Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to Chester in September, I'm 21 and will be 22 when I go. Wondering if any other older students will be going?

Hope there's a few more people about, everyone looked so damn young when I was walking around the campus.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 now and i have two friends, one 21 and the other 25!!! who are also attending Chester. I hear that Chester has a fairly high percentage of mature students so i'm sure we wont be alone.

What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stuvjones)
    I'm 22 now and i have two friends, one 21 and the other 25!!! who are also attending Chester. I hear that Chester has a fairly high percentage of mature students so i'm sure we wont be alone.

What are you studying?
    Spanish with history. You?

ReputationRep:
    International business and marketing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stuvjones)
    International business and marketing
    Are you a guy or a girl? If you're a guy, you've lucked out I think, all the students around our age I've found so far are girls. Apparently Chester generally is 69% female, but a huge chunk of the mature students are too.

Are you going into halls?

ReputationRep:
    im 22 too
    ill be doing sports science and geog!!! hope there a few peeps my age there too dont wanna feel like the mother hen of the class heheh

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys and girls,

I'm off to Chester too. I'm 25, and pretty nervous. I really don't know what to expect. It's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one.

:yes:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.