The TSR Islamic Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rukayah)
haha how funny, u really dont like that guy do u!
Yeah i don't really like people who look down on someone because of skin colour and ethnicity.

That being said, i didnt post that to show my distaste for the "Jeddah man", i posted it to show how much of a deterrent Rasoolullah's examples can be. Even when thinking about whether to respond harshly or dismissively to someone, in basically any social interaction, if we remember Muhammed (SAW) and what he did, the way he handled himself... I think it'll serve to curb our actions for the better. He underwent so much hardship, outcasting, strife and pain at the whims of society and he never fought back, hence when one think of his example, it may be easier to find the pacifist in ourselves.
Although i am a peace-lover by nature though.
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As-Salam-alikum brothers and sisters.
i wanted to ask for your help.
one of my close friends was on vacation in pakistan. just yesterday, he was out with his family for some sight seeing.
he was shot at by unidentified people, and his father, his brother and his uncles were killed (on the same day 14:00 PST, in Peshawar). his mother took bullets to the arms and the legs. she is in the hospital. her condition is critical. i want to ask all my Muslim brothers and sisters to join hands and pray for his family. he was married just last month, and now half his family is dead. he was unhurt (allamdulliah).
please pray for him. he is literally alone in this world now.
May Allah grant him forgiveness, and Favor so that he may not have to suffer. May Allah grant him strength so that he may get over this grief quickly. May Allah shower him with His Blessings. May Allah give him peace once again. May Allah put him out of his misery. May Allah forgive his father, his uncles, and his brother and give them a place in Jannah. May Allah have mercy on his poor mother.
i my self am speechless. im couting on you guys. i couldnt find a better way to get people to pray for him....
Ina-llilahi-wa-ina-ilaihe-rajioun! (Oh Allah, you are our Creator and to You we return). May Allah forgive our sins and give us Sustinance so that we may follow the right path, the path set down by the Prophet, and get our reward- Jannah.
AMEEN
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by santa_banta)
As-Salam-alikum brothers and sisters.
i wanted to ask for your help.
one of my close friends was on vacation in pakistan. just yesterday, he was out with his family for some sight seeing.
he was shot at by unidentified people, and his father, his brother and his uncles were killed (on the same day 14:00 PST, in Peshawar). his mother took bullets to the arms and the legs. she is in the hospital. her condition is critical. i want to ask all my Muslim brothers and sisters to join hands and pray for his family. he was married just last month, and now half his family is dead. he was unhurt (allamdulliah).
please pray for him. he is literally alone in this world now.
May Allah grant him forgiveness, and Favor so that he may not have to suffer. May Allah grant him strength so that he may get over this grief quickly. May Allah shower him with His Blessings. May Allah give him peace once again. May Allah put him out of his misery. May Allah forgive his father, his uncles, and his brother and give them a place in Jannah. May Allah have mercy on his poor mother.
i my self am speechless. im couting on you guys. i couldnt find a better way to get people to pray for him....
Ina-llilahi-wa-ina-ilaihe-rajioun! (Oh Allah, you are our Creator and to You we return). May Allah forgive our sins and give us Sustinance so that we may follow the right path, the path set down by the Prophet, and get our reward- Jannah.
AMEEN

Ameen. My deepest sympathies to you and your friend for his loss. We'll remember him in our prayers and du'aas...
rukayah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh.. i'm sorry to hear about your friends family.. inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon..
rahmara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
inalilahi wainaliahi rajioon

our duas and prayers are with him

Ameen
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
assalamualykum all

hope you are well inshallah

im just going to read the other posts from yesterday
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
W/Salaams Rahmara! How are you?
alhamdulilah very well sis

how about yourself?

rukayah-yep pink is cool
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ws rahmara
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
o rly.. how come u didnt go ?
well

i really dont know

things just came up
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
haha that grasshopper person just gave me a neg rep
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
haha that grasshopper person just gave me a neg rep
wow you seem happy sis
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
heh its jst funny cz whoevers doing this is rly sad because all i said was'i'm from england'
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
and that grasshopper thing is rly random!
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
do u think its someone in this soc?
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well sis

erm i did get neg repped for saying something like that in those terms and i blamed it on brother nuheen

and i deeply apologise for my mistake

i really dont know whether the person is from this society or not

im not going make any assumptions
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh ok yeh..
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
where did brother rashid go?

oh well, how are you sis?
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rahmara)
where did brother rashid go?
nowhere :p:
(Big Brother is watching you :p: )

Salaams Rahmara how're you?
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i dno where he went.. i'm good thanks how ru?
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
big brother heh
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads