(Original post by Pikachu1)
I like Blastoise
Hay, this forum looks cool
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Venonat is the nuts, psychic, grass and bug attacks, easily in my team!

When I had Pokemon Yellow I was trying to form the following team:
Pikachu
Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur
Venomoth
Dragonite

Hard it was, but I decided not to have Mewtwo, too easy.
Lucit Upher
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I love my Pokemon

rough meaning Pokemon = Pocket Monster( I think )

Had it since the day i was born and never leave home widout it
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Pokemon is still cool in my opinion. there are just some people who are afraid to ammit that they like it.
kyuuki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Pokemon is still cool in my opinion. there are just some people who are afraid to ammit that they like it.

pokemon... theres a lost dream, this fad wasted lots of my money like 4 years ago, still have the stuff now.

have to agree collecting and trading was cool, found a loophole in the cardgame using electric and phycicpokemon that would garante you victory every time, i swear the game was flaued!, none the less i was unbeatable!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kyuuki)
pokemon... theres a lost dream, this fad wasted lots of my money like 4 years ago, still have the stuff now.

have to agree collecting and trading was cool, found a loophole in the cardgame using electric and phycicpokemon that would garante you victory every time, i swear the game was flaued!, none the less i was unbeatable!
how were you unbeatable with them. if both sides were Lv100, then i would use Rock types and Dark types against you. (and in the old games, ghost types)
kyuuki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
how were you unbeatable with them. if both sides were Lv100, then i would use Rock types and Dark types against you. (and in the old games, ghost types)
no i mean the card game. there was a loophole with haunter that made u always win the game (cant remember what actually was a long time ago) but somthing to do with him putting the enemy to sleep then brining out another pokemon,

the only was to guarantee a sucsessfull battle on the game was to have a full team of mew 2's at lvl 100, witch i had my pretty babies
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh right. well i just collected the cards, never battled with them. my best one was the anient mew card that i got free with the first pokemon movie ticket.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you sad buggers
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that was when it was a big hype. it was funny when i went to the second one cos i bumped into 5 guys from my skool. because i was going to see it with two of my mates, they decied to go as well. and they ended up enjoying it.
ladyblitzer
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i used to play the game. it's addictive, i can tell. i used a grass deck... venasaur, beedrill, golbat, and buterfree family
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Pokemons cool, there are just too many people out there filled with have cause they were rubish at it, not me though, i've got all three, its a shame that there isn't night and day on the new one though.
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yer. the new one is just a upto date version of the orginal games. but it has got the breeding centre, the new evolutions of old ones, baby forms.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
only has 200 mon though, which suks, the idea is to 'catch em all', how can u do that if there aren't all of them in the game?
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the new games are going to be Firey Red and Leaf Green. which are re-makes of the origan games Red and Green. so of course the news ones won't be in it, however you will be able to trade with Ruby and Sapire.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
only has 200 mon though, which suks, the idea is to 'catch em all', how can u do that if there aren't all of them in the game?
200?
There are lots more than that.
And i'm afraid to say, yes, i was really into it at one point. I still have a couple of thousand cards, and just about every game.

What does everyone think of yu-gi-oh then?
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ohh, wow, i didn't hear bout them, sounds cool, me an a couple of m8ts are pokefans, 1 likes eeveelutions, i like psycics and dragons, one is just well rounded, and the other is just a git who won't actually buy the games, he just gets the emulaters!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.99%
Take exams next summer (37)
13.91%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.56%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
9.02%
I'm not applying to university (12)
4.51%

Watched Threads