Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    so glad your on!!

I am good thanks!
    Good luck with your eng lit, im sure you will do fine!!!!! :tsr: :tsr: :tsr:

So where have you been the last few nights?

Flukey
    THanks babe++
    Im off to study now....
    Love you soooooooooooooo much
    past few nights...well I had a miscarriage remember Had to stay in hospital to make sure everthing was fine But where were YOU when you were supposed to cheer me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    I wonder who :angel: :p:
    Im off to revise more than
    hmmm... I think you done enough revising for 1 night just sleep!

I only just realised my previous statement could be misconstrued. When I said join me I obviously meant join me in different beds :rolleyes: - to clarify - Flukey

Anhow... toodleooh :ciao:

(Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
    nah I've had reconstructive surgery so now I look like Michael Jackson....oh wait that's the police at the door now :eek:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *bb b dives behind sofa, to hide from police!* *police break in*
    run bbb!!!

Erm btw we may need a translator for you and wild thing

ReputationRep:
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    youre coming to LSE?? WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO :party: YOu bloody nerd....:eek: what course again OMG we're gonna see eachother then :eek: YEAHY!!! :party:
    good luck with ur orall..todo ira super bien..no te preocupes amor!!!
    UN BESAZO!! te kiero mucho!!
    lu :love: xxx
    oh mi cariña tu es la mejor chica en todo el mundo seriosamente! te quiero mucho también pero Flukey es mi mejor amigo. I'll PM you soon, promise but how are things anyway, hon?

ReputationRep:
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    youre coming to LSE?? WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO :party: YOu bloody nerd....:eek: what course again OMG we're gonna see eachother then :eek: YEAHY!!! :party:
    good luck with ur orall..todo ira super bien..no te preocupes amor!!!
    UN BESAZO!! te kiero mucho!!
    lu :love: xxx
    thats in a very naughty P-Diddy song that i have on CD. he's trying to get some girl to *ahem* teach him spanish while *ahem*................ :eek: :cool:

THanks babe++
    Im off to study now....
    Love you soooooooooooooo much
    past few nights...well I had a miscarriage remember Had to stay in hospital to make sure everthing was fine But where were YOU when you were supposed to cheer me up
    oh **** im sorry! The miscarriage was terrible, did you nto remember my pet dog died! so i was upset about that! But im still upset about the miscrriage! :bawling:

We shall try again for another baby!!! i promise!!!

Love you more!!!!

Jay xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbellax)
    thats in a very naughty P-Diddy song that i have on CD. he's trying to get some girl to *ahem* teach him spanish while *ahem*................ :eek: :cool:
    sorry didn't quite get that - what are the lyrics?

(Original post by F1 fanatic)
    hmmm... I think you done enough revising for 1 night just sleep!

I only just realised my previous statement could be misconstrued. When I said join me I obviously meant join me in different beds :rolleyes: - to clarify - Flukey

Anhow... toodleooh :ciao:
    phewwww! starting to get slight worrreed then

ReputationRep:
    oh mi cariña tu es la mejor chica en todo el mundo seriosamente! te quiero mucho también pero Flukey es mi mejor amigo. I'll PM you soon, promise but how are things anyway, hon?
    jajajaja pues Flukey no necesita saber lo que pasara entre tu y yo :eek: :eek:
    Es tu mejor amigo :eek: buah...es mi marido =/ jejejeje
    eres el mejor chiquo que erm hace espanyol (lo digo asi flukey no comprende :s: )
    Ill be waiting for you PM babe
    1 Besazo xxxx :love:

lu xxx

ReputationRep:
    oh **** im sorry! The miscarriage was terrible, did you nto remember my pet dog died! so i was upset about that! But im still upset about the miscrriage! :bawling:

We shall try again for another baby!!! i promise!!!

Love you more!!!!

Jay xxxxxx
    haaaaaaaaaahahha :rofl:
    Ok lets try having another baby tonight :eek: but erm....i cant believe you prefer the dog to our what was going to be our son
    oh well...we can always try again...at least we have a good reason to sleep together again (not that i ever needed a good reason )
    Loving you more than anything,
    lu xxxxx :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    sorry didn't quite get that - what are the lyrics?
    i was listening to the song one day and usually i press next before the song really ends but this time i let it play all the way through and then ALL OF A SUDDEN well *ahem* :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    jajajaja pues Flukey no necesita saber lo que pasara entre tu y yo :eek: :eek:
    Es tu mejor amigo :eek: buah...es mi marido =/ jejejeje
    eres el mejor chiquo que erm hace espanyol (lo digo asi flukey no comprende :s: )
    Ill be waiting for you PM babe
    1 Besazo xxxx :love:

lu xxx
    no merezo una chica como tu. tu estás en otra liga que yo!

ReputationRep:
    phewwww! starting to get slight worrreed then
    erm hes my DAD baby :s: and plus...im going in YOUR bed tonight so why get worried
    Im off LOVE YA!!!!

ReputationRep:
    no merezo una chica como tu. tu estás en otra liga que yo!
    que dices :eek: No merezco un chiko como TU a si ahem no as votado en la miss tsr mundo :p: que esta en General chat sino puedes votar para mi :eek: :rofl: :rofl: y alli hay unas fotos nuevas mias con el pelo super corto :bawling: asi veras q vales MUUUUUUUUUUCHO mas que yo :rolleyes:
    1 beso+!!!

erm hes my DAD baby :s: and plus...im going in YOUR bed tonight so why get worried
    Im off LOVE YA!!!!
    i'll be in your bed in a minute!!!

Sorry about the dog thing, do apologise, yeah we shall try again for another baby, tonight ok?

ReputationRep:
    que dices :eek: No merezco un chiko como TU a si ahem no as votado en la miss tsr mundo :p: que esta en General chat sino puedes votar para mi :eek: :rofl: :rofl: y alli hay unas fotos nuevas mias con el pelo super corto :bawling: asi veras q vales MUUUUUUUUUUCHO mas que yo :rolleyes:
    1 beso+!!!
    and that's why I'm gonna fail my exam on Friday! OK i think I understood that - I will vote for you when i find the damn thread :confused: and you have short hair! betcha look sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    a speech, too much work, nm me then :top:
    You should enter... I have a feeling Mr Sweden would thrash everyone and then, I wouldn't feel so bad for getting only 1 vote and 1/2

ReputationRep:
    i'll be in your bed in a minute!!!

Sorry about the dog thing, do apologise, yeah we shall try again for another baby, tonight ok?
    do it doggy style - or will that bring back painful memories sorry!

do it doggy style - or will that bring back painful memories sorry!
    lol doggy style, thats something to try........or not lol.

Good old sexual intercourse skin to skin contact is the way forward!!!!

What painful memories! :eek: :eek: :eek: lol

ReputationRep:
    lol doggy style, thats something to try........or not lol.

Good old sexual intercourse skin to skin contact is the way forward!!!!

What painful memories! :eek: :eek: :eek: lol
    well my mate said he had this one awful incident involving his dog licking peanut butter spread over a certain part of body......i'm gonna stop now - I'm sick and twisted

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.