The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

me too... Im off ...

Night all :hello: :sleep:

Sleep well :smile:
Reply 301
lol we're all off!! Night!!!!
Flukey
lol yes indeed. just go along with the flow!

Anywho peeps, im off to sleep!!! Adios!! Well done for the support against that noob! Hope you dont feel upset about what he said QueenSelphie. :smile:
We showed him a lesson!!! (with the aid of Pig of course)

:goodnight

not at all :smile: you have to care about people for their opinion to matter
F1 fanatic
me too... Im off ...

Night all :hello: :sleep:

Sleep well :smile:

night night :smile:

cant I come with? :p:
queenselphie
night night :smile:

cant I come with? :p:

It depends :p: you do appear to have another 7 men :wink:

Neh - course you can :p:

Night :smile:
F1 fanatic
It depends :p: you do appear to have another 7 men :wink:

Neh - course you can :p:

Night :smile:

need an 8 day week :rolleyes: well seeing as I dont like one of them, saturday night can be your night :wink: hee hee, gosh I sound so much more trashy than I really am, Im only dating one of them, the others just *want* to date me :smile:

edit: that sounds conceited too. oh dear. I dont mean it like that. theyre all lovely.
queenselphie
need an 8 day week :rolleyes: well seeing as I dont like one of them, saturday night can be your night :wink: hee hee, gosh I sound so much more trashy than I really am, Im only dating one of them, the others just *want* to date me :smile:

edit: that sounds conceited too. oh dear. I dont mean it like that. theyre all lovely.

It doesn't sound conceited at all!!!

You carry on doing your thaaannng!!!! :smile: (said in a cheesy american accent!!!, no offence to any americans!!!)

Night night peeps :biggrin:
niamhster
It doesn't sound conceited at all!!!

You carry on doing your thaaannng!!!! :smile: (said in a cheesy american accent!!!, no offence to any americans!!!)

Night night peeps :biggrin:

thanks, and thanks for all the support :smile:
queenselphie
thanks, and thanks for all the support :smile:

Ahh, no problem, i just say it as i see it!!! :smile:

Night night hun. :smile: :tsr:
Reply 309
lil penguin kid

thats great!!now i finally know what my luv looks like...

*bursts into tears*
Morning all here's my contribution...................

I am feeling like a sack of ripe manure right now and i have a nasty feeling some guy from Brazil will bomb me out of the water but here goes............

Hi I'm Josh most of you already know but for you who don't I'm a flirt and come from the sunny shores of the Baltic Sea (aka Latvia). I know LPK will probably win but please vote for me.........

I am posting the first real pic of me, I'm the one holding the big metal wine jug or whatever it is.....................
..................we just won the BIBOA youth class, those other guys are some random pikey ***** from my school...........The other pics I'm on the left in the RIB :biggrin:

I stand for........ urm.... well......... crap I don't know what to say........... free marijuana on the NHS? Anyway lol and vote for me cos if u do I'll PM u something nice :biggrin:
Reply 311
Ribomania cos he's cool and LPK cos he's my man
yo-less
Ribomania cos he's cool and LPK cos he's my man

OMG I love u............................ :biggrin:
Reply 313
Ribomania
Morning all here's my contribution...................

I am feeling like a sack of ripe manure right now and i have a nasty feeling some guy from Brazil will bomb me out of the water but here goes............

Hi I'm Josh most of you already know but for you who don't I'm a flirt and come from the sunny shores of the Baltic Sea (aka Latvia). I know LPK will probably win but please vote for me.........

I am posting the first real pic of me, I'm the one holding the big metal wine jug or whatever it is.....................
..................we just won the BIBOA youth class, those other guys are some random pikey ***** from my school...........The other pics I'm on the left in the RIB :biggrin:

I stand for........ urm.... well......... crap I don't know what to say........... free marijuana on the NHS? Anyway lol and vote for me cos if u do I'll PM u something nice :biggrin:

:love:
Reply 314
Ribomania
OMG I love u............................ :biggrin:

well,now i might only vote for you LPK hasnt posted his pic - unless you count the britney one :rolleyes:
plus you are my fav new member :smile:
medic_bex
:love:

Yey, I'm self concious and don't like posting pics..................
yo-less
well,now i might only vote for you LPK hasnt posted his pic - unless you count the britney one :rolleyes:
plus you are my fav new member :smile:

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 317
Ribomania
Yey, I'm self concious and don't like posting pics..................

you have my vote darling... :biggrin:
Reply 318
Ribomania
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was chucked outta miss world cos i didnt post a pic.i dunno why,but i don't want to post my pic :redface:
maybe i need counselling :rolleyes:
medic_bex
you have my vote darling... :biggrin:

GOSIP GUY NEG REPPED ME I LOST A WHOLE GEM *grumps* can u guys pos rep me................ :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending