Turn on thread page Beta

girls....showering.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i don't shower obsessively, and hadn't actually thought about it before, but i do love showers, particularly with my bf! i find sex is better when i'm all nice and fresh...although i don't care if my man's a bit sweaty, i do like the caveman thing .

ReputationRep:
    I have showers with my boyfriend, in the morning, and we might have sex in there, but it's definitely not a have sex, have a shower, have sex, have a shower type of routine. I agree with everyone else who has said that it's madness.. if you've come home after being out at night and you're worried that you're not clean or whatever, go to the bathroom and freshen up! If I got in at 3am, and had a shower I'd be too exhausted to even think about sex afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    your TSR lot must be a very clean bunch! i have only just got back into the routine of showering each day, you are only really meant to about 3 times a week as it washes away the natural oils produced by your skin.

i dont change my showering habbits just because ive have/am going to have sex! the gf loves me for who i am, not what i smell like :p:

and i dont expect anything of her, whenever she showers is up to her.

ReputationRep:
    Showering after sex is understandable, but there's no rush about it, just as long as you do it within a couple of hours.

About showering before sex, wtf? you're about to have sex and get very sweaty, what's the point in showering? If I know I'm gonna have sex in 6 hours I wait until afterwards to shower! You should be clean enough all the time for someone to be with you naked or you need to shower more...

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, hello Haz. Fancy seeing you in a thread about sex...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what you're implying.

ReputationRep:
    I shower every morning i will NOT put clothes on untill i shower because i sweat loads and stink lol

But hmmm, when i wake up in morning think id shower then get back into bed for sex then shower again after, because when i wake up im very sweaty and i aint happy like that no matter what my gf might say im showering ! Probably b4 she wakes up then get back in have sex then shower again with her and hug n kiss in the warm water

Some ppl just aint sweaty as others so it may seem wierd showering a lot :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I alwys make the effort to be clean if I know I'm going to have sex, but then I make the effort all the time really, and I expect my bf to do the same.

ReputationRep:
    if i'm not doing anything for a while i usually wait before having a shower... i kinda like the smell of sex and him on me. NOT if i was going out though, obviously then i would shower at his place and go straight to lectures or whatever from there as I have clothes/towels/toothbrush etc there.

ReputationRep:
    I shower every morning and sometimes in the evening if i've had a busy day (been dancing, hot weather, gym etc). My "friend" just came down for the weekend and i have to say the thought of saying "Stop! Go and have a shower first!" Would have been a bit weird. We did have a shower together though :p:

ReputationRep:
    i would normally like to take a shower before but wouldnt be in any hurry for one after i should really wait until she goes home so se dnt have to be on her own but she i would be ok if she wanted to

hmmm how comes Sherlock holmes never thought about investigatingthe shower patterns on people? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raziel)
    hmmm how comes Sherlock holmes never thought about investigatingthe shower patterns on people? :p:
    LOL :rolleyes: i wonder!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    eugh!
    what if you aren't clean?
    Then he's not gonna be clean either! Like I say, quite often I'll shower before seeing him, rather than immediately before getting into bed. Going off to shower and then coming back would totally ruin the spontaneity of it all. Plus I would feel slightly odd showering at his as it's a shared bathroom and I've never met his roommates, it's a bit cheeky!

People sweat. It's a fact of life. I can cope with it for a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    whoa some of you peeps really seem to go overboard on the showering thing!! i like my man sweaty. i mean hes only gonna get sweatier anyway. so aslong as his hair isnt really greasy i dont mind if he hasnt showered before we have sex. but having a shower after sex is a must. cant always do it straight away (he lives on a canal boat and if u saw his shower u wudnt wanna use it either rofl) but il have one when i get home. showering inbetween each time u had sex would just be stupid. i like to piss off my bf by waking him up int he middle of the night. showering everytime would just ruint he moment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockprincess)
    whoa some of you peeps really seem to go overboard on the showering thing!! i like my man sweaty. i mean hes only gonna get sweatier anyway. so aslong as his hair isnt really greasy i dont mind if he hasnt showered before we have sex. but having a shower after sex is a must. cant always do it straight away (he lives on a canal boat and if u saw his shower u wudnt wanna use it either rofl) but il have one when i get home. showering inbetween each time u had sex would just be stupid. i like to piss off my bf by waking him up int he middle of the night. showering everytime would just ruint he moment!
    It pisses him off? :eek:
    I'm sure he likes it really

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a shower til I get home, I like to fall asleep with my boyfriend after sex without worrying about getting clean straight away! And I do sometimes shower before sex, but only if I'm feeling minging :rolleyes: I know it's pointless though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    It pisses him off? :eek:
    I'm sure he likes it really
    lol he can get rather grumpy if hes tired, but i know how to get him in the mood so he usually forgives me

ReputationRep:
    Anyway to answer the question:
    You shower when necessary, cuddle/sleep when necessary. There are no rules!

ReputationRep:
    Have sex in a shower. Simple answer. :rolleyes: :p:

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.