mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assaalamu Alaikum...

(Original post by AYAZ)
want easy papers
im sure everyone who gave mechanics today would agree.
btwn, As-salam all!
I disagree! For M2 anyway. I didn't like that paper...it made me think more than I would have liked. :p: Jan 06 paper was easy...the June 05 paper was easy...this was alright.
(But then again I had a mini melt down during the middle of the exam. So maybe that's why I found it a little more than challenging.)
SketchyCanvas~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalamu Alaikum everyone

Tomorow, InshAllah i will be off on my holiday to visit my Sheikh and drive (drive :eek: ) to Turkey :p: I will be on holiday for about a month so should InshAllah be back on 5th July

Will miss you all! :hugs: And InshAllah you all do well in your exams Will keep you in my duas inshAllah.

Sister Munise
rahmara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SketchyCanvas)

Tomorow, InshAllah i will be off on my holiday to visit my Sheikh and drive (drive :eek: ) to Turkey :p: I will be on holiday for about a month so should InshAllah be back on 5th July

Will miss you all! :hugs: And InshAllah you all do well in your exams Will keep you in my duas inshAllah.

Sister Munise
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

:bawling:

im going to miss you

take care and inshalah will see you soon

have fun

:hugs:

oh nooooooooo, jutfarhans going to bully me again. lol.
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ok

i think ill be off now

speak to you all later on inshalah :ciao:

:ciao: munise

:hugs:
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Tomorow, InshAllah i will be off on my holiday to visit my Sheikh and drive (drive ) to Turkey I will be on holiday for about a month so should InshAllah be back on 5th July

Will miss you all! And InshAllah you all do well in your exams Will keep you in my duas inshAllah.

Sister Munise
I have safe trip! Enjoy your holidays! :hugs:
You finish tomorrow right? (AS Chemistry?)
Dimez
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by usama-ahmed)
erm bro dimez- are you talkin about the current year 12s?
cos thats my year but i dnt really follow the team
wait a min...
lemme ask on msn...

canon palmer?!?!?

i used to go down to that school a lot- do you know andrea/danielle?

and is dimez your real name? lol
Noo you biscuit! We knocked canon-palmer out in the semi-finals and played Beal in the finals (only to be thrashed by us!).

The sixth form team consists of both year 12 and 13s; well, for my school anyway.

Enough games: I attend Valentines. :cool:
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
awwwwwwwww :hugs: Will miss you too :hugs: InshAllah see you soon

Lol :p:
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
I have safe trip! Enjoy your holidays! :hugs:
You finish tomorrow right? (AS Chemistry?)
JazakAllah sis :hugs:

Yeup, have 2 modules of chemistry tomorow. Speaking of which i should be revising for :p:

W/Salaams Rahmara :ciao: :hugs:
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Sister Munise
Wa Alaikum Salaam Munise, have a safe and great trip!!! Take some pics for us and I hope you have a great awesome time! Godspeed and take care! :hugs:

P.S. Thanks @ male poem
Lecter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Asalaam Alikum All! Long time no speak!

Looks like bismarck neg repped me and left no name so i got a subscription to find out!

Hope all is well!
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by AYAZ)
why dont imams recite surahs out loud in Zuhr and Asr Jamaats?
In the time of the Prophet(saws)(during the early days), the people would meet at certain place for Salaat. Now at night it was difficult for the latecomers ( ie. those who came after the Athan and Iqama) to find where this meeting place was. So the Imams were instructed by the Prophet(saws) to recite the Surahs (of the first 2 raka’as of Fajr, Maghrib and I’shaa) out loud so that the tardy could find there way to the congregation(follow the sound).
This isn’t necessary for the Thuhr and Asr prayers…as it is daylight and finding the prayer area isn’t that difficult.

That's what I've learned, but I could be wrong and Allahu A'lam.
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thanks everyone for the reply to my question!
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As-Salam alikum all!
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Sister Munise
Have loads of fun sis! Drive safetly, and takes lots of pics for us!
Will miss you....
And pray for your safe return
A Y A Z
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
Assaalamu Alaikum...

I disagree! For M2 anyway. I didn't like that paper...it made me think more than I would have liked. :p: Jan 06 paper was easy...the June 05 paper was easy...this was alright.
(But then again I had a mini melt down during the middle of the exam. So maybe that's why I found it a little more than challenging.)
you MUST be talking about the projectiles. damn smart a**es made me think! (for a change) but my answer turned out to be alright i guess (4 sumthing secs..)
the reason the paper was so easy was coz half of it said: 'show that' if you can show it, you can score it! i was done with the paper in 15 minz!! but a lot a lot of time thinking about the projectile..
the peg moments, particle collisions.... all 'show thats'. so i liked it yeh! (got them in one go) :p:
it could have been a little easier... but i liked it.
Inflation
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dimez)
Enough games: I attend Valentines. :cool:
MMmm... Wonders where the synagouge is... All I know is you have that Pizza shop, barber, New Era,USA etc
mortderire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yh i no da synagogue its on of my favourite hang-outs lol not- its on the left-hand side as you drive past (near dat barclays ryt and valentine's park?- or am i tinkin bout another one?)

btw bro dimez- u know usman mirza goes beal now in yr 12? or rafi/mushvik
Dimez
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by usama-ahmed)
yh i no da synagogue its on of my favourite hang-outs lol not- its on the left-hand side as you drive past (near dat barclays ryt and valentine's park?- or am i tinkin bout another one?)

btw bro dimez- u know usman mirza goes beal now in yr 12? or rafi/mushvik
lol If he goes Beal how/why would I know him?
mortderire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
he USED to go to valentines
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Valentines, in Ilford?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (807)
80.38%
Leave (197)
19.62%

Watched Threads