The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The courses are horrendously expensive...
It's more like a private university...
There are others as well in North America, check out Cornell in the USA - great reputation for Hotel management, similar but cheaper is University of Guelph in Canada.
Reply 2
thanks arod! :smile:
anyone else? please!!!
Reply 3
jooooooto
anyone going to study in switzerland for hotel mang?
i would like to take the course, but i have no idea which uni is good... i heard about les roches but im not sure. any of you familiar with the switz system?? please help!!! thank you!!

hello! did u find any universities? i want to study for hotel mang. too, also in swiss, but I am a bit confused about the system. waiting for ur reply! thanks
Reply 4
Go to the Ecole Hoteliere in Lausanne... it's the best one, and the students get really good placements
Reply 5
moonwalking
Go to the Ecole Hoteliere in Lausanne... it's the best one, and the students get really good placements

have you been there?
I want to do Hotel Mang in Switzerland.
I've already looked at the website of SHMS. Anyone can help me out which uni should I study Hotel Mang in Switz :-s
Also is SHMS good? need advice plz
Reply 7
SHMS is a private one the only ones which are not private are EHL and Glion..i dont know how is SHMS, I`ve heard of it, but the best is ecole hoteliere de lausanne...where i actually want to apply as soon as possible:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending