Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yes, islamic art is really coool

i love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    yup Islamic art is beautiful,

did you know that some mosques are beautiful but have let's say a crooked door it's because no one can be perfect, only Allah SWT can be,

so basically if you create/write/paint something add just a little flaw to make Allah SWT happy
    Surely everything is flawed in one form or another? Why would it appease Allah if we create something with a deliberate flaw? Aren't all man-made creations flawed?

I find your claim v.dubious TBH, do you have a source by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Yup Islamic art is symmetrical, non-animal/person

basically it's better than non-muslim trash, where a Mona Lisa is beautiful (i find it stupid!)

ReputationRep:
    My source is a lecturer - Ziaullah Khan
    You can find him on http://lightuponlight.com/islam/modu...ownload&cid=65

ReputationRep:
    All man-made creations are flawed but if we deliberately make something flaw then that's a guarantee thatwe haven't done something wrong innit.

Imagine a beautiful mosque, took years to plan etc, when it is completed people think it's perfect, but it shouldn't be perfect so the solution? Stick a crooked door

ReputationRep:
    All man-made creations are flawed but if we deliberately make something flaw then that's a guarantee thatwe haven't done something wrong innit.

Imagine a beautiful mosque, took years to plan etc, when it is completed people think it's perfect, but it shouldn't be perfect so the solution? Stick a crooked door
    i know this is out of the discussion but, we learnt something similar in RS
    imagine a prefect island, there ,ust be a creator which makes it perfect. Without the Designer, this world would seem dull

ReputationRep:
    I think the reason non - muslims in this country dont care about people dying in Iraq and Palestine is because they (Islam) are the common enemy of the Western world so why would you cry for the deaths of the enenmy.

Palestinians frequently blow themselves and innocent Israeli civilians up every day, and were seen dancing in the streets in the aftermath of 9/11 so there is your reason people in this country dont really care if they are getting shot.

As for Iraq, I am flummoxed, they have democracy for the first time in how long, but they still take the cowardly route out and blow them and others up because they are too scared to fight man on man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigrico)
    I think the reason non - muslims in this country dont care about people dying in Iraq and Palestine is because they (Islam) are the common enemy of the Western world so why would you cry for the deaths of the enenmy.

Palestinians frequently blow themselves and innocent Israeli civilians up every day, and were seen dancing in the streets in the aftermath of 9/11 so there is your reason people in this country dont really care if they are getting shot.

As for Iraq, I am flummoxed, they have democracy for the first time in how long, but they still take the cowardly route out and blow them and others up because they are too scared to fight man on man.
    What? ^o)

ReputationRep:
    You are so obviously moronic that there's no point me even trying to argue with you about this. You're not important enough for me to waste my time on.

ReputationRep:
    yup this disbelieving land is bad.

It's called Selective Sympathy, they cry when terrorism hits but don't hear the cries of 3rd World countries...hmmm?

And in the Iraq war they do the bodycount for American/British soldiers yet refuse to take down how many innocent civilians have died.

I wait for Muslim Domination in this country or Ethnic Growth (whichever is faster)
    See you can talk like this but I cant have a go at Islam, dont think so, I will never stop proving to people that Islam/Muslims are evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juicy Fruit)
    You are so obviously moronic that there's no point me even trying to argue with you about this. You're not important enough for me to waste my time on.
    Who cares? I am really gutted,

ReputationRep:
    See you can talk like this but I cant have a go at Islam, dont think so, I will never stop proving to people that Islam/Muslims are evil.
    Good luck mate!

You'll soon come to notice that your endeavour is utterly fruitless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    Good luck mate!

You'll soon come to notice that your endeavour is utterly fruitless.
    I am not your mate, it may be fruitless and this country may become muslim but it wont stop me, I fight for the honour of my people.

ReputationRep:
    ok ask us a question HOW muslims are evil go on

ReputationRep:
    you do what you want to do rico for your people
    we've got ours

ReputationRep:
    I am not your mate, it may be fruitless and this country may become muslim but it wont stop me, I fight for the honour of my people.
    I'm glad you're not.

You outwardly admit to your fruitless exertion but you still persist on fighting for your "people". What people? Had you noticed, Islam is prevailing in all four corners of the Earth because of its inherent veracity, now, if you don't mind, cease your futile posting and save us all the time. Muppet.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? I am really gutted,
    I know you are. You came here, looking to cause offence and provoke a reaction with your ignorant comments so you could get attention and it hasn't worked. Awww!

ReputationRep:
    I am not looking to cause offence, I dont get offended so I dont care if offend others.

All I am saying is that your religion is evil.

U seem to have a problem with that,

ReputationRep:
    rico, did you even bother reading the FAQ's- GENERAL

Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated (unless in an appropriate context of genuine advice), hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Do not post anything that could in any way be construed as offensive, illicit or defamatory.

No flaming
    Do not post messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting.

why do you come here and criticise our religion?
    and us muslim sisters are NOT treated as slaves, and do not call our clothing stupid, because clearly it isnt, You do not know the meaning behind it so i suppose you get lost before i get you permanently banned!

ReputationRep:
    I am not looking to cause offence, I dont get offended so I dont care if offend others.

All I am saying is that your religion is evil.

U seem to have a problem with that,
    rico, our religon is not evil! its what you people think.
    of course we have a problem with you calling out faith evil when clearly it is not

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.