Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azs*)
    As salaamu alaikum

I back up what Dimez said, Rosalily!

Take happiness out of the fact that you know about Islam, and are aware of the Truth! May Allah make this journey easy for you, and guide you always along the Straight Path!
    Have you spoken to any reverts who are in or were in similar situations? asked about how they dealt with telling their famillies, if not i may be able to help!

Take care

wa alaikum asalaam

azs*
    Thanks Unfortunately I don't know anyone who has been in a similar situation - at least I know I can call on people here when I need to :p:

ReputationRep:
    As salaamu alaikum

SC, KFC? Since when do they serve Halaal chicken? Or did you have summat veggie?

Brother Dimez, I am not a revert, but alhumdulilah would still feel great if I was, I’ve been in contact with quite a few, and there's another Sister I met yesterday! Sis Rosalily, don’t hesitate to ask, I’m here to help!!

Another thing, what did I forget oh yes Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters!

I have bad news, one of my ICT teachers has left, his father was ill in Australia so he went, so I don't have a teacher for one of my modules, insha’Allah a resolution will be found soon!

Anyhow take care brothers and sisters!

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jusfarhan)
    Lol!!! EXACTLY THE SAME WITH MEEE :| FREAKY!

Went mosque at 8. Went cemetary a little after.

Stop following me.
    :rofl: what cemetary did ya go to? Cos it was soo packed with the one i went too :eek:
    --------------
    (Original post by azs*)
    As salaamu alaikum

SC, KFC? Since when do they serve Halaal chicken? Or did you have summat veggie?

Brother Dimez, I am not a revert, but alhumdulilah would still feel great if I was, I’ve been in contact with quite a few, and there's another Sister I met yesterday! Sis Rosalily, don’t hesitate to ask, I’m here to help!!

Another thing, what did I forget oh yes Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters!

I have bad news, one of my ICT teachers has left, his father was ill in Australia so he went, so I don't have a teacher for one of my modules, insha’Allah a resolution will be found soon!

Anyhow take care brothers and sisters!

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*
    W/salaams,
    EID MUBARAK
    i had sumthing veggie :p: Inshallah @ ICT teacher

ReputationRep:
    Lol I doubt you went to the same one as me! I went to Forest Gate - East London

ReputationRep:
    Lol I doubt you went to the same one as me! I went to Forest Gate - East London
    lol ok not the same as me then :p: but we did travel quite far to go to the cemetary :p: We also put asda and tesco shopping bags ontop of our shoes cos it was v.muddy, looked mega cool :cool: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    lol ok not the same as me then :p: but we did travel quite far to go to the cemetary :p: We also put asda and tesco shopping bags ontop of our shoes cos it was v.muddy, looked mega cool :cool: lol
    Lol hmm.. Where was it?

And did you do what I asked you to do? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol hmm.. Where was it?

And did you do what I asked you to do? :p:
    :dontknow: forgot where it was :p:

no :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    As salaamu alaikum

veggie, good

Why not just go to Chicken Cottage! much nicer i think, actually can;t compare, never go to KFC, makes more sense to go somewherte that does food completely HALAAL, reduces the chance/risk of somehting getting fried with something you cannot have.

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azs*)
    As salaamu alaikum

veggie, good

Why not just go to Chicken Cottage! much nicer i think, actually can;t compare, never go to KFC, makes more sense to go somewherte that does food completely HALAAL, reduces the chance/risk of somehting getting fried with something you cannot have.

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*
    W/salaam,

lol! true but it was late at night and my bro just brought in the leftovers :p:

ReputationRep:
    mashallah ...didnt know this thread existed!!...can i be a member?

Anyway Eid Mubarak everyone! Hope you had a great day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Library)
    mashallah ...didnt know this thread existed!!...can i be a member?

Anyway Eid Mubarak everyone! Hope you had a great day!
    Salaams and welcome Eid Mubarak

ReputationRep:
    As salaamu alaikum

ah, k SC

Welcome Library!
    and Eid Mubarak to you too!

Why am i still here, i have hw to do!!

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders is gonna start soon :p: and i have to do hw too Salaams and t/c :ciao:

Munise x

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow: forgot where it was :p:

no :p: lol
    Lol do it now you meanie!

ReputationRep:
    Salaams Everyone!

How was everyones eid?

ReputationRep:
    Lol do it now you meanie!
    lol it came out horrible so no :p:

W/salaams MF Eid was great today you?

Munise x

ReputationRep:
    lol it came out horrible so no :p:

W/salaams MF Eid was great today you?

Munise x
    No yes please, lol.

ReputationRep:
    No yes please, lol.
    :eviltongu no lol

ReputationRep:
    My eid was good . We went to visit some relatives and then ended up going out for lunch together. Hanged out at a park, which organized several plays. Some for kids and some for whole family. They also showed some amazing fireworks later in the evening...Scared some of our relative's kids half to death :p: . It was fun, although I was the eldest 'kid' present...

ReputationRep:
    lol! aww sounds cool At the mosque today someone was giving balloons out to the little kids and every once and a while whether we were doing our prayers or listening to the Iman, your'll always hear a loud BANG of a balloon popping and a few kids gigling :rolleyes: But the children were so cute in their islamic outfits mashallah

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.