Turn on thread page Beta

Which Countries Do You Want To Visit watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Just wondering which countries everyone wants to visit and the places the've already been to.

regards

ReputationRep:
    thats easy. when i'm older i'm going to Aussie to visit my relatives. then i'm going to miami just for the hell of it.

ReputationRep:
    India, china, austrialia, egypt, usa.......everyu bloody country!
    India is a priority tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perry)
    Hello, Just wondering which countries everyone wants to visit and the places the've already been to.

regards
    I really want to go to Australia! That would just be wicked. I want to swim on the barrier reef

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perry)

regards
    I've been to Iceland, England, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, France, Spain, Greece, Turkey, South Africa and the US.
    EDIT: I almost forgot the Netherlands!

I'd like to go to Kenya/Tanzania, South Africa (again), Ireland, Japan, Thailand, New Zealand, Egypt ...all over the world, really. Next summer I'm going to Hungary, and will possibly go sailing from Norway to Greece as well

ReputationRep:
    I really want to go to Australia for some strange reason (perhaps to gloat about winning the Rugby World Cup)! I have been to America (Chigago, New York, Florida), Spain, France, Portugal, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, and of course, England!

ReputationRep:
    Japan.

Maybe go to China for a few days as well.

---But only when it's cold/cool. So probably would need to be winter time.

ReputationRep:
    Greece, someday I hope.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to go to New Zealand, The Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Norway, Finland, etc), South Africa and some eastern European countries (like Croatia).

ReputationRep:
    I've been in Argentina (my native country), Uruguay, Brazil, Italy (the best) and Spain (where I live now).

I wanna visit Ireland, Faroe Islands and Italy again.

ADDING: Malta and Isle of Man.

ReputationRep:
    id like to go to Japan, China and Egypt.Dont know why though,they just seem...interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    id like to go to Japan, China and Egypt.Dont know why though,they just seem...interesting...
    ditto

plus...

australia, south africa, kenya, mauritius(again),brazil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I'd like to go to New Zealand, The Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Norway, Finland, etc), South Africa and some eastern European countries (like Croatia).
    FYI Finland is NOT in Scandinavia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    FYI Finland is NOT in Scandinavia.
    Ok sorry - I meant all the countries in that region of Europe as well as just the scandinavian ones!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perry)

regards
    Israel - it's amazing there!

ReputationRep:
    Grand canyon - US colorado, Egypt and New Zealand

ReputationRep:
    America/Australia/Tokyo/Japan

ReputationRep:
    New Zealand, Egypt, Japan, Canada

Also, really, really wanna visit Antarctica for some strange reason :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Canada, and explore all of it as well

ReputationRep:
    Skegness

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.