The Student Room Group
driving_seat
Asslam-o-Alekum everyone!

Thnx to all people who prayed for my nephew, He is better than ever. May Allah bless u all.

W/Salaams

Alhamdulilah! Glad to hear that his better :biggrin:
The Basilisk
Sorry lol I've been busy. :biggrin:
Haha yeah, that's why you've.. *ahem* :rolleyes:
good luck to everyone whoever is having exams
SketchyCanvas
:dontknow: Maybe Salaams to everyone? and just Salaam when refering to one person?
Yeah that seems logical, but you said 'W/salaams Farhan' which means only to me :five:
The Green Manalishi
Indeed, i remember once watching and then this brother came on and explained what people were doing was wrong, and kept his cool and spoke with composure. Both me and my dad were happy to see someone like that :smile:

MashAllah:smile: we need more muslim brothers and sisters like that to speak on the TV and to act with more calm and composure. That way, there will be less on 'islamphobia' and InshAllah more people reverting into Islam.
driving_seat

Wa Alaikum Salaam,
JazakhAllah bro, likewise to you bro! :smile:
justfarhan
Yeah that seems logical, but you said 'W/salaams Farhan' which means only to me :five:

Yeh i just realised that once i posted my reply :redface: :p:
driving_seat

JazakAllah and you too! :smile:
SketchyCanvas
W/Salaams

Alhamdulilah! Glad to hear that his better :biggrin:

Ya he is very cute! and I to love see him cry. :eek: What am i saying..
driving_seat
Ya he is very cute! and I to love see him cry. :eek: What am i saying..

Hehe awwwww. I just got new neighbours and they have a newborn girl with her bedroom near mine so i can hear her crying at night which wakes me up... but i dont mind :eek: :p: i like hearing a baby laugh/cry. But not a cry if they were in pain.
Thnx SC and Rashid i needed that as i ve next ppr of Further Maths on 5th June phew its fun though!
It nice to have new neighbours with especially a baby :smile:

How about sleeping with cotton plugs in ur ear! Lol..

Speaking of neighbours, they have immense importance in Islam be they Muslim or not. How u ppl take care of them? We usually exchange foods and sometimes arrange a party!!
driving_seat
It nice to have new neighbours with especially a baby :smile:

How about sleeping with cotton plugs in ur ear! Lol..

Speaking of neighbours, they have immense importance in Islam be they Muslim or not. How u ppl take care of them? We usually exchange foods and sometimes arrange a party!!

Yeh :smile:

Lol, atm im using my earphones, listening to music before i go sleep :p:

MashAllah. Usually we just have friendly talks and invited to eachothers houses, but InshAllah when i come back from holiday gonna do more :smile:
I'm off,

Salaams and take care :smile: :ciao:
Allah Hafiz

Wsalam
The Basilisk
Salaams sis! Now revise! :p: :biggrin:

hehe

walaykummsalams sis

but im back AGAIN!

:biggrin:
asslamuakyum DS

alhamdulialh, brilliant news bro

how's he doing now? still crying?

na, we don't have a party- we just park in front of their houses to annoy them. lol jokin- but that is a bit of a problem in my area.

inspiring khutba yesterday by brother abu aaliyah at our mosque on dhikrullah and death- dunno if you've heard of that brother- he's an arabic translator and has trannslated a number of books into english.
As-Salam Alikum all!
yeh, we take good care of our neighbours.
have to.
who knows of the significance of the banana?

Latest