Turn on thread page Beta

I Need A Girlfriend...Just A Question watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected] x x x)
    sounds like a gd idea then, after all...wots the b=chances shes thinkin the same as you, xcept shes thinkin "y the hell shud the girl have to make the 1st move?!"

i think guys have gotten the idea [email protected] they shouldn have to make the 1st move, well, im a bit old fashioned on [email protected] front, after all, wot ever happened to all the romance?!

The internet killed it

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it better to get to know the girl first? - save yourself hassle and heartbreak and save breaking her heart too. A strong friendship is what a good relationship is built upon.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=*Jess*]you "need a girlfriend".....that's really not the right way to think and it certainly wont get you anywhere. plus from how it sounds you are actually just going to ask out someone you've never even spoken to?? therefore being someone who goes for purely looks, right....good luck with that....

I would also not go with the attitude, i need a girlfriend. when i go out i think i really wanna pull tonight & i dont my evening is crap. when i think i just wanna have a gd time with my friends, i do often pull & it makes a nice evening.

also rather than a randomly asking a girl out in a fast food shop (phaps it sometimes happens successfully) i would fulfill ur 'need' of a gf at a club or party

ReputationRep:
    You're never going to get a proper girlfriend if she knows you're only with her because "you needed a gf". :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    true true...however, try and tell her why you really want her to become your girlfriend....try and be honest about it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    You're never going to get a proper girlfriend if she knows you're only with her because "you needed a gf". :rolleyes:
    everybody needs one if u ask me :p:

..well at least all males

...well maybe some gay girls too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Okay so I need a girlfriend. Just wondering if its okay for me to go up to girls in 'fast food' (well Subway) restaurants and ask them out? I was gonna do that today but wasn't sure :P

The girl was very attractive and we were starin at each other for a while hehe.
    definatly !! it so pisses me off when you flirt/stare etc with someone at resturants, shopping, etc... get your hopes up,,, and they just leave... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Also I didn't mean a SERIOUS girlfriend, would just be a short term fix hehe. Part time girlfriend even lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Also I didn't mean a SERIOUS girlfriend, would just be a short term fix hehe. Part time girlfriend even lol.
    *shakes head*, totally the wrong attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    In that case, I hope for her sake you don't end up together. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Well now. Sorry but this kinda attitude... well personally I don't think you'd ever get a good and fulfilled relationship with this sorta attitude - it'd just waste your time and the girl's time.

Ditto to Ciara - I hope she says no if you ever ask her. In fact if this is your attitude to whoever it is you ask, I hope she's smart enough to say no. TMG girlfriends are not there "just for fun" - they're not toys - you don't get "part-time" girlfriends! - and those that are like that is not worth your time and money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    'i've got 12 inches of something much tastier then that'

special sauce? :rolleyes:
    Some real good ideas coming out of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pseudonymity)
    You're doing well yourself, for 4,182. If one thing deserves applause, that is it.
    why thank you :rolleyes: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Okay so I need a girlfriend. Just wondering if its okay for me to go up to girls in 'fast food' (well Subway) restaurants and ask them out? I was gonna do that today but wasn't sure :P

The girl was very attractive and we were starin at each other for a while hehe.
    I wouldn't jump straight to 'Will you go out with me?' maybe go for the 'Can i buy a drink?' routine. Or considering its Subway, 'Can i buy you a sandwich?' get to know her a little first. It best to know a little about about her, before you go out with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pseudonymity)
    Don't do it. You'll be rejected, embarrassed, and begin a downward spiral of self-loathing and spite, leading to your inevitable suicide.
    You're great, whoever you are

ReputationRep:
    Asking a girl out in Subway because you're desperate for a girlfriend is sinking very low. Be warned.

ReputationRep:
    Look...I know people hate these sort of things and are prejudice about the sort of thing but really a lot of this stuff changed me I hate the people there and some of their attitudes make me sick but their princibles are sound... educate yourself:
    www.sosuave.com

ReputationRep:
    Look there is no problem with a part time girlfriend if she's up for it too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    maybe she was an apparition.

MB
    Haha!

You get today's rep for what it's worth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Look there is no problem with a part time girlfriend if she's up for it too.
    make sure she knows shes a part time gf.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.