Tsr Hindu Society Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee Watch

This discussion is closed.
London_psycho
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
thought these kinda threads are pointless, but there seems to be an islamic/jewish/christian so i decided to make a hindu thread.

any hindus around lol.
Agha Zain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
"these kinda threats"??????

Zain
London_psycho
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
OH damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, meant threads, srryyyy
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I know one Hindu on this forum. He's the honourary non-Jewish member of the Jewish Society. Maybe contact him (check the member list on page 1) and ask if he would like to join?

Maybe we should have a Jewish-Muslim-Christian-Hindu Friends Society? Whatdya say?
ash86
Report 13 years ago
M A Hindu :d Yes Yes!
GarageMc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cont me in. Although I dont celebrate any of the traditions much.
Abbas6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I know one Hindu on this forum. He's the honourary non-Jewish member of the Jewish Society. Maybe contact him (check the member list on page 1) and ask if he would like to join?

Maybe we should have a Jewish-Muslim-Christian-Hindu Friends Society? Whatdya say?
Yeah! I think we should. That's an excellent idea!! :tsr:
Ribomania
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

(I'm an honuarary J-soc as well) A joint soc would be gr8 but there need 2 b ground rules, I see lots of fights starting and it becoming a debate based pub brawl
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeh im a hindu....but personally i dont think there should be religion threads on TSR unless they are discussing a religion - there shouldnt be like a Hindu society etc - that just, in my opinion, differentiates people from each other!
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
alot of my friends are Hindus...so can i be the Hindu soc's friend?
jpowell
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

What about a Jewish-Muslim-Christian-Hindu-Atheist Friends Society?
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Heyy, Glad to see this new Society. Here is one Hindu before you
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Abhinaya)
Heyy, Glad to see this new Society. Here is one Hindu before you
*squints* where? :p:
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

That's an excellent idea for sure. Hehehe... but maybe it would be nice to just link the existing societies to exchange views between each other.
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
*squints* where? :p:
Yo Yo Yo !!! just before your eyes. hehehe... :tsr:
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AMM)
What about a Jewish-Muslim-Christian-Hindu-Atheist Friends Society?
Urm too late, but ahteists are free to join too and be friends with us all. Couldn't fit anything more in the title and had to include "everyotherreligion" in case I was "discriminating" against other religions.
Abhinaya
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by London_psycho)
thought these kinda threads are pointless, but there seems to be an islamic/jewish/christian so i decided to make a hindu thread.

any hindus around lol.
Yep, I had the same idea to start a Hindu thread but had to give up as it seemed pointless to me. Anyways, happy that you came forward and hope it would be a nice place on discussions for friends who would like to explore more about India and Hinduism. Glad to see Founder of J-Soc here
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Feel free to join the Friends Society between every religion as well!
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
HI FELLOW HINDUS

:party:
Vishpatel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im hindu!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1116)
78.93%
Leave (298)
21.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise