ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    OMGGG byeee ;w00t;
    lol....you need a therapist. No really :p:

ReputationRep:
    right ......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    lol....you'll soon find one inshallah.....
    yeah inshallah but then again im not trying realy hard coz i havent been feeling to good but im going to start looking again next week

(Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    yeah inshallah but then again im trying realy hard coz i havent been feeling to good but im going to start looking again next week
    get well soon....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Ayesha-)
    lol....you need a therapist. No really :p:
    :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
    :wavey: :toofunny: :wavey:
    :wavey: :toofunny: :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    gameplayer...are u literally a sonic/sega fan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    gameplayer...are u literally a sonic/sega fan?
    lol yeah when it first came out it was brilliant but i havent had much time to play games recently but oh wel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    get well soon....
    thanks bro

ReputationRep:
    who would have thought a 62 year old woman having a child, this world is changing, i just wanted to know is this a sign of qiyamah

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/5160812.stm

ReputationRep:
    well maybe we should do that...

ReputationRep:
    Look, if I want to **** off whatever religion, thats up to me, if people get offended then they must be insecure about their religion/lives.
    People get offended because it is called DISRESPECT.
    Good people hate disrepect so that's why they retaliate.
    Of course some things you can let go but some things are serious which need a punishment

ReputationRep:
    Also that's stupid - if you get offended then you are insecure about that thing? That's not necessarily true.

Same as being called a racist word means your insecure about your race? It's the victim's fault?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza09)
    The Atheist Teacher
    A young woman teacher with obvious liberal tendencies explains to her class of small children that she is an atheist. She asks her class if they're atheists too. Not really knowing what atheism is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception. A beautiful girl named Zainab has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not an atheist."
    Then, asks the teacher, "What are you?" "I'm a Muslim." The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Zainab why she is a Muslim. "Well, I was brought up knowing and loving God. My mom is a Muslim, and my dad is a Muslim, so I am a Muslim."
    The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly, "what if your mom was a moron,and your dad was a moron, - what would you be then?" She paused, and smiled. "Then," says Zainab, "I'd be an atheist."

[a moron is a dum, stupid person]
    So its okay for this to be posted, now I dont find this offensive, quite funny actually

I posted this
    Q): Do you know what Muslims yell at a strip club for men?
    (A): Ok, girls get you faces out for the boys !!

Whats the difference, they are both having a dig, a bit of banter.

I dont get upset, why do muslims?

ReputationRep:
    Well there is a reason why Palestinians ''blow themselves up''

They dont do it for fun.

ReputationRep:
    But you have alrady said, Muslims should not blow themselves up, so are they disgracing Allah?

If Palestinians want people non-muslims on their side, they should stop fighting like cowards and take the fight directly against Israel, they might lose the fight but they would not lose their honour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigrico)
    But you have alrady said, Muslims should not blow themselves up, so are they disgracing Allah?

If Palestinians want people non-muslims on their side, they should stop fighting like cowards and take the fight directly against Israel, they might lose the fight but they would not lose their honour

explain to me how its is cowardly to not want a fight and kill people As you seem to know alot about the subject

ReputationRep:
    What Palestinians are doing is Jihad.

They are against Zionism not necessarily against Jews.

So they have to fight for their land whatever the way they choose it.

Then there's other Jihadis who hate US/GB siding Israel so doesn't that make Israel a coward? They can't fight their own fight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    What Palestinians are doing is Jihad.

They are against Zionism not necessarily against Jews.

So they have to fight for their land whatever the way they choose it.

Then there's other Jihadis who hate US/GB siding Israel so doesn't that make Israel a coward? They can't fight their own fight?
    Sorry sis but i dont agree with that
    By commiting acts such as terrorist acts they are acting like fundamentalist and using the excuse of Jihad

Geater Jihad is a personal stuggle of each muslim to strive to be a better muslim
    there is also lesser Jihad but under certain conditions which is done in self defence and civilians are not to be hurt.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.