TSR Mr World o.O Watch

This discussion is closed.
Flukey
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pig)
See you in a week boyo

yeah!!! gooooooooooo pig!!!! Nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr:
niamhster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Good to see Tsr doesn't stand for little idiots like se77en :tsr:
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by niamhster)
Thank-you i am glad you approve!!
why of course!
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
:tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr: :tsr:
niamhster
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Flukey)
why of course!
queenselphie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have been reading through this thread, i have seen you be rude, vicious and have resorted to childish name calling. You have called people sad for being on forums like this, so why exactly are you on them if you think they are sad???!!!!

You are a sad sad little individual.

Queenselphie, you are a babe and yes that is my opinion based on your photo.

Don't listen to sad little creeps like se77en, i think more highly of you and am sure though that you would not listen to pathetic individuals like se77en.

thanks
but you know, I dont really know why people think i would care if they dont fancy me anyway :confused: its their right not to find my physically attractive. and thb, I'd be a bit insulted if someone like that thought I was their type...that would say bad things about me
I have no lack of guys :p: everyone appreciates and likes different things, so he's entitled to his opinion, I just find it a shame that he sees calling me fat as an insult, but hey, never mind it takes all sorts, and Im sure he has some good qualities.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
May that be a lesson - good always triumphs over evil :tsr:
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by queenselphie)
thanks
but you know, I dont really know why people think i would care if they dont fancy me anyway :confused: its their right not to find my physically attractive. and thb, I'd be a bit insulted if someone like that thought I was their type...that would say bad things about me
I have no lack of guys :p: everyone appreciates and likes different things, so he's entitled to his opinion, I just find it a shame that he sees calling me fat as an insult, but hey, never mind it takes all sorts, and Im sure he has some good qualities.
i think the word you looking for is some people are "self_centred", he sounds like a person who only cares for himself, he needs to learn a lot!
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
May that be a lesson - good always triumphs over evil :tsr:
it says he hasn't been banned, but has he?

:tsr: :tsr: :tsr:
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
thanks
The point is that he judges you solely by your appearence. And that is not correct. Once more he makes views like that known. That is the issue. Many people could be very hurt by comments like that. It saysa lot for your strength of character that you are not. But he did not know this. His intentions were purely malicious and he got what he deserved :cool:
niamhster
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
thanks

I have been reading in other threads about your dilemma with guys, i know you have quite a few on your trail!!!!

It does take all sorts but sorts like him less of please!!!
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it says he hasn't been banned, but has he?

:tsr: :tsr: :tsr:
Maybe not yet but Pig certainly gave that impression. He is nothing if not a man of his word
queenselphie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have been reading in other threads about your dilemma with guys, i know you have quite a few on your trail!!!!

It does take all sorts but sorts like him less of please!!!

7 :rolleyes: and they are all lovely, except maybe 1... :p:

thanks *hugs*
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
so what are you guys talking about now?
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pig)
Yes he is banned.
Thanks very much pig, knew we could rely on you!
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
so what are you guys talking about now?
nothing different really... just him getting banned :cool:
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
nothing different really... just him getting banned :cool:
oooh ok...... :tsr: (just going with the flow)
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thanks very much pig, knew we could rely on you!
In more ways than one... if you get ma drift :rolleyes:
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
oooh ok...... :tsr: (just going with the flow)
lol yes indeed. just go along with the flow!

Anywho peeps, im off to sleep!!! Adios!! Well done for the support against that noob! Hope you dont feel upset about what he said QueenSelphie.
We showed him a lesson!!! (with the aid of Pig of course)

:goodnight
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
anyway im off to bed ppl night night
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1373)
79.55%
Leave (353)
20.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise