Turn on thread page Beta

exotic one, how about you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upsetgirl)
    venice you mean. Tho Paris is great, i lived there for a year while at uni....it was the best year of my life
    I'm confused. Further upwards you said you finished your A Levels last year (2002) so presumably you went to Venice in your uni year 2002/03? But then when you say "while at uni" you suggest you've left uni now. It's late forgive my feeble brain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewWxm)
    I'm confused. Further upwards you said you finished your A Levels last year (2002) so presumably you went to Venice in your uni year 2002/03? But then when you say "while at uni" you suggest you've left uni now. It's late forgive my feeble brain

i did not go to Venice!!! Someone didnt know the name of the city in an above post so i corrected them. I finished my Alevels June 2002. I went to FLORENCE with my bf for a week after my alevels. In October 2002 i started at the La Sorbonne, where i remained for a year. In July of 2003 (this year) i came home! I am applying to start at a UK uni (financial reasons couldnt stay in Paris)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    i did not go to Venice!!! Someone didnt know the name of the city in an above post so i corrected them. I finished my Alevels June 2002. I went to FLORENCE with my bf for a week after my alevels. In October 2002 i started at the La Sorbonne, where i remained for a year. In July of 2003 (this year) i came home! I am applying to start at a UK uni (financial reasons couldnt stay in Paris)
    Aha Thanks for that clearing that up!

Where are you thinking of applying by the way?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm....Baracelona. wonderful place, wish i could live there

ReputationRep:
    Hello, You think just like me, I am always thinking of being somewhere else in the world, my term is 'lets bust out this joint' the joint could be anything school, uni, house country. The places I wish to vist are as follows,

Austraila, New Zealand, America, Canada, Japan, Singapore, Russia, Crotia, Barbados, Fiji and thats it. I've been around Europe pretty much.

regards

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.