The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok rahmara take care lots of love n hugs xxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    n i'll try and find out some more abt the funeral

ReputationRep:
    Hira - hehe thanks

Rukayah - my mum asked about that because shes a carer at an elderly home and one of the residents died and she was invited to the funeral. So she asked about going to a non-muslim funeral and its fine to go

Rahmara - W/Salaams and take care :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Hira - hehe thanks

Rukayah - my mum asked about that because shes a carer at an elderly home and one of the residents died and she was invited to the funeral. So she asked about going to a non-muslim funeral and its fine to go

:p: Thanks for the rep! & you dont have to mysterious :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    better be going too :ciao: Saaaalaaam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    :p: Thanks for the rep! & you dont have to mysterious :hmmm:
    hehe no probs

Salaams and take care :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    I just got neg repped " and the relevance of this drivel is...? " http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...60#post4493860

Let me guess who it was...?

ReputationRep:
    o thanks

(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Hira - hehe thanks

ReputationRep:
    y do ppl keep neg repping u? no1s ever neg repd me.. bt then agn, no1s ever pos repd me either :p:

(Original post by Dr_SS_Lecter)
    I just got neg repped " and the relevance of this drivel is...? " http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...60#post4493860

Let me guess who it was...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rukayah)
    y do ppl keep neg repping u? no1s ever neg repd me.. bt then agn, no1s ever pos repd me either :p:
    Salaams

inshallah you're well

check your user cp

ReputationRep:
    Lol!

In bristol, we do alot of anatomy so carving up dead people but its for educational reasons? Will i go to hell/sin? Also after the year, we have to bury the body, well go to his/her funeral so is that allowed?

ReputationRep:
    ws aww yay thx sabah

ReputationRep:
    r u asking me that?

Lol!

In bristol, we do alot of anatomy so carving up dead people but its for educational reasons? Will i go to hell/sin? Also after the year, we have to bury the body, well go to his/her funeral so is that allowed?

ReputationRep:
    ws aww yay thx sabah
    no prob

i got neg repped twice in this soc for saying 'salaams' but i got over it i was kinda confused at first but oh well :p:

ReputationRep:
    o thats a bit weird.. do u know who did it?

ReputationRep:
    nope
    they just left a comment saying Grasshopper the first time and Butterfly the second time :s:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: I got neg repped by Mr B.marck in this thread

ReputationRep:
    haha thts so random. grasshopper heh. anyways im going to sleep now.. so thx for the p.r, salaam and take care xxxx

ReputationRep:
    whos tht?
    :rolleyes: I got neg repped by Mr B.marck in this thread

ReputationRep:
    haha thts so random. grasshopper heh. anyways im going to sleep now.. so thx for the p.r, salaam and take care xxxx
    Salaams and t/c Rukayah :wavey:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.