(Original post by A Y A Z)
take your time!
look forward to talking to you again
found the answer to your question
hope it helps;
At the outset, it is important to understand the following.
1) This is a world of tests. It is a world to strive against adversities and the test is of our Iman and faith.
2) The tests vary from health, wealth, life, pain, family, children etc.
3) No human is burdened or tested worse than what he can bear. Allah’s principal is that Allah does not burden a soul but according to its ability.
4) It is true that every person does not have the solution to his problems, but this does not mean that there is no solution to any problem.
5) There are two measures to resolve any problem.
When we have firm belief that all conditions good or bad are from Allah, and we are afflicted, we should say Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’oon- Verily we are from Allah and to him is our return. The more we ponder upon this verse in ******* to our problems, we get relief and understand that we are the ***** of Allah and our condition is ****** than Allah himself.
We should also understand that we are living in a world of means. Adopt means to address your problems. Also consult with suitable people and seek their assistance. It is Allah that puts effect in these means. If the means are successful, praise Allah. If they are not successful, again praise Allah. Know well, there is some good in that too. Have your gaze and trust on Allah and continue your efforts. Never give up. Be most assured that you are being rewarded for every effort.
It is not permissible to wish and hope for death due to worldly problems. Seek refuge in patience and salat. This is a prescription from Allah himself. This is abdiyyat and submission to the will of Allah.
And Allah Knows Best
sorry but i dont know what the asterix means
found this on a site