The TSR Islamic Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i don't know her name but someone told me the story and she threw rubbish over him when he walked past her house every day and then one day she didnt do it and he went in her house to see if she was ok because he was worried she was ill. do u know which one i mean?
Oh yes, I heard that story…
She was an old bitter woman who made a habit of throwing rubbish on Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) whenever he passed from her house. The Prophet (SAWS) had to pass that house daily on the way to the mosque. Even when the old woman threw rubbish on him, he would pass silently without showing any anger or annoyance. This was a regular, daily event.

One day when Prophet was passing by the woman was not there to throw the rubbish. He stopped and asked the neighbor about her well-being. The neighbor informed the prophet that the woman was sick on bed. The Prophet(SAWS) politely asked permission to visit the woman. When allowed he entered the house, the woman thought that he had come there to take his revenge when she was unable to defend herself because of sickness. But the prophet assured her that he had come to her, not to take any revenge, but to see her and to look after her needs, as it was the command of Allah that if any one is sick, a Muslim should visit him and should help him if his help is needed.

The old woman was greatly moved by this kindness and love of Prophet. By the example of greatness of Muhammad (SAW), she understood that he was truly the Prophet of God and Islam was the true religion. She accepted Islam at once.

Subhan’Allah. Can you imagine the number of people who would have reverted/converted to Islam, had we all acted the way the Prophet (SAWS) taught us?
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
W/salaam Muhiba,

How're you?
I'm fine alhamdullilah and yourself?

*looks curious*
And Salaams to you too.
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dimez)
*looks curious*
Hehe...well I got As in Bio & chem... Alhamdulillah
But I dont why that feeling of achieving something big/worthy is not there Thats what worries me
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
Oh yes, I heard that story…
She was an old bitter woman who made a habit of throwing rubbish on Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) whenever he passed from her house. The Prophet (SAWS) had to pass that house daily on the way to the mosque. Even when the old woman threw rubbish on him, he would pass silently without showing any anger or annoyance. This was a regular, daily event.

One day when Prophet was passing by the woman was not there to throw the rubbish. He stopped and asked the neighbor about her well-being. The neighbor informed the prophet that the woman was sick on bed. The Prophet(SAWS) politely asked permission to visit the woman. When allowed he entered the house, the woman thought that he had come there to take his revenge when she was unable to defend herself because of sickness. But the prophet assured her that he had come to her, not to take any revenge, but to see her and to look after her needs, as it was the command of Allah that if any one is sick, a Muslim should visit him and should help him if his help is needed.

The old woman was greatly moved by this kindness and love of Prophet. By the example of greatness of Muhammad (SAW), she understood that he was truly the Prophet of God and Islam was the true religion. She accepted Islam at once.

Subhan’Allah. Can you imagine the number of people who would have reverted/converted to Islam, had we all acted the way the Prophet (SAWS) taught us?
Oh I've heard that story too
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm fine alhamdullilah and yourself?

And Salaams to you too.
Um alhamdulillah good...I guess
How was your mock?
Dimez
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You've got A's and still upset?

Good Lord...
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dimez)
You've got A's and still upset?

Good Lord...
No I'm not upset
I dont know what I am! There's something missing that all I know
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hehe...well I got As in Bio & chem... Alhamdulillah
But I dont why that feeling of achieving something big/worthy is not there Thats what worries me
Congrats MashaAllah. InshaAllah you'll do even better in the real exam.

Um alhamdulillah good...I guess
How was your mock?
I'll probably have never said this about a biology exam since IGCSEs but I was rather happy with it. I really worked for this one, cut alot of my TSR time for revision too. We'll just have to see how it turns out, InshAllah.
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

I'll probably have never said this about a biology exam since IGCSEs but I was rather happy with it. I really worked for this one, cut alot of my TSR time for revision too. We'll just have to see how it turns out, InshAllah.
Thank you Muhiba :s:
MY W1 was still a disaster though
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Thats goo alhamdulillah. What unit did you have today?
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalamu Alaikum,
Subhan’Allah indeed. Which is why I also don't believe in any of this frontline aggression stuff that people are on about... Like opposing everything. I think that by our good deeds and healthy Islamic lifestyle people will see something good in it.
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Green Manalishi)
Assalamu Alaikum,
Subhan’Allah indeed. Which is why I also don't believe in any of this frontline aggression stuff that people are on about... Like opposing everything. I think that by our good deeds and healthy Islamic lifestyle people will see something good in it.
W/salaam. How're you? Thanks for the rep!
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalamu Alaikum,
Agreed.

Thats goo alhamdulillah. What unit did you have today?
Biology units 4C and 5B.

I need to get going. Assalaamu Alaikum all.
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Agreed.

Biology units 4C and 5B.

I need to get going. Assalaamu Alaikum all.
W/salaam! :ciao:
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wa Alaikumus Salaam Muhiba, take care!
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wa Alaikumus Salaam Muhiba, take care!
Oh Thanks for the rep! Someone else repped me from this soc, & I thought it was you...was it you rukayah?
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol i just repped you :0
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol i just repped you :0
Yeah but someone else repped me some hours ago (before you) & I thought it was you Get it?
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah i knew you meant that... I was just saying i repped u know.
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah i knew you meant that... I was just saying i repped u know.
Hehe Oh thanks! :party:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.4%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (161)
40.05%

Watched Threads