(Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Mememe! Piiiiiiiiiiiii-kaaaaaaaaa!!!
    I like Blastoise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachu1)
    I like Blastoise
    Hay, this forum looks cool

ReputationRep:
    Venonat is the nuts, psychic, grass and bug attacks, easily in my team!

When I had Pokemon Yellow I was trying to form the following team:
    Pikachu
    Charizard
    Blastoise
    Venusaur
    Venomoth
    Dragonite

Hard it was, but I decided not to have Mewtwo, too easy.

ReputationRep:
    I love my Pokemon

rough meaning Pokemon = Pocket Monster( I think )

Had it since the day i was born and never leave home widout it

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon is still cool in my opinion. there are just some people who are afraid to ammit that they like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Pokemon is still cool in my opinion. there are just some people who are afraid to ammit that they like it.

pokemon... theres a lost dream, this fad wasted lots of my money like 4 years ago, still have the stuff now.

have to agree collecting and trading was cool, found a loophole in the cardgame using electric and phycicpokemon that would garante you victory every time, i swear the game was flaued!, none the less i was unbeatable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    pokemon... theres a lost dream, this fad wasted lots of my money like 4 years ago, still have the stuff now.

have to agree collecting and trading was cool, found a loophole in the cardgame using electric and phycicpokemon that would garante you victory every time, i swear the game was flaued!, none the less i was unbeatable!
    how were you unbeatable with them. if both sides were Lv100, then i would use Rock types and Dark types against you. (and in the old games, ghost types)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    how were you unbeatable with them. if both sides were Lv100, then i would use Rock types and Dark types against you. (and in the old games, ghost types)
    no i mean the card game. there was a loophole with haunter that made u always win the game (cant remember what actually was a long time ago) but somthing to do with him putting the enemy to sleep then brining out another pokemon,

the only was to guarantee a sucsessfull battle on the game was to have a full team of mew 2's at lvl 100, witch i had my pretty babies

ReputationRep:
    oh right. well i just collected the cards, never battled with them. my best one was the anient mew card that i got free with the first pokemon movie ticket.

ReputationRep:
    you sad buggers

ReputationRep:
    that was when it was a big hype. it was funny when i went to the second one cos i bumped into 5 guys from my skool. because i was going to see it with two of my mates, they decied to go as well. and they ended up enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    i used to play the game. it's addictive, i can tell. i used a grass deck... venasaur, beedrill, golbat, and buterfree family

ReputationRep:
    Pokemons cool, there are just too many people out there filled with have cause they were rubish at it, not me though, i've got all three, its a shame that there isn't night and day on the new one though.

ReputationRep:
    yer. the new one is just a upto date version of the orginal games. but it has got the breeding centre, the new evolutions of old ones, baby forms.

ReputationRep:
    only has 200 mon though, which suks, the idea is to 'catch em all', how can u do that if there aren't all of them in the game?

ReputationRep:
    the new games are going to be Firey Red and Leaf Green. which are re-makes of the origan games Red and Green. so of course the news ones won't be in it, however you will be able to trade with Ruby and Sapire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    only has 200 mon though, which suks, the idea is to 'catch em all', how can u do that if there aren't all of them in the game?
    200?
    There are lots more than that.
    And i'm afraid to say, yes, i was really into it at one point. I still have a couple of thousand cards, and just about every game.

What does everyone think of yu-gi-oh then?

ReputationRep:
    ohh, wow, i didn't hear bout them, sounds cool, me an a couple of m8ts are pokefans, 1 likes eeveelutions, i like psycics and dragons, one is just well rounded, and the other is just a git who won't actually buy the games, he just gets the emulaters!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.