The Student Room Group
justfarhan
Aren't you a sub? Your avatar looks big like a subs' one :confused: If you are, go to 'The Back Room' :eek: :redface: ^o)

Not anymore, haven't changed avatar since the sub ran out.
Juicy Fruit
Hadith are unreliable though, and I've heard that that one in particular is weak. I'm assuming that there aren't specifics about zakaat, but the Quraan does at least mention zakaat specifically. Similar specifics are not given regarding the necessity for wearing a headscarf though, and the actual wording of the relevant ayats leaves a lot open to interpretation, particularly the part about 'they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof' (24:31).

You may argue that you think women should cover their hair because men find hair attractive, but I (and many women I know) find mens' hair very attractive, and they don't have to cover it up. Heck, I'm an official member of the Long Haired Mens Soc haha! :biggrin:

You asked for my opinion :smile: I mean, if you say it serves no person, i can assure you it does from a male perspective, at least one male perspective :p:
Reply 17202
The Green Manalishi
Lol, i haven't met too many. There was one i knew who was a total ass and got his ass kicked by someone in school :biggrin:

lol no i've met some really nice ones ... well some i met at a uni interview ..all very lovely - but then again they were on british ground

when i went to washington . .all the tour guides would always go .. yada yada .. white house ... when the british burnt it down in ... blah blah .. and give us all evils .. it was like .. get over it already!!! :rolleyes:
Juicy Fruit
Afwen. :biggrin:

Shakhbaarak akhi? Shaku maku? :p:
Maku shea.. Lazem aalamki Araby. :wink:
rename
lol well it should come in handy .. i'm going to an iraqi wedding in a week or so ...
An Iraqi wedding? Yikes. Good luck.

*hides* :ninja:
The Green Manalishi
Not anymore, haven't changed avatar since the sub ran out.
Oh right no wonder hehe.

:smile:
rename
lol no i've met some really nice ones ... well some i met at a uni interview ..all very lovely - but then again they were on british ground

when i went to washington . .all the tour guides would always go .. yada yada .. white house ... when the british burnt it down in ... blah blah .. and give us all evils .. it was like .. get over it already!!! :rolleyes:

Lol i wasn't saying there were no nice americans, i'm sure there are plenty :smile: I knew a decent one lol...
justfarhan
Oh right no wonder hehe.

:smile:

Would you like to re-sub me? :p: :biggrin:
Reply 17208
justfarhan
An Iraqi wedding? Yikes. Good luck.

*hides* :ninja:

lol .. its my friend's wedding .. a lot of us invited.. who are non-iraqi .. so it should be ok .. :p:
The Green Manalishi
Would you like to re-sub me? :p: :biggrin:
Haha, I knew that was coming :p: I tried my best to avoid it :ninja:

Perhaps in a week or two. :wink:

Did you sub yourself or someone subbed you last time?
Juicy Fruit: My best friend says he's going to this metal 'gathering' and that Esgaroth is gonna be playing, along with others... And that he randomnly sees Morgan Hornberg around town :eek: Lucky European buggers! :biggrin:

JustFarhan
Perhaps in a week or two. :wink:

Did you sub yourself or someone subbed you last time?

Thanks dude but you don't have to... :biggrin: I wouldn't complain if you did though :p:
Someone subbed me :smile:
rename
lol .. its my friend's wedding .. a lot of us invited.. who are non-iraqi .. so it should be ok .. :p:
ok .. stick close to them .. and if any old women are looking at you and pointing .. it's time to move :p:
justfarhan
Maku shea.. Lazem aalamki Araby. :wink:

:toofunny:

Who did you ask to translate that for you? :p:
hey we got Arabs :p:
keefaq? i once disagreed with someone on MUN, and i told them akal sambool was actually a good thing!
i like english better :p:
Reply 17214
i gtg guys still loads of reading to do

Allah Hafiz
The Green Manalishi
Assalamu Alaikum to all,
I keep my toes pointing towards the Qiblah with my soles off the ground. I don't think anyone's agile enough to keep soles on the ground with toes pointing towards the Qiblah in such a position :p: Perhaps a yogi... :eek: :biggrin:

hahaha!
ooooooooooom-uh!
wait shouldnt that go Allah Hu-Akbar?
justfarhan
ok .. stick close to them .. and if any old women are looking at you and pointing .. it's time to move :p:

Don't diss old Iraqi women. I'll be an old Iraqi woman one day! :mad:

And on the subject of Iraqi women, I have a funny quote an Irish taxi driver once said to a friend of mine:

An Iraqi woman is like a pint of Guinness. Dark and mysterious on the bottom, and white and fluffy on the top.

Allah Hafiz!
Juicy Fruit

Who did you ask to translate that for you? :p:
My brain is a who now?! :afraid:

Halkad zena? :wink:
lao smahat?
isnt that a pit pervy? :p:

Latest