The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm smoother than the kids Gary Glitter frolics with.
Its not as easy for men as it is for women is it, for women you have a flat surface in which to trim on, but for us you have to go all the way round etc. Men back me up!
Reply 3
I don't care what she does down there. If I don't make a point of it, I expect the girl should be the same too. It's just hair, it's natural.
"Ah, General Isation. We meet again."
Ok, so how short do you want? :p:
I keep it trim for the sole reason that if i was a girl, i would hate to be having my entire face in a bush when im only trying to get at the twig
Floofy
Come along, now. Is it really so hard to trim?

Yes....

...and I like it natural down there, not fussed about the whole shavey shavey issue :smile:
LOL i for one, like to keep it relatively trimmed. because yes, i can well imagine gettin a mouthful of pubes isnt the nicest thing in the world!! but tbh, i dont mind admitting i dont receive "fellatio" as frequently as i would hope, but i guess you have to be prepared for any situation!
tbh if you're getting a face full of bush either you're very good at going in deep or his penis can't be that big if oral is like a hair pie...
Reply 10
I shave it down there...but yesterday I got a cut! It was bleeding. :frown:
Some of us have seeds growing down there honey:yep:
BackDoorEntry
I keep it trim for the sole reason that if i was a girl, i would hate to be having my entire face in a bush when im only trying to get at the twig

haha nice lol

trim = good
bare = wierd

unfortunatly the first time you do it you get real big red spots and stuff.... bad times... it also itches A LOT! lol

but trim is the way its supposed to be methinks
Reply 13
Irrelevance
"Ah, General Isation. We meet again."

Touché, Irrelevance. Touché....
Floofy
Come along, now. Is it really so hard to trim?

Sure dudes aren't expected to be as hairless as a 7 year old, but give us girls some slack. If you like your women trimmed/bare, do you practice what you preach and manage your manes?

Maybe some girls don't mind a mouthful of man bush; hell, to each her own. But for others, its nice to see a lad using initiative.

~I suppose this is directed more towards the lads that frequently receive fellatio.~

Actually a lot of girls seem to dislike it and prefer their men hairy? But trust me - I way prefer it shaven - but it is a total pain in the ass for men to do
QwentyJ
Touché, Irrelevance. Touché....

:holmes:
Reply 16
rmhumphries
Ok, so how short do you want? :p:

I'm not talking about running a razor round your bits, just no longer than, say, 1 cm in length.

It makes a difference.
Reply 17
Irrelevance
:holmes:

Quite, Watson.
Reply 18
we like to store our crabs in a safe place.
Reply 19
Ahhh! Brilliant post this! OP, a pat on your back from me. Nuffin worse than: "Eugh.. hold on..", and then pull half a cat out of your throat!

Latest

Trending

Trending