The Student Room Group
well done apple tree

nice rhyming couplet there :smile:
rahmara
get some nice pair of glasses

How about bright red contacts? (My cousin once wore them to a wedding and gave people a shock!)

rahmara
are you saying im a person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit? :mad: :biggrin: :rolleyes: :wink: :frown: :smile:

Well, not in so many words.

rahmara
i do value simple knowlege you know :p:

Good to know, in which case you should capitalise sentence starting words. :p:
And you offered me tuition! Oh the horror! :p:
rashid1988
How about bright red contacts? (My cousin once wore them to a wedding and gave people a shock!)

are you saying im a person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit? :mad: :biggrin: :rolleyes: :wink: :frown: :smile:

Well, not in so many words.

And you offered me tuition! Oh the horror!

red contacts :mad: noooooooooooo, beware of the devil.:biggrin:

well, this girl in my secondary scoool, dyed her hair permanet blonde,she looked like a witch, no offence, evryone just stared at her :rolleyes:

not in so many words, ok then

capitialise sentence starting words, heheh :biggrin:

on the subject of tuiton essons,when do you want to start?

the HORROR, :eek: what are you talkin about? :biggrin: :rolleyes:
mizfissy815
Some of them are, others are really nice and welcoming though. So much of diplomacy…
GCC countries- countries part of the Gulf Co-operation Council (I think???) Include all the gulf countries, Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar…etc…
I have a Somali passport anyway, so not part of the GCC by any means. We haven’t ever been treated exceptionally bad, only because my dad (and mom) have lived in Saudi for the longest time and knows his way around. They only take advantage of the people they see need help and assistance around.

Assalaamu Alaikum Mill, Rashid and Rahamra. I hope you’re all doing well.

Our school had a huge (Islamic) charity bazaar a couple of years back…I think we managed to raise what would be equivalent to about £28000 MashAllah. Not bad for a K-12 all girls school.

Wa Alaikumus Salaam, in Makkah i met some of the nicest people, especially my Sudanese friend Mahmood, he was ultra cool! Thanks @ GCC - I learn something new everyday (Insha Allah) hehe!

Ah the charity is pretty awesome! That is pretty good for a school, excellent!

Salaams Milli btw... How are you doing?
mizfissy815
Some of them are, others are really nice and welcoming though. So much of diplomacy…
GCC countries- countries part of the Gulf Co-operation Council (I think???) Include all the gulf countries, Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar…etc…
I have a Somali passport anyway, so not part of the GCC by any means. We haven’t ever been treated exceptionally bad, only because my dad (and mom) have lived in Saudi for the longest time and knows his way around. They only take advantage of the people they see need help and assistance around.

Our school had a huge (Islamic) charity bazaar a couple of years back…I think we managed to raise what would be equivalent to about £28000 MashAllah. Not bad for a K-12 all girls school.

walayukm salam sis

alhamdulilah all is well

how about yourself?
rashid1988
Wa Alaikumus Salaam, in Makkah i met some of the nicest people, especially my Sudanese friend Mahmood, he was ultra cool! Thanks @ GCC - I learn something new everyday (Insha Allah) hehe!

Ah the charity is pretty awesome! That is pretty good for a school, excellent!

Salaams Milli btw... How are you doing?

thats right :p:

you learnt how to spell 'WHAT'S'

well done
ok i think ill be off now :frown:

inshallah will try and come back later on :smile:

if not

assalamulaykum everyone :biggrin:

ohhhhhhhh, go back to 6th form on wednesday :frown:
rahmara

Lol the horror of you giving English tuition when you don't capitalise words hehe, i was just kidding btw...

Also, red eyes don't = the devil. Lol! So how about purple then? Also my eyesight is pretty good atm so i'm just playing along with the joke...
rashid1988

Lol the horror of you giving English tuition when you don't capitalise words hehe, i was just kidding btw...

Also, red eyes don't = the devil. Lol! So how about purple then? Also my eyesight is pretty good atm so i'm just playing along with the joke...

i know :biggrin: capitalise words, haha :biggrin:

yeh i know, your joking,

evryone seems to joke with me, dont understand why :confused: :rolleyes:

how about black? LOL :cool:

btw, you should change your bio on your user profile
ok im off

asslamaulykum
Reply 11810
mizfissy815

Salamun Alaikum mizfissy

Alhamdulillah i'm really happy today. My dad suprised me by buying me a new car. I think its so i could stop driving his car. I've been crashing it lately :p: Inshallah the more the practice the better driver I become.
salams sis rukayah

how are you

:hugs:
Reply 11813
ws rahmara im gd thx how r u? r u feeling better?

thank you sister rukayah!
Jazak Allah!
Milli
Salamun Alaikum mizfissy

Alhamdulillah i'm really happy today. My dad suprised me by buying me a new car. I think its so i could stop driving his car. I've been crashing it lately :p: Inshallah the more the practice the better driver I become.

Lol your dad bought you a car? Hey u have generous parents! :p: :biggrin: :biggrin: Good for u tho! I must start going for driving lessons cos now i'm 18 i can get a license yay! Although i once knew how to drive i must surely get more practise lols! :p: :biggrin:

Oh Milli btw... The line in your sig about man and wife seems to be grammatically incorrect. Shouldn't it be "... behaves best to his wife"?

Assalamu Alaikum to all! :smile:
Hey rahmara I didn't neg you. Must be someone else..My rep is worth 10 so did you get negged for -5?
Nuheen
Hey rahmara I didn't neg you. Must be someone else..My rep is worth 10 so did you get negged for -5?

I positive repped Rahmara so it wasn't me who neg repped cos of the 24 hr rule and 50 people rep spreading rule.

Yes i told her that I will +rep her tomorrow to show that i didn't neg her.
Reply 11819
lol...why do people take positive/negetive reps so seriously?

Rahmara, it wasn't me who negetive repped you. My rep is worth very little.

Salams Abdur Rashid and Nuheen

Abdur Rashid: I'm hoping to learn how to drive early so i wouldn't have to take the train to uni. You 'once' knew how to drive? What happened?

About the 'wife/husband' signature. I also thought there was a grammatical error but thats how it's written in the hadith. :smile:

Latest