Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Mr World o.O watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    boys... you're competing against a pro here... :love:
    Yes pumpkin, i love you more than words could ever utter from thy lips.

*hands over a picture of beekeeper at a hen party*

A picture speaks a thousand words.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)

:eek: *puts picture in back pocket*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    *with this ribomania unlucks doors to underwater cliff cave and lambourghini roars through and into cliff exploding in a fire ball. then "ribby" fills room with a mixture of neon nitrogen hydrogen and carbon monoxide and chucks in a 30 second time bomb before running for the bike.................*
    "Damn, we've lost contact with the proxy car"

"Is 004 still in the clouds?"

"yes sir, they are ready and waiting for your signal"

*assesses the area*

*puts on super, bullet, gas, and bomb proof jacket*

"I'll meet you in the bedroom 0032, and i want him alive damn it, bring me another dead body and you will get NO party at stringfellows tonight!"

ReputationRep:

*gasps as he realises bex must be in the lambourghina and puts on aquas as he grabs knife and battle axe and descends back into the cave..................*

ReputationRep:
    me
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    "Damn, we've lost contact with the proxy car"

"Is 004 still in the clouds?"

"yes sir, they are ready and waiting for your signal"

*assesses the area*

*puts on super, bullet, gas, and bomb proof jacket*

"I'll meet you in the bedroom 0032, and i want him alive damn it, bring me another dead body and you will get NO party at stringfellows tonight!"
    *realises it is an evil ploy so enters barracude aqua-projet and floods cave* "bring it on biatch.............." *Races out as timer ends and detonation blasts appart fortress and shreds parachuting assasin*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunchie)
    me
    *adds to 'stab list'*

I look forward to competing with you.

*turns and leaves room immediately, gets on phone to PR Experts*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunchie)
    me
    and your speech???

ReputationRep:
    He he he this is such fun....................
    it is isnt it

Bex ---> I didnt ask anyone to vote for me :confused:

F1 --> you get my vote

ReputationRep:
    *Pulls out satellite phone*

"Hi, George, the boys bored and getting fat and bored in Gloucestershire? Good, I am going to need a small favour..............."

"Yes, the x-craft. Consider it done, it'll be in the swiss accounts in the morning. Rendez-vous in 15 o-a-o"

*Replaces phone and increases throttle as he sppeds towards London and the North*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    F1 --> you get my vote
    *sobs* :bawling: I'm being discarded in droves, they are all defecting to the dark side..............

ReputationRep:
    *realises it is an evil ploy so enters barracude aqua-projet and floods cave* "bring it on biatch.............." *Races out as timer ends and detonation blasts appart fortress and shreds parachuting assasin*

DAMN We are a man down

"Ringy ring, yes, bex, he has killed. Ribby has now just killed 5 of my team, we shall get onto it immediately"

*guards waiting at english borders with sniper rifles*

*BBC 24: "Breaking news; reports have just come in that there is a serial murderer on the loose coming towards the English borders, the PM has been informed, and requested that all neccessary steps are taken to dispose of this guy, who gets a kick out of what he calls "ribbing" people.
    "Our correspondent, George Bush, is at the scene now, what can you tell us?"

"well it is all a very scary atmosphere here at the moment Andrew, there's been a number of quite significant explosions. We have been talking to Mr. Keeper, a eye-witness of the events"

"Yes, it was all a very scary process. Heaven knows how the hundreds of Miss Worlds were feeling onboard the near cruise ship, it must have been absolutely horrific. words cannot descibe how i feel about this ruthless act of terrorism.
    "The only advice i can give to all those petrified people near the borders, is to close your windows, and give me a call"

ReputationRep:
    it is isnt it

Bex ---> I didnt ask anyone to vote for me :confused:

F1 --> you get my vote
    i didn't mean you darling... did you win???

ReputationRep:
    *sobs* :bawling: I'm being discarded in droves, they are all defecting to the dark side..............
    well obviously you dont want to be paired up with me as you voted for xbellax :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    i didn't mean you darling... did you win???
    hahah good then
    erm not yet but somehow im in the lead:confused:
    I have friends I guess:p:

ReputationRep:
    DAMN We are a man down

"Ringy ring, yes, bex, he has killed. Ribby has now just killed 5 of my team, we shall get onto it immediately"

*guards waiting at english borders with sniper rifles*

*BBC 24: "Breaking news; reports have just come in that there is a serial murderer on the loose coming towards the English borders, the PM has been informed, and requested that all neccessary steps are taken to dispose of this guy, who gets a kick out of what he calls "ribbing" people.
    "Our correspondent, George Bush, is at the scene now, what can you tell us?"

"well it is all a very scary atmosphere here at the moment Andrew, there's been a number of quite significant explosions. We have been talking to Mr. Keeper, a eye-witness of the events"

"Yes, it was all a very scary process. Heaven knows how the hundreds of Miss Worlds were feeling onboard the near cruise ship, it must have been absolutely horric. words cannot descibe how i feel anout this ruthless act of terrorism.
    "The only advice i can give to all those petrified people near the borders, is to close your windows, and give me a call"
    The mini-sub slows as it enters the thames esturary but speeds up and away from London and heads on towards the monks island where the laden choppers set down their teams and take reserve positions.....................

ReputationRep:
    Do we have enough contestants yet? I think theres about 9 now...

ReputationRep:
    i vaguely recall some irish guy entering too.... is there enough now? :?

ReputationRep:
    well obviously you dont want to be paired up with me as you voted for xbellax :rolleyes:
    Bella asked me first................. I had a promise and as I am a man of integrity truth and sex, i mean goodness, I stuck to my word, but come on I am so much fitter than those lowsers (no offence guyz)

ReputationRep:
    The mini-sub slows as it enters the thames esturary but speeds up and away from London and heads on towards the monks island where the laden choppers set down their teams and take reserve positions.....................
    *quickly moves away from bbc news team*

*ring ring "Charles, yes, we have a problem, he appears to have disappeared"*
    "You lost him, you lost that little swine?! Get him now, and bring him to me alive, Mr. Keeper, i hire you because you are my main man, and this is not good enough"
    "Ok Charles, mark my word, if it means dropping a bomb on the entire of London, we will have to take this step"

"Good luck keeper, and remember, my ass is yours"

"Awww thanks, how sweet*

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.