Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oh yh

brother ayaz

wasnt there a football match yesterday

Man Utd against Chelsea- 3-0

i cant belive it:mad:

ReputationRep:
    yes there was! i see you got the score right....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by santa_banta)
    yes there was! i see you got the score right....
    haha

yep

of course i willl, i support them remember?

but they lost

ReputationRep:
    ok i think ill be going off now

assalamylukem brothers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    walaykum salam
    your the green manallinshi or something

what is that? im confused :confused:
    Its the name of a song. It's originally by Fleetwood Mac, but was covered by Judas Priest and was on a cd i have.

Not really sure what it refers to... Some say it's got to do with/ is a connotation for the love of money. Or some say it also relates to what the singer was feeling when coming down from an acid high.

Neither of which rate particularly highly with me, i just thought it was a cool name! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    yeh i noe.
    they were gona loose! the way they played!!! ARGH! makes me so mad!
    plus my m8 supports chelsea and hes still bugging me about all the goals missed
    man utd just blew its LAST chance at getting on top of the table....
    next year Inshallah.

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum Rahmara. Take care.

ReputationRep:
    Yay got my second shiny yeah!!

ReputationRep:
    Asalaam alikum all! I hope everyone is ok. I am ok but have an inflammed slavery gland so on antibiotics and painkillers! My left side of the face looks like i have grown a tennis ball! Got linux up and running, its such a pain getting dvds and mp3s to work.

ReputationRep:
    Salamun Alaikum Ladies...and gentleman

How goes thee?

ReputationRep:
    o hello

ReputationRep:
    Salamz abid.
    i dont think ive seen you here before..
    how are you?

ReputationRep:
    everyone,
    my university letter is going to come this wednesday.
    please pray that i get accepted!!!
    i really need your prayers!
    whatever happens happens for the best...
    oh btwn i applied at the university of Wisconsin, Madison, US. any good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Salamun Alaikum Ladies...and gentleman

How goes thee?
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam Sister. Why the ... before the gentlemen? :p: Are we not gentle?

My travels through this world go well, and i hope the same is true for thee. How goes the preparation for exams? Much to learn, do you still have?

Assalamu Alaikum Santa Banta.

Abid, there's a thread in D&D - Religion. It's got Islamic Jihad et al... In the title, your knowledge is most valued.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Green Manalishi)
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam Sister. Why the ... before the gentlemen? :p: Are we not gentle?

My travels through this world go well, and i hope the same is true for thee. How goes the preparation for exams? Much to learn, do you still have?

Assalamu Alaikum Santa Banta.

Abid, there's a thread in D&D - Religion. It's got Islamic Jihad et al... In the title, your knowledge is most valued.
    I thought i'd greet the ladies first...and then the gentleman :p:

My travels through this world go pretty well 2. Exam preperations are going good...getting pretty nervous...the 'milli extreme revision mode' (merm) has just kicked off. Oh and i'm pretty hyper today...drank too much tea. :p:

I've noticed that the Islamic society has been deserted...or invaded by people constantly asking for positive/negetive reps. Maybe thats the only reason why members come to this society...these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    I thought i'd greet the ladies first...and then the gentleman :p:

My travels through this world go pretty well 2. Exam preperations are going good...getting pretty nervous...the 'milli extreme revision mode' (merm) has just kicked off. Oh and i'm pretty hyper today...drank too much tea. :p:

I've noticed that the Islamic society has been deserted...or invaded by people constantly asking for positive/negetive reps. Maybe thats the only reason why members come to this society...these days
    ROFL @ merm. Hectic, that must be :eek: :eek: Yoda type mode, i am in, as you can see. I see you're hyper, which is generally a good thing!!

Yes, it has been deserted and lacking a bit of good conversation save for Ayaz and my conversation on some Hadith involving Salaat today. Yes, the rep story is a thriving, but to each his/ her own

ReputationRep:
    Salaam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Green Manalishi)
    ROFL @ merm. Hectic, that must be :eek: :eek: Yoda type mode, i am in, as you can see. I see you're hyper, which is generally a good thing!!

Yes, it has been deserted and lacking a bit of good conversation save for Ayaz and my conversation on some Hadith involving Salaat today. Yes, the rep story is a thriving, but to each his/ her own
    yeh, friends and family don't want to be around me during my 'merm'. It gets pretty hectic. Being hyper? Good thing? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    yeh, friends and family don't want to be around me during my 'merm'. It gets pretty hectic. Being hyper? Good thing? :rolleyes:
    Ach, let me explain. Being hyper + Milli's extreme revision mode = Hyper Milli's Extreme Revision Mode!

Understand? :p:

When is your first exam btw?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Rashid got his second shiny :party: Congrats!

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.