONT let it be a boring eid!have loadsa fun w/e u do

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.