A NEW ELEMENT IN THE PERIODIC TABLE
: Accepted as 53.6 Kg; isotopes may vary from 40 to about 200 kgs!
: Copious quantities in all urban areas.
1. Boils at room temperature
2. Freezes without any known reason.
3. Melts if given special treatment.
4. Bitter, if incorrectly used.
5. Sweet as Honey if given a proper treatment.
1. Have great affinity for Gold, Silver and a range of precious stones and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
2. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no known reason.
3. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
2. Can be great aid to relaxation.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy.
2. Turns green when placed behind a better specimen.
Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be maintained at different locations as long as specimens do not come in direct contact with each other.
!! WARNING !!
PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THIS ELEMENT CAN CAUSE SEVERE FINANCIAL HEMORRHAGING AND MENTAL DISTRESS.