Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    200?
    There are lots more than that.
    And i'm afraid to say, yes, i was really into it at one point. I still have a couple of thousand cards, and just about every game.

What does everyone think of yu-gi-oh then?
    i loved Yu Gi Oh. in fact i loved (and still love afew) most of the jamie animies. Pokemon, Digimon, Cardcaptors, Yu Gi Oh, BeyBlade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i loved Yu Gi Oh. in fact i loved (and still love afew) most of the jamie animies. Pokemon, Digimon, Cardcaptors, Yu Gi Oh, BeyBlade.
    Yeah... i'm still fond of them too.
    And i still watch it when its on, and theres nothing else much to do, like sunday morning's and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    i know what you mean. Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon are on when come home from college so i watch them. BeyBlade is on during dinner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i know what you mean. Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon are on when come home from college so i watch them. BeyBlade is on during dinner.
    Its a shame really that they're only concidered as fads. My brothers big into yu-gi-oh at the moment, and its kinda fun to play the card game with him.
    And if good and evil were as clear in the real world as in the world of these animated programs, then maybe the world would be an easier place to live...

ReputationRep:
    Its a shame really that they're only concidered as fads. My brothers big into yu-gi-oh at the moment, and its kinda fun to play the card game with him.
    And if good and evil were as clear in the real world as in the world of these animated programs, then maybe the world would be an easier place to live...
    yer, it would. whats your fav over all. my fave is Digimon.

ReputationRep:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, or as my dad says it Yow-Gie_On, what a great game, i rock at it, though i only play against my bro, i've never lost a game!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    yer, it would. whats your fav over all. my fave is Digimon.
    Hmm... a toughie. Probably Pokemon, simply for nostalgia purposes. But realistically, i do prefer Yu-Gi-Oh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    Yu-Gi-Oh, or as my dad says it Yow-Gie_On, what a great game, i rock at it, though i only play against my bro, i've never lost a game!
    Yeah, i'm the same.
    I cant seem to lose at any card game though, which is wierd.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i'm the same.
    I cant seem to lose at any card game though, which is wierd.
    probably... you're just good at all of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    probably... you're just good at all of it
    Its not just Yu-Gi-Oh, it was pokemon, digimon, LOTR, WWF (years ago), X-Men, Magic the gathering etc.

I cannot lose at any of these card games...

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't it be cool if we met up, then i could kick ur ass, i've got a cool deck, bout 4 dragons black magician and several other cool cards, including the wicked horn of the unicorn, which rocks

ReputationRep:
    How old are you all? Pokemon is for primary school children!

ReputationRep:
    i resent that, act ur shoe size, not ur age! besides, if its 4 babies, y did u come into this forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    i resent that, act ur shoe size, not ur age! besides, if its 4 babies, y did u come into this forum?
    What? Not to talk about pokemon for primary school age! It is though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fish)
    How old are you all? Pokemon is for primary school children!
    Here Here! I totally agree.

ReputationRep:
    whatever, everyone is into their own things, thats what makes us all unique, whithout that, everyone would be boring and the world would slowly die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fish)
    What? Not to talk about pokemon for primary school age! It is though!
    Well i'm 20 and in my final year at uni and I love pokemon so that sort of defeats your argument doesn't it? It is a game anyone can play it! And it's great!

ReputationRep:
    here here, 17, and i know 4 people who regually play it, and most of my m8ts still say that its a great game, even if they don't play it nymore, the decline came about only because a minority ridicules everyone else, so most people backed down and said it was crap, only weak minded fools go back on what they like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    here here, 17, and i know 4 people who regually play it, and most of my m8ts still say that its a great game, even if they don't play it nymore, the decline came about only because a minority ridicules everyone else, so most people backed down and said it was crap, only weak minded fools go back on what they like

Too right POKEMON YOU GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! Pokemon stadium rules too! Are they bringing one out on the gamecube I think I may have to get a gamecube if they are, I've still got my old n64 and still play it it rules!

ReputationRep:
    Yu-Gi-Oh! is a far better trading card game than pokemon, far more thought has gone into it which makes it way better. pokemon trading card game was rushed out wen it was 'in' to make the most money poss

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.