The Student Room Group
Instead of putting it in that way Juicy Fruit, maybe you can do a reminder, rather than making it seem patronising.

Brothers and sisters, remember this is the islamic Society, sports talk can be in there respective areas.

Like that ^, but I don't have a problem with it so, continue as you please.
Reply 18721
rahmara
yep

i agree

england lost :bawling:

i knew brazil were going to lose yesterday :rolleyes:

oh well, hopefully this year gemrany will win :smile:

:ditto:

Salaam people how is everyone?
w/salaam bro...
alhamdulillah im good, jus very very hot and tired, and im inside as well .lol
Reply 18723
usama-ahmed
w/salaam bro...
alhamdulillah im good, jus very very hot and tired, and im inside as well .lol

Ws

We are all blooming hot! nice weather but way toooo hot to go out!
wot u up2 bro? wot u studyin etc.

and i didnt really make my w/salaam bro.. bit very clear
wots ur name? lol
Reply 18725
LOL

My real name is Kamran, i am a regualr here but my internet is finished i am speaking beyond the realms....i mean some inernet cafe! i just finished my A2's in bio chem and maths! hoping to do biomed at kings.

i am currentlybored out of my brains trying to find a job so i can go travelling!

Wot bout you sis? wot do you study etc etc
hey your here bro moritmer ...

oh your offline

well, brothers and sisters of this thread

brother W&W aka, mortimer aka kamran gives his salams to all and to also say that whoever joined the islmifiedforum (shown on his siggy) it has not been working for the last couple of days

i am here to spread the message that if anyone would like to join the forum please do so

:smile:

Jazakhaalh hu khair
anyone heard those beautiful, lovely arabic nasheeds sung by little girls?

they show it on islam channel

id love to download them, been on the website and its in arabic and i dont undertsand arabic much :frown:
Meh, *~>Mittow<~* negged me for supporting England. I'm gonna neg you as soon as it turns 00:00 and keep negging you when I can till you turn red :smile:

No one argues with me about football and my beliefs of it.

Oh and, salam everyone :p:

:wavey:
Juicy Fruit
*Waits for Farhan to complain about non-Islamic discussion in the ISOC thread.* :p:

No wait, they're talking about football, I'm sure he'll make an exception. :rolleyes:
*eek* you remembered my name :p:

Nah, football should be discussed in the football forum. Though I doubt my powers of controlling a whole society aren't strong enough :rolleyes: I gave up ages ago. :wink:
waalykumm salam brother

i dont think sis will do that :eek:
Reply 18731
justfarhan
Meh, *~>Mittow<~* negged me for supporting England. I'm gonna neg you as soon as it turns 00:00 and keep negging you when I can till you turn red :smile:

No one argues with me about football and my beliefs of it.

Oh and, salam everyone :p:

:wavey:

It's only a negetive rep. Calm down....!.:smile:
Rahmara, I am a sub you know, I can see who's repped me :wink:

Milli sister, oh sister of mine, who says I'm not calm? I'm only negging her back ;w00t;
Hey

I think France should win as I like Adidas and Zidane is a Muslim. Also they play good football.

Also I think it'll be a Fra-Ger final.

People check out - http://lightuponlight.com/islam/index.php

Itz a brill website
jazkhaalh bro, yep i like zidane too.

brother JF, i know you can check who negged you :wink:
Yep I think it'll be a Germany v France final too, but if I could choose a final out of the remaining four sides, it'd be between Germany and Italy. Italy look a great side without the "big names" and I hate France and Portugal.
I hate Italy - cheats & too defensive

But one day Rome will become a Muslim city (signs of Day of Judgement)
Phoenix CG
Instead of putting it in that way Juicy Fruit, maybe you can do a reminder, rather than making it seem patronising.

Actually, it was a joke between me and Farhan, so get over yourself. Thanks. :wink:
Rahmara who's your brother on TSR? :s-smilie:
Juicy Fruit
Actually, it was a joke between me and Farhan, so get over yourself. Thanks. :wink:
You never fail to amuse me, Zara. :p:

:biggrin:

Latest