Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :ninja: it was a shame that i couldnt say that he was a mistake aswell :ninja: :p: hehe

i was really going to slip some in his drink
    :eek: evil, meh you are darth vader :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :eek: evil, meh you are darth vader :p: lol
    you noticed ^o) :p: he really embarrased me that day

ReputationRep:
    hehe :p: awww lol

I gtg,

Salaams everyone :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Just got my 4th NEG rep and 10 warning points! i am close to the truth you are the liars spreading your lies and propaganda you scumbag! So you use your moderator as a pawn to get rid of those members who know or speak out! Great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_SS_Lecter)
    Thanks SC! nah its ok! I should calm it down, i dont want to get struck off the GMC register before i even get register! Give someone of the same opinions as those idiot members frequently spouting their BS and not the BNP lot . I may "accidently" give them a lethal injection instead of morphine sulphate!
    lol haha...

ReputationRep:
    maybe its ur picture, it is kind of scary..

Just got my 4th NEG rep and 10 warning points! i am close to the truth you are the liars spreading your lies and propaganda you scumbag! So you use your moderator as a pawn to get rid of those members who know or speak out! Great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rukayah)
    maybe its ur picture, it is kind of scary..
    Unfortunately it isnt and its just me trying to defend some poor brothers and sister being killed.......

ReputationRep:
    It's ONLY a negetive rep...i'm open to all negetive reps people It's obvious that those who are negetive repping don't agree with what you are saying or find you're comments annoying..that should make you feel happy because you are getting on their nerves. Look at the positive side :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh.. cn i have a link?

ReputationRep:
    oh.. cn i have a link?
    I dont know how....?

(Original post by Milli)
    It's ONLY a negetive rep...i'm open to all negetive reps people It's obvious that those who are negetive repping don't agree with what you are saying or find you're comments annoying..that should make you feel happy because you are getting on their nerves. Look at the positive side :p:
    :p: Lol i suppose so. I was thinking in terms of when expressing ones opinion then people may not regard it highly. I suppose the skwed version they give! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    which thread is it on?

ReputationRep:
    salam can i join plz

ReputationRep:
    which thread is it on?
    hmmm.... look at my past post history in the Hamas etc etc thread in politic D&D!

ReputationRep:
    Salaams everyone! I bring jalebi! :p:

ReputationRep:
    jalebii i love jalebi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cluelessidiot)
    salam can i join plz
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam. Of course you can, we're a friendly bunch and would love to have you with us!

Salaams to everyone else! Hows things going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam. Of course you can, we're a friendly bunch and would love to have you with us!

Salaams to everyone else! Hows things going?
    I wouldn't be too sure of that.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be too sure of that.
    What makes you say that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :five: but dont tell anyone else :ninja:
    I wont darth! Thats your plan to rule the universe, everyone to think copper sulphate (aq) is bubble gum flavoured softdrink!

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by mademoiselle84
    my friend had this stuff from Jordan (i.e. the country) called MIM 100% natural hair remover...that came in white oval flat case things in a salmon coloured box- it was brown and really sticky and quite hard but as you rubbed it and manipulated it in your hands for 10 mins or so to get it going...it kind of went a different, lighter colour, and turned into a sticky paste/putty then you just sort of put it on your leg- or wherever you want to wax (i used to do my bikini line with it) and ripped it off...you could use the same bit for like you whole leg!! it worked so so well....she gave me some but now it's run out and i have no idea where i could get hold of some more as we fell out and she moved back to Jordan!! maybe a middle-eastern supermarket or something?
    has anyone heard of this stuff?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.