Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
    well my mate said he had this one awful incident involving his dog licking peanut butter spread over a certain part of body......i'm gonna stop now - I'm sick and twisted

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Lol interested now please elaborate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Lol interested now please elaborate!
    You've never heard of butterdogs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    lol doggy style, thats something to try........or not lol.

Good old sexual intercourse skin to skin contact is the way forward!!!!

What painful memories! :eek: :eek: :eek: lol
    ermmm baby....are you discussing your sexual methods with BBB?? :confused: Its supposed to be intimate and not a forum known thing :rolleyes: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people here are english... we can't all be TSR Mr. England/Britain/UK can we :p:

I'm still deciding whether or not to enter anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Lots of people here are english... we can't all be TSR Mr. England/Britain/UK can we :p:

Me I'm Mr Mars............. the king of men..............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)

I'm entering you whether you want it or not =/

and ribo..PM me ur pic and speech

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    Me I'm Mr Mars............. the king of men..............
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    beekeeper, what you doing sometimes hanging around the LSE sub forum?

Checking up on me, huh? :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    beekeeper, what you doing sometimes hanging around the LSE sub forum?

Checking up on me, huh? :-D
    hehe

Really, whens the last time i was in the LSE subforum? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Oh stop teasing me :-)

I saw your name underneath the webpage where it tells you who's viewing a certain sub forum.

ReputationRep:
    POLL IS COMING UP WITH 20 MINS
    PM NOW PICS AND SPEECH!!

ReputationRep:
    wahooo

*runs up to wild thing to give a big hug*

*realises he has got KY Jelly on hands*

*scuttles off with tail between legs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    wahooo

*runs up to wild thing to give a big hug*

*realises he has got KY Jelly on hands*

*scuttles off with tail between legs*
    yeahy I got a hug
    WEll I deserve one...if it wouldnt be for you I would have put the poll up only tomorrow :p:

ReputationRep:
    Morning all here's my contribution...................

I am feeling like a sack of ripe manure right now and i have a nasty feeling some guy from Brazil will bomb me out of the water but here goes............

Hi I'm Josh most of you already know but for you who don't I'm a flirt and come from the sunny shores of the Baltic Sea (aka Latvia). I know LPK will probably win but please vote for me.........

I am posting the first real pic of me, I'm the one holding the big metal wine jug or whatever it is.....................
    ..................we just won the BIBOA youth class, those other guys are some random pikey ***** from my school...........The other pics I'm on the left in the RIB The fourth and final pic is me on hols in Greece attempting to tense my 4.5 pack (Its lopsided, I think I'm gonna enter for Guiness Records) Why the **** am I insulting myself, urm yeah thats me.........

I stand for........ urm.... well......... crap I don't know what to say........... free marijuana on the NHS? Anyway lol and vote for me cos if u do I'll PM u something nice
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Morning all here's my contribution...................

I am feeling like a sack of ripe manure right now and i have a nasty feeling some guy from Brazil will bomb me out of the water but here goes............

Hi I'm Josh most of you already know but for you who don't I'm a flirt and come from the sunny shores of the Baltic Sea (aka Latvia). I know LPK will probably win but please vote for me.........

I am posting the first real pic of me, I'm the one holding the big metal wine jug or whatever it is.....................
    ..................we just won the BIBOA youth class, those other guys are some random pikey ***** from my school...........The other pics I'm on the left in the RIB The fourth and final pic is me on hols in Greece attempting to tense my 4.5 pack (Its lopsided, I think I'm gonna enter for Guiness Records) Why the **** am I insulting myself, urm yeah thats me.........

I stand for........ urm.... well......... crap I don't know what to say........... free marijuana on the NHS? Anyway lol and vote for me cos if u do I'll PM u something nice
    *looks at six pack picture*

Aw damn

ReputationRep:
    *looks at six pack picture*

Aw damn
    Soz........ I had to withold that picture tacktickly as I thought it might earn me drifter votes and I've got some more............. Sweet dreams Keeper and may the best James Bond tactition win............. oh if u didn't notice I sent back a late post and killed you....................

ReputationRep:
    Soz........ I had to withold that picture tacktickly as I thought it might earn me drifter votes and I've got some more............. Sweet dreams Keeper and may the best James Bond tactition win............. oh if u didn't notice I sent back a late post and killed you....................
    After all the love i shown you, you go and do this... How could you?
    *sits in corner in distress*

*starts to sharpen dovo "cut throat" open razor* muaahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    POLL IS COMING UP WITH 20 MINS

PM NOW PICS AND SPEECH!!

The suspense is killing me. Bring it on. However, after seeing Rib's ribs, I'm not sending any topless photos as I don't want to emphasize my total lack of abdominal muscles due to too much beer.

ReputationRep:
    After all the love i shown you, you go and do this... How could you?
    *sits in corner in distress*
    *starts to sharpen dovo "cut throat" open razor* muaahaha
    You tried to beat the SAS with your fanatics, reminds me of somewhere else, oh yes IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*loads shotgun and expertly spins chamber of Gold plated six shooter while sitting in rocking chair facing the door*

Come on then..............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    The suspense is killing me. Bring it on. However, after seeing Rib's ribs, I'm not sending any topless photos as I don't want to emphasize my total lack of abdominal muscles due to too much beer.
    Your sig is hilarious............. I drink, buit in moderation and more Vodka than beer..........

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.