This discussion is closed.
MatthewWxm
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by upsetgirl)
venice you mean. Tho Paris is great, i lived there for a year while at uni....it was the best year of my life
I'm confused. Further upwards you said you finished your A Levels last year (2002) so presumably you went to Venice in your uni year 2002/03? But then when you say "while at uni" you suggest you've left uni now. It's late forgive my feeble brain
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MatthewWxm)
I'm confused. Further upwards you said you finished your A Levels last year (2002) so presumably you went to Venice in your uni year 2002/03? But then when you say "while at uni" you suggest you've left uni now. It's late forgive my feeble brain

i did not go to Venice!!! Someone didnt know the name of the city in an above post so i corrected them. I finished my Alevels June 2002. I went to FLORENCE with my bf for a week after my alevels. In October 2002 i started at the La Sorbonne, where i remained for a year. In July of 2003 (this year) i came home! I am applying to start at a UK uni (financial reasons couldnt stay in Paris)
MatthewWxm
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
i did not go to Venice!!! Someone didnt know the name of the city in an above post so i corrected them. I finished my Alevels June 2002. I went to FLORENCE with my bf for a week after my alevels. In October 2002 i started at the La Sorbonne, where i remained for a year. In July of 2003 (this year) i came home! I am applying to start at a UK uni (financial reasons couldnt stay in Paris)
Aha Thanks for that clearing that up!

Where are you thinking of applying by the way?
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmmm....Baracelona. wonderful place, wish i could live there
Perry
Report 16 years ago
Hello, You think just like me, I am always thinking of being somewhere else in the world, my term is 'lets bust out this joint' the joint could be anything school, uni, house country. The places I wish to vist are as follows,

Austraila, New Zealand, America, Canada, Japan, Singapore, Russia, Crotia, Barbados, Fiji and thats it. I've been around Europe pretty much.

regards
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
46.94%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (100)
22.68%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.2%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.9%

Watched Threads