The Student Room Group
Awww, poor you! *hugs* I won't be a hypocrite and tell you not to panic because I was a nervous wreck when I did my AS oral on Thursday, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck!!! :biggrin:
Reply 2
clairey87
A2 French oral on Tuesday. ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I know exactly how're feeling...mines on wednesday...absolutely bricking myself!!! what's your topic?!
Reply 3
mine's wednesday too and im so unprepared!! I don't feel too nervous at the moment but I know I'll be feeling sick on tuesday night. the questions are so hard to answer even in english!
Reply 4
Wednesday too! We've spent about 1 week on crime and punishment! The same for health and transport! Feels like a year for racism!
Reply 5
jen333
mine's wednesday too and im so unprepared!! I don't feel too nervous at the moment but I know I'll be feeling sick on tuesday night. the questions are so hard to answer even in english!

gawd...i know!!! it doesn't help when you have a teacher who's out to make it hard and as awkward as she possibly can!

Northumbrian
Wednesday too! We've spent about 1 week on crime and punishment! The same for health and transport! Feels like a year for racism!

don't mean to freak you out or anything, but isn't there like 20 billion other topics?!

Latest

Trending

Trending