Which Countries Do You Want To Visit

Watch
This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I would like to go to Australia but there is no way I could get there by plane unless I knocked out for the entire journey.

I've been to France, Belguim and Holland, England and of course that strange place called Wales.

I do want to go to Scotland some time.
YouKnewThat!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I would like to go to Australia but there is no way I could get there by plane unless I knocked out for the entire journey.

I've been to France, Belguim and Holland, England and of course that strange place called Wales.

I do want to go to Scotland some time.
Not keen on flying?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've been England, Scotland, Wales, France, Austria, Italy.

I want to go to Australia and New Zealand because they're a long way away. And I want to go to Tanzania next year with my school's international link group. When I'm older and have the money I wanna go do Kilimanjaro!

And I wouldn't mind certain parts of the USA, just I don't wanna be going to Disneyland or Las Vegas, somewhere a bit more... intelligent perhaps.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I have never been in a plain but I just hate the idea of it.
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
I've been England, Scotland, Wales, France, Austria, Italy.

I want to go to Australia and New Zealand because they're a long way away. And I want to go to Tanzania next year with my school's international link group. When I'm older and have the money I wanna go do Kilimanjaro!

And I wouldn't mind certain parts of the USA, just I don't wanna be going to Disneyland or Las Vegas, somewhere a bit more... intelligent perhaps.
You have ambition!
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Flying isn't that bad, but its just soooo boring!! THe best bits are taking off and landing, so the whole middle section is just boredom, boredom and more boredom (and that was on a 2 hour flight to Barcelona, just imagine what i was like on a 10 hour flight to Canada!).

But seriously I love travelling, and visiting new places. I think I'm quite well travelled, as my parents really like having a summer holiday somewhere every year. But i am definately going to go somewhere with a friend when i've saved enough money - i would like to do Eastern and Northern Europe all in one go.
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Still, you should try it one day! Chance to see more of the world and all that...
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by YouKnewThat!)
Still, you should try it one day! Chance to see more of the world and all that...
I'm a full member!
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'd love to visit New Zealand, Canada and Iceland most out of all the countries that I'd like to see.
hattori
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
japan/china
some more of europe
south america maybe

then somewhere like lapland or this place i heard of but can remember the name where christmas looks really special because the cities look kinda victorian and all christmasy but aren't very touristy.
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Flying isn't that bad, but its just soooo boring!! THe best bits are taking off and landing, so the whole middle section is just boredom, boredom and more boredom (and that was on a 2 hour flight to Barcelona, just imagine what i was like on a 10 hour flight to Canada!).

But seriously I love travelling, and visiting new places. I think I'm quite well travelled, as my parents really like having a summer holiday somewhere every year. But i am definately going to go somewhere with a friend when i've saved enough money - i would like to do Eastern and Northern Europe all in one go.
I agree about the flying! Yeh I'd like to visit Moscow and St Petersburg (spelling?), and also the Baltic countries. Oh and the former Yugoslavia!
mjf
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
I've been to Iceland, England, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, France, Spain, Greece, Turkey, South Africa and the US.
EDIT: I almost forgot the Netherlands!

I'd like to go to Kenya/Tanzania, South Africa (again), Ireland, Japan, Thailand, New Zealand, Egypt ...all over the world, really. Next summer I'm going to Hungary, and will possibly go sailing from Norway to Greece as well
Ive been to Kenya a couple of times and it is fantastic - Ill definately be returning at some point...hopefully as part of the Veterinary course! Ive been to the Masai Mara and flown over it to watch the sunrise in a hot air balloon! Then had a champagne breakfast in the middle of nowhere with Rothschild Giraffes walking past - it was magical it really was! If anyone gets the chance to go on safari please do - you wont regret it. We were then on the coast of Diani which is really picture postcard inidian ocean stuff! Great for windsurfing (well for beginners like me!) and getting a tan! Id really like to work in Africa for a while (I think) although I would think that going to work is very different than being a tourist. what was south africa like?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I want to visit every country in the world when I retire. Maybe go on a world cruise, who knows?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (506)
51.32%
No (480)
48.68%

Watched Threads