The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Any mature students going to Chester?

Hi, I'm going to Chester in September, I'm 21 and will be 22 when I go. Wondering if any other older students will be going?

Hope there's a few more people about, everyone looked so damn young when I was walking around the campus.
Reply 1
I'm 22 now and i have two friends, one 21 and the other 25!!! who are also attending Chester. I hear that Chester has a fairly high percentage of mature students so i'm sure we wont be alone.

What are you studying?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
stuvjones
I'm 22 now and i have two friends, one 21 and the other 25!!! who are also attending Chester. I hear that Chester has a fairly high percentage of mature students so i'm sure we wont be alone.

What are you studying?

Spanish with history. You?
Reply 3
International business and marketing
Reply 4
stuvjones
International business and marketing

Are you a guy or a girl? If you're a guy, you've lucked out I think, all the students around our age I've found so far are girls. Apparently Chester generally is 69% female, but a huge chunk of the mature students are too.

Are you going into halls?
Reply 5
im 22 too
ill be doing sports science and geog!!! hope there a few peeps my age there too dont wanna feel like the mother hen of the class heheh
Hey guys and girls,

I'm off to Chester too. I'm 25, and pretty nervous. I really don't know what to expect. It's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one.

:yes:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191

Quick Reply

Latest