bascially, in our 6th form

the year 13's have left and the teachers decided to have a new prefct team

the nteachers nominated 3 students from each of their classes

and i got nominated to be a prefect

but not only a prefect sis,

the teachers also had to pick like seniour prefects and i got chosen

:biggrin:

im so happy

and then my teacher told me today, that we need a repsonsible student like you to be the predisnt of the school council

im already joined to my school council, but my teacher said i sould join the 6th frorm one and get it running :smile:
usama-ahmed
wag1 wassalaam everyone
wasupnin?

yh man wag1 bro

lol

yh alls good

you?
comme ci comme ca sis, comme ci comme ca
dam i got2go be bak in a bit
okie dokie bro

:smile:
Reply 17005
rahmara
well

im so happy

and then my teacher told me today, that we need a repsonsible student like you to be the predisnt of the school council

im already joined to my school council, but my teacher said i sould join the 6th frorm one and get it running :smile:

ooo tht must be cool .. :biggrin: .. no wonder you're happy .. ma'shallah .. well done sis ..
rename
ooo tht must be cool .. :biggrin: .. no wonder your happy .. ma'shallah .. well done sis ..

jazakhalahh

Reply 17007
rahmara
well

im so happy

Well done :smile:
thanks siter milli

Reply 17009
ooo gtg allah hafiz :wavey:
ok sis

take care

:ciao:
Reply 17011
Thanks for the replies to my questions.
They have informed me well and provided my final thoughts on islam.

Muslims will never integrate into a non-muslim soceity, if they are not even allowed to marry non-muslims how can they.

Because islamic countries cannot win an all out war with non-muslim countries, they are resorting to terrorism and immigration to slowly dilute these richer countries with more muslims before eventually taking over through sheer weight of numbers, very clever that, because they know the apathy within these countries and of course the political correctness issue means the non-muslim peoples within these countries cant,wont,will do anything about it.

I now know that all religions are a load of nonsense, cant do this, cant do that, not allowed this, have to do that, worship this,pray to that.

Good luck Britain is all yours, I am off to live in Greenland and enjoy a life of freedom.
Salaams everyone :wavey:
how are you all ?

anyone here :captain:
Reply 17013
Salaam sis :wavey:
Reply 17014
bigrico
Thanks for the replies to my questions.
They have informed me well and provided my final thoughts on islam.

Muslims will never integrate into a non-muslim soceity, if they are not even allowed to marry non-muslims how can they.

Because islamic countries cannot win an all out war with non-muslim countries, they are resorting to terrorism and immigration to slowly dilute these richer countries with more muslims before eventually taking over through sheer weight of numbers, very clever that, because they know the apathy within these countries and of course the political correctness issue means the non-muslim peoples within these countries cant,wont,will do anything about it.

I now know that all religions are a load of nonsense, cant do this, cant do that, not allowed this, have to do that, worship this,pray to that.

Good luck Britain is all yours, I am off to live in Greenland and enjoy a life of freedom.

i know many muslims who have married non muslims .. my mum's best friend is a finnish muslim convert and has now been ostracised by her former friends from her homeland ... and i have met a few muslim women who have married men who were not muslim to begin with .. but have converted before marriage ..

lol .. the plan is not for islamic countries to have an all out war with non-islamic countries .. even if they could win .. it would never happen .. most islamic countries sell their people out for money ... and the war is about oil if you haven't noticed yet .. its all about oil ... and if the powerful people in these muslim countries actually gave a crap about their people .. then maybe things would be different .. but their not

As they say if their was no such thing as God ... society would have created 'God' and religion as a form of control for their people ... so either way its a lose lose situation

i'm a muslim but not a fundamentalist therefore do not believe terrorism is right .. its the poor disillusioned fools who have been brainwashed into thinking that they need to perform terrorist acts.

enjoy yourself in Greenland :wavey: .. but Britain is not ours and we're not trying to make it ours .. people come here to live .. not to make a country 'theirs' ... hehe .. sorry if i'm going off at a tangent ... but i just needed to get that off my chest ..
rename
Salaam sis :wavey:

w/salaam sis
sorri logged of for a bit :redface:
how are you? :smile:
Reply 17016
gameplayer_no1
w/salaam sis
sorri logged of for a bit :redface:
how are you? :smile:

lol its cool .. i went off to eat after a while :p:

i'm good .. howr u? if ur still here :wink: