Have you started panicking yet? Watch

This discussion is closed.
footballhead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Every year there is that one point, where you suddenly realise you haven't done enough revision and you're gonna fail, i just got it! have you got the feeling yet?
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've got that feeling. I guess it's natural to panick no matter what.
!Laxy!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nope Not yet at least. Although where i got high UMS last year the pressure is kinda off this year. Which is good.

p.s. HINT: More Revision + Less TSR = No Panic
trev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by !Laxy!)
Nope Not yet at least. Although where i got high UMS last year the pressure is kinda off this year. Which is good.

p.s. HINT: More Revision + Less TSR = No Panic
I totally agree with that forumla. :p:
Sami C
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nope. No panic yet. Fairly confident with revision at the moment.
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Argghhhdg
Vhj Bhikbfd
Cnjkbhofdgipsdf
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
No, but I only have sociology soon. That's fine.

I'll panic when my other three come along in 3 weeks time.
kiaora
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LondonBoy)
Every year there is that one point, where you suddenly realise you haven't done enough revision and you're gonna fail, i just got it! have you got the feeling yet?
yes. im with you on that one! **** !
RobbieC
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im not panicked majorly, because for most subjects my UMS is fairly strong and I can afford to lose a few extra marks. However, I still have the natural feeling of panic that is telling me to revise... However, my body would far sooner go out and enjoy the sunshine!!

I have P3 in one week tomorrow, but if I time it right I can just about cover all topics before the day and do a couple of papers... As for the other 10 exams, who knows!
md_red_uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
There are still 31 days till mine start and atm i've done quite a lot so no i am not panicing atm!
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had a sudden panic, thinking that it might not actually be possible to get my B in Classical Civilisation even if I got full marks, so I was late for work because I had to work it out.

That was a little silly as although I got a low C last year, it's not impossible. If my maths are right, I need to get at least mid to high Bs in all three units to have a comfortable B. I can do that, if I'm consistent with revision and practise actually finishing the paper...
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
YES, I'm sh*****g myself here lol. I got a D in latin, so need to pull that up a bit. I'm on the right track for an A in English Lit/Lang. Bio's a completely diff kettle of fish, hoping to get a B on it (I'm retaking almost every module bar foundation).

I must revise today, darn TSR!
bs.uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i have 8 days till c1 and c2 papers and ive only just started revision of course im panicking...
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Surprisingly, no.... I seem to be far more relaxed this year than I was for GCSEs. Getting my French oral out of the way last week definitely made me feel better. Most of my exams are not the week starting tomorrow, but next week, so I'll see how I feel then. I do feel quite confident though as I've done a lot of work over the year and I think I'm ready.
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The more revision, less TSR is why this is the first time i've been on since January.... hehe!! Unfort now i SHUD b revising... and no it's just not happening!! So yes i'm panicking!! But i do the same thing every year so fingers crossed it'll keep working!!
shyopstv
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had some massive panicky moment a couple of days ao and managed to lose all of my notes from the past year! I have them back now though and am a lot more confident. First exam is on Thursday - Chemistry practical.
kitsune
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sometimes I cry while doing a P3 past paper but apart from that (and Spanish Physics and Maths) I'm ok! :p:
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had a massive stress out the middle of last week for about an hour on which involved the words s*it/*******/f*ck in huge quantities when I realised the extent of the workload.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
My physics past exam paper score just went DOWN.

26% - U
56% - D
44% - E

I was hoping to go up to a C, not down to an E.

Gonna fail physics, grr.
toodadoo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Gonna fail physics, grr.
You're not alone there.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%