This discussion is closed.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Admit it, who else is still up doing their homework/coursework?! I am, same as I was last week, and the week before, and the week before that...you get the picture!!! Has anyone got any motivational tips? I have to lab reports every week, I have a week to do them, yet I always leave it til the last possible minute to do them, and yet still come online!!!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Chicken, I've got the same problem!!! I work best away from home, and I do get loads done sometimes. The library I go to is also a sort of injternet cafe, and I always buy a mocha from there to keep me going, mocha is the nuts! Try coffee!
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Chicken, I've got the same problem!!! I work best away from home, and I do get loads done sometimes. The library I go to is also a sort of injternet cafe, and I always buy a mocha from there to keep me going, mocha is the nuts! Try coffee!
Yeah but I am away from home, which has made me wors cos there is nobody nagging me to do the work!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (26)
13.54%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.25%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.69%
I need help with my personal statement (79)
41.15%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (48)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.56%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.81%

Watched Threads