Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rahmara)
my brother and my dad are in the living room busy watching football

i can hear all the commentary

:rofl:

what's happned with owen?

Yeah i'm watching it whilst on TSR. Owen injured his leg as he kicked the ball to another player.
rahmara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Yeah i'm watching it whilst on TSR. Owen injured his leg as he kicked the ball to another player.
oh poor owen

:rofl:

you make me lauhg sis

good simple explanation

did he do any volleys or whatever you call them skilled kicks? :confused:
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Coley

woooohhoooo

:party:

cole sored

ooh, i like crouch,he's cool

his dance ( i think) :confused:
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ok sister ayesha

im off too

have to go and pray asr

allah hafeez

mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ok sister ayesha

im off too

have to go and pray asr

allah hafeez

What time are your prayers?

I was rather surprised about 2/3 summers ago( during my second visit to your part of the world) to find out that it is possible for the sun to set at about 9 pm. That was odd...Latest it ever set here is probably 6.30 here.
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Coley

woooohhoooo

:party:

cole sored

ooh, i like crouch,he's cool

his dance ( i think) :confused:
It was such a fantastic goal. Gerrard's header was good as well.
mortderire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ASTAGFIRULLAH!!!
england are awful, what a waste of time watchin em
mortderire
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
cole's goal wasn't so great
Rafa
Badges: 1
Report 12 years ago
Salaam!
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
I don’t think it is valid. For starters, the Nikkah is a marriage contract that has to comply with Allah(swt) commands. So it’s not really a Nikkah if it doesn’t…
I’ve heard that if a man marries a non-muslim woman who isn’t from the People of the Book, knowing exactly what he is getting in to, then the Nikkah is not valid and he has committed zinaah.
However, if he didn’t know that it was not allowed beforehand, he hasn’t committed a sin. Once he is aware of it though, he must either separate from her (assuming she didn’t convert) or renew (or perform it properly, seeing as the other one isn’t valid) the Nikkah(if she did convert). If they are separating, he doesn’t even have to go through the hassle of divorce seeing as they weren’t married in the first place. However, if his wife did convert, and he hasn’t renewed the Nikkah consciously then any act between the two is considered zinnaah.
I think the same applies to Muslim women who marry non-muslim man. I’m not sure though…I’ll try to confirm it and let you know…

Allahu A'lam...

Assalaamu Alaikum everyone.
Assalamu Alaikum, this was exactly what i was thinking. Also, by making nikkah it's like signing a covenant. If the person disbelieves, is his covenant (promise) worth anything in the eyes of Allah (swt)? I didn't want to comment before i checked though so i'll still hold my silence. This sort of thing can break up families so I'll get back to you with a mufti's explanation and (hopefully) Prof. Jamal Badawi's. I tried asking somewhere else online but it refused. But yeah, i totally agree with your explanation, which is why i cited the issue. I didn't think the nikkah would be valid. :top: :bban:

I'll also agree that for the sister who's unaware, i don't think she acquires any sin for actions she doesn't know are haraam. If she knows, well that's another story... *watch this space*

(Original post by A Y A Z)
mizfissy = simply amazing.
NIKKAH anyone?
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As-salam alikum all!
AYE! YOU! Mr.RADISH! :mad: :motz: :boxing:
:p:
you didnt read my line on you being my right hand man!?
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
even if she doesnt know, she will be held for its account; she will have to ask pardon later, and she will be forgiven. (Inshallah)
if you dont know something, it doesnt mean that you will not be held responsible for your actions!
you have to MAKE sure first.
*personally i dont think you wont know what religion the other person you 'love' is from, right? talk about BLIND!*
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
when i said mizfissy is amazing, i said it in a GOOD way
she is well informed, her posts are actually something i look forward to (whenever ANYONE asks a question), and is is just DOWN! (if you know what i mean)
rename
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salaam :wavey:
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
Salaam
rename
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salaam bro .. howr we all on this fine day?
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
im good alhamdulillah...its not a fine day to be honest :p:...how are you doin?
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
your obviously gone
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalamu Alaikum It looks as though Ayaz, Misfizzy and I were speaking sense yesterday *looks pleased* Here's the answer from the South African Mufti...

(Original post by Rashid asks...)
Assalamu Alaikum,
Someone asked me this today and i seek clarification. I wanted to ask, if a muslim woman marries a non-muslim man, who after the marriage accepts Islam and becomes a muslim, is the sister still accountable for the sin of marrying a non-muslim? Also, is the nikkah still valid?
Any correspondance on this matter will be greatly appreciated, JazakhAllah Khair!

Wa Alaikum Salaam,
(Original post by Mufti A.K. Hoosen answers...)
Assalaamu alaikum

It is haram for a muslim female to marry any non-muslim man. See: Noble Qur'an, surah 60 verse 10.
Even if they get married they are living in sin & Almighty Allahs curse is on them. Subsequently if the man embraces Islam -both of them must repent & a new nikah must be performed.

Abdool Kader Hoosen
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1111)
79.07%
Leave (294)
20.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed