The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

L1m3y
wild things making me do it :frown: i dunt wana! but now i want to do it just for the hell of it lol.....

post a pic!
L1m3y
wild things making me do it :frown: i dunt wana! but now i want to do it just for the hell of it lol.....

Lolol
Reply 1142
hmm here goes, to explain the story my friends doing something really stupid and thats the only way you can get my pic taken by distracting me lol, only other recent one i have is me in a photobooth for kcl photos ^^ :P
Reply 1143
L1m3y
hmm here goes

:biggrin: :biggrin:
*asseses the area*

*spots competition*

*reaches under desk for shotgun*
Reply 1145
m00...
Reply 1146
*pops head in* seeing as theres going to be so many of us in london next year... we should all have a night out together... :biggrin: *leaves again*
Reply 1147
beekeeper_
*asseses the area*

*spots competition*

*reaches under desk for shotgun*

*rises up behind and chops off head with axe*

not so pretty now...
medic_bex
*pops head in* seeing as theres going to be so many of us in london next year... we should all have a night out together... :biggrin: *leaves again*

:eek: :frown:

Why did Imperial and Kings both reject me :frown:
Reply 1149
.... all of us :biggrin: :P
jd27
*rises up behind and chops off head with axe*

not so pretty now...

:eek: Was that my head?

*was texting someone when the axing happened so didn't see who's head got shopped off...* :rolleyes:
Matt, and Limey:

You need to send a link to your picture, along with your short speech to Wild Thing...

Posting here is useless :smile:
Reply 1152
beekeeper_
:eek: Was that my head?

*was texting someone when the axing happened so didn't see who's head got shopped off...* :rolleyes:

It was your head, but the axe was rubber. I'm broke at the moment so I had to make it out of elastic bands. :frown:
jd27
It was your head, but the axe was rubber. I'm broke at the moment so I had to make it out of elastic bands. :frown:

Well, thanks for saying that my head was originally pretty... :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 1154
That's alright. Sorry one of the bands broke and snapped out your eye.
beekeeper_
Posting here is useless :smile:

Yes Wild Thing is extremely busy with lots of work.
Reply 1156
L1m3y
hmm here goes, to explain the story my friends doing something really stupid and thats the only way you can get my pic taken by distracting me lol, only other recent one i have is me in a photobooth for kcl photos ^^ :P

another cutie... WHO am I going to vote for???? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 1157
i sent all the stuff to wild already..well not sent...she kinda just took it lol with "permission" right wild haha
i vote for Mr India
puk2184
another cutie... WHO am I going to vote for???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

:wavey:

Latest

Trending

Trending