Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    *quickly moves away from bbc news team*

*ring ring "Charles, yes, we have a problem, he appears to have disappeared"*
    "You lost him, you lost that little swine?! Get him now, and bring him to me alive, Mr. Keeper, i hire you because you are my main man, and this is not good enough"
    "Ok Charles, mark my word, if it means dropping a bomb on the entire of London, we will have to take this step"

"Good luck keeper, and remember, my ass is yours"

"Awww thanks, how sweet*
    *Sits down to wait for the Keeper to work out which island on the East of England, inhabited by monks, he could possibly mean................*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    *Sits down to wait for the Keeper to work out which island on the East of England, inhabited by monks, he could possibly mean................*
    *gives ribby a call*

"Weeeeelcome to ribbys personal answer phone service!"
    "To leave a witty sarastic comment, press 1"
    "To invite me out for dinner, press 2"
    "To arrange an Orgy society event, press 3"
    "To try to con me, by telling me a load of crap about new kitchens, press 4"
    "To con me into thinking you like me, press 5"
    "If you love me very much, and wants my ass, press 6"

*goes for 5*
    *bex grabs hand and gives a telling-off*
    "Press 6 you dumb ass"

*presses 6*

"Heeeey, how are you? I've missed you, where have you been honey? We've been looking all over for you. I say, the girls are terrified, get in touch"

ReputationRep:
    *gives ribby a call*

"Weeeeelcome to ribbys personal answer phone service!"
    "To leave a witty sarastic comment, press 1"
    "To invite me out for dinner, press 2"
    "To arrange an Orgy society event, press 3"
    "To try to con me, by telling me a load of crap about new kitchens, press 4"
    "To con me into thinking you like me, press 5"
    "If you love me very much, and wants my ass, press 6"

*goes for 5*
    *bex grabs hand and gives a telling-off*
    "Press 6 you dumb ass"

*presses 6*

"Heeeey, how are you? I've missed you, where have you been honey? We've been looking all over for you. I say, the girls are terrified, get in touch"
    *Traces call and sends off teams 3, 7 and 9 to give chase while mounting the converted Apache and clipping on harness and leaning out with Kalashnikov X5 Russian SF issue*

"Move out team, lets go give him a payback call, that love shack cost a hell of a lot and he killed my cat................."

ReputationRep:
    *ring ring*

"keeper, it is charles, the evil sausage is out there and he is coming in your direction. It is thought that he is accompanied by no less than 30 experienced members of the BNP.
    "These guys are no joke."

"Woah blimey, i was just about to make a coffee"
    *sends out the special keeper branch to get prepared*

"Okay charlie boy, my team will take about 2minutes 3seconds to get prepared and ready for the first attack.
    "any idea how long the ribby team are going to take to get here, i've heard ribby is quite overweight, this could cost them a few seconds.
    "i shall now raise the tory flag above the estate grounds"

ReputationRep:
    *ring ring*

"keeper, it is charles, the evil sausage is out there and he is coming in your direction. It is thought that he is accompanied by no less than 30 experienced members of the BNP.
    "These guys are no joke."

"Woah blimey, i was just about to make a coffee"
    *sends out the special keeper branch to get prepared*

"Okay charlie boy, my team will take about 2minutes 3seconds to get prepared and ready for the first attack.
    "any idea how long the ribby team are going to take to get here, i've heard ribby is quite overweight, this could cost them a few seconds.
    "i shall now raise the tory flag above the estate grounds"
    *Sniper and fast attack teams land at Sandsend and proceed in Jeep towards the freindly mulgrave Estate.*

*Meanwhile ribbit fleis into Whitby to pray at the Abbey before going into battle, reciting the SAS creed and condemning the BNP*

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i like my cameo in this thing...

ReputationRep:
    *Sniper and fast attack teams land at Sandsend and proceed in Jeep towards the freindly mulgrave Estate.*

*Meanwhile ribbit fleis into Whitby to pray at the Abbey before going into battle, reciting the SAS creed and condemning the BNP*
    *ring ring* "Keeper, it is your lucky day, they are currently at the mulgrave estate"
    By the time they have finished chatting about immigrants, we shall be ready for a full attack upon their enterance"

"Fabulous! I will finish my coffee and i will be on my way"
    the Keeper Darkness006 team are prepared, and waiting by my gates, i shall give them the exact location at once,
    "As they will be attacking the Mulgrave estate, i will supply my team with pictures of Martin Luther, and one of John Prescott. Scare tactics never fail"

ReputationRep:
    Bella asked me first................. I had a promise and as I am a man of integrity truth and sex, i mean goodness, I stuck to my word, but come on I am so much fitter than those lowsers (no offence guyz)
    if you say so :s:

ReputationRep:
    they're actually all pretty cute if you ask me..... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    *ring ring* "Keeper, it is your lucky day, they are currently at the mulgrave estate"
    By the time they have finished chatting about immigrants, we shall be ready for a full attack upon their enterance"

"Fabulous! I will finish my coffee and i will be on my way"
    the Keeper Darkness006 team are prepared, and waiting by my gates, i shall give them the exact location at once,
    "As they will be attacking the Mulgrave estate, i will supply my team with pictures of Martin Luther, and one of John Prescott. Scare tactics never fail"
    The intelligent butler turns on the glare lights, lets loose the hounds and blows the remote landmines. Cameras pinpoint the team and from the parapets the snipers pick off the team as the fast attack units rain down covering fire. so ends the existance of keepers elite team, meanwhile josh heads in for the kill on the unprotected keeper in his apache subcon.............

ReputationRep:
    The intelligent butler turns on the glare lights, lets loose the hounds and blows the remote landmines. Cameras pinpoint the team and from the parapets the snipers pick off the team as the fast attack units rain down covering fire. so ends the existance of keepers elite team, meanwhile josh heads in for the kill on the unprotected keeper in his apache subcon.............
    *keeper pushes emergency seat and shoots in the air*

*starts driving in the air towards bex, who is patiently waiting in the kitchen with a bottle of rose wine and some furry handcuffs*

ReputationRep:
    is this thing ever going to get a poll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    *makes yet more payements into bex's bank account*

I haven't seen the pic of Mr Ribby...

ReputationRep:
    Except that Sam guy... who is he kidding?

ReputationRep:
    umm, theres also DRWallace, who entered himself in post 87.

We must have 10 now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Except that Sam guy... who is he kidding?
    well... yes... but i didn't want to single him out... but he does look really rough tbh...

*takes money from beekeeper and buys shoes*

ReputationRep:
    *makes yet more payements into bex's bank account*

I haven't seen the pic of Mr Ribby...
    ribby is not bad at all!

ReputationRep:
    did we start a tsr mr. world poll??????

can i do it please *wants to look at the eye candy *

ReputationRep:
    well... yes... but i didn't want to single him out... but he does look really rough tbh...

*takes money from beekeeper and buys shoes*
    Thats because he is rough... he's a tough guy.

It appears i'm the only gentle, caring, Van Morrison fan in this contest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    ribby is not bad at all!
    I would like to see his picture please... :eek:

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.