Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Mr World o.O watch

Announcements

(Original post by se77en)
    i havent picked on anyone...... just responded when iv been attacked
    you lying git! first of all you come into this thread for no apparent reason and have a go at me and wild thing! then you go and insult QueenSelphie about her appearance, if your so good post a picture of yourself! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantophrenia)
    Pig's not gonna look in this thread. Ever.
    You're better off PMing him.
    I already bad posted his previous insult at Selphie - you will note that it has disappeared :rolleyes:

[scroll]something[/ scroll]

(without that last space after the / )
    oh i see!! Kooool how kool is that!!

Anywho back to topic, sorry peeps

Cheers Quantophrenia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenselphie)
    he already did
    dont know if someone PM'd him but he did a few mins back
    he deleted a post by the noob and one by me responding by saying "thanks", which is fair enough
    Hmm. Someone must've PMed him. I really doubt he would come into this thread without prompting, unless he wanted to enter into the TSR Mr World contest. :p:

ReputationRep:
    [scroll]something[/ scroll]

(without that last space after the / )
    nooooooooooooo dam youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :eek: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Someone must've PMed him. I really doubt he would come into this thread without prompting, unless he wanted to enter into the TSR Mr World contest. :p:
    lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenselphie)
    This is what I think is a shame.
    Im trying to be positive, and say that I give pos rep instead of neg rep, because Im a fair person, and I get superficial comments about my appearance. some people just have no depth
    ah well,
    and F1 fanatic, if that neg rep you were going to give him was for what he called me, dont please I dont believe in people being neg repped in my name, sweet thought though it would be
    its much better to pos rep people
    I agree with you. Thats why I have never done it and was never planning on doing so. But I will not stand for that sort of thing. It goes against my very moral principles, however, I will of course respect your wishes and pos rep you instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    nooooooooooooo dam youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :eek: :cool:
    It's in the FAQ. People were gonna catch on sooner or later (like you did when you first saw chats using it) :p:

ReputationRep:
    come on thats a bit sad....... running to the moderators like a baby.... why didnt you try and have it out with me

(Original post by F1 fanatic)
    I agree with you. Thats why I have never done it and was never planning on doing so. But I will not stand for that sort of thing. It goes against my very moral principles, however, I will of course respect your wishes and pos rep you instead
    here here!!! Well said stu!!!!

Completely agree, he should be banned. :tsr: :tsr: :tsr:

Nice one dude!!

Flukey

ReputationRep:
    It's in the FAQ. People were gonna catch on sooner or later (like you did when you first saw chats using it) :p:
    it was nice while it lasted

dam youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuu :rolleyes: :p:

come on thats a bit sad....... running to the moderators like a baby.... why didnt you try and have it out with me
    and who cares what you have to say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)

aww, thats so sweet, thanks I didnt necessarily mean pos rep me but its nice anyway
    I'll pos rep you in about 3 days, you're 3rd on my mental list now, hope thats ok
    Im going to ignore what a certain person is saying for now, it seems beaneath my notice. Im just sad that such superficiality and intolerance still exists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    it was nice while it lasted

dam youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuu :rolleyes: :p:
    You know white text is usually more subtle if you don't have the smilies afterwards! :p:

Or if you really must have the smilies, slap that text to the right, so it doesn't look so obvious.

ReputationRep:
    well flukey... if you dnt care about what I have to say why have been outraged at my comments... sent me neg rep...and taddled on me to the mods ?? If my comments were insignificant... you would have ignored them

ReputationRep:
    You know white text is usually more subtle if you don't have the smilies afterwards! :p:

Or if you really must have the smilies, slap that text to the right, so it doesn't look so obvious.
    i can never do anything right
    :p:

dam youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

well flukey... if you dnt care about what I have to say why have been outraged at my comments... sent me neg rep...and taddled on me to the mods ?? If my comments were insignificant... you would have ignored them
    no no no, i didn't mind so much when it was just comments, buts it when you started making personal comments i got pissed off! completely no need for it!
    You insult somones appearance, if your so "good looking" then post a picture of yourself, otherwise shut the **** up!

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    shall we see if we cna make him have 2 red gems?

ReputationRep:
    thanks for neg rep gossip_girl.... u know weve agreed on things before..... we both didnt think tigerbabe should be in miss world contest

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.