W/salaam Muhiba,

How're you?

I'm fine alhamdullilah and yourself?

*looks curious*

And Salaams to you too.
Dimez
*looks curious*

Hehe...well I got As in Bio & chem...:redface: Alhamdulillah
But I dont why that feeling of achieving something big/worthy is not there:frown: Thats what worries me
mizfissy815
Oh yes, I heard that story…
She was an old bitter woman who made a habit of throwing rubbish on Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) whenever he passed from her house. The Prophet (SAWS) had to pass that house daily on the way to the mosque. Even when the old woman threw rubbish on him, he would pass silently without showing any anger or annoyance. This was a regular, daily event.

One day when Prophet was passing by the woman was not there to throw the rubbish. He stopped and asked the neighbor about her well-being. The neighbor informed the prophet that the woman was sick on bed. The Prophet(SAWS) politely asked permission to visit the woman. When allowed he entered the house, the woman thought that he had come there to take his revenge when she was unable to defend herself because of sickness. But the prophet assured her that he had come to her, not to take any revenge, but to see her and to look after her needs, as it was the command of Allah that if any one is sick, a Muslim should visit him and should help him if his help is needed.

The old woman was greatly moved by this kindness and love of Prophet. By the example of greatness of Muhammad (SAW), she understood that he was truly the Prophet of God and Islam was the true religion. She accepted Islam at once.

Subhan’Allah. Can you imagine the number of people who would have reverted/converted to Islam, had we all acted the way the Prophet (SAWS) taught us?

Oh I've heard that story too :smile:
mizfissy815
I'm fine alhamdullilah and yourself?

And Salaams to you too.

Um alhamdulillah good...I guess
How was your mock?
Reply 12524
You've got A's and still upset?

Good Lord...
Dimez
You've got A's and still upset?

Good Lord...

No I'm not upset :redface:
I dont know what I am! There's something missing that all I know :redface:
Hehe...well I got As in Bio & chem... Alhamdulillah
But I dont why that feeling of achieving something big/worthy is not there Thats what worries me

Congrats MashaAllah. InshaAllah you'll do even better in the real exam.

Um alhamdulillah good...I guess
How was your mock?

I'll probably have never said this about a biology exam since IGCSEs but I was rather happy with it. I really worked for this one, cut alot of my TSR time for revision too. We'll just have to see how it turns out, InshAllah.
mizfissy815

I'll probably have never said this about a biology exam since IGCSEs but I was rather happy with it. I really worked for this one, cut alot of my TSR time for revision too. We'll just have to see how it turns out, InshAllah.

Thank you Muhiba :smile::s:
MY W1 was still a disaster though :frown:
mizfissy815

Thats goo alhamdulillah. What unit did you have today?
mizfissy815

Subhan’Allah. Can you imagine the number of people who would have reverted/converted to Islam, had we all acted the way the Prophet (SAWS) taught us?

Assalamu Alaikum,
Subhan’Allah indeed. Which is why I also don't believe in any of this frontline aggression stuff that people are on about... Like opposing everything. I think that by our good deeds and healthy Islamic lifestyle people will see something good in it. :smile:
The Green Manalishi
Assalamu Alaikum,
Subhan’Allah indeed. Which is why I also don't believe in any of this frontline aggression stuff that people are on about... Like opposing everything. I think that by our good deeds and healthy Islamic lifestyle people will see something good in it. :smile:

W/salaam. How're you? Thanks for the rep!
Assalamu Alaikum,
Subhan’Allah indeed. Which is why I also don't believe in any of this frontline aggression stuff that people are on about... Like opposing everything. I think that by our good deeds and healthy Islamic lifestyle people will see something good in it.

Agreed. :smile:

Thats goo alhamdulillah. What unit did you have today?

Biology units 4C and 5B.

I need to get going. Assalaamu Alaikum all.
mizfissy815
Agreed. :smile:

Biology units 4C and 5B.

I need to get going. Assalaamu Alaikum all.

W/salaam! :ciao:
Wa Alaikumus Salaam Muhiba, take care! :smile:
The Green Manalishi
Wa Alaikumus Salaam Muhiba, take care! :smile:

Oh Thanks for the rep! Someone else repped me from this soc, & I thought it was you...was it you rukayah?
Lol i just repped you :0
The Green Manalishi
Lol i just repped you :0

Yeah but someone else repped me some hours ago (before you) & I thought it was you :redface: :smile: Get it?
Yeah i knew you meant that... I was just saying i repped u know. :smile:
The Green Manalishi
Yeah i knew you meant that... I was just saying i repped u know. :smile:

Hehe Oh thanks! :party: :biggrin:
Reply 12539
Neo~
No I'm not upset :redface:
I dont know what I am! There's something missing that all I know :redface:

Mashallah. A's in biology and chemistry. You should be proud of yourself :smile: If you are "upset" with those very good grades..then how should those people who got C's and D's feel? Devastated? :p: Ashamed? :p: :confused: You should appreciate your grades :smile:

Latest