The Student Room Group

A2 Media Studies

I am in my second year of the A level Media Studies course and I absolutely hate it!! Its A joke!! I spend every Monday worrying about the lesson when it strikes at 2:05, it makes me & my friends ill!!!! It is mostly because of my teacher, he has the most awful attitude! He is like King Henry VIII, thats wot we call him neway! He is worse than the head master of the school & thats bad enough! He is jippy, he criticizes, he shouts, indimidates & humiliates you to death! He does his lessons in conferences & he doesn't help at all! We have to do a Critical Research Study project, familiar to anyone? Im doing Pop Music and Youth Culture,& I am finding it so difficult! If anyone else is in my situation, please let me know Im not alone! Any help suggestions too, send them to me!
Reply 1
gemza
I am in my second year of the A level Media Studies course and I absolutely hate it!! Its A joke!! I spend every Monday worrying about the lesson when it strikes at 2:05, it makes me & my friends ill!!!! It is mostly because of my teacher, he has the most awful attitude! He is like King Henry VIII, thats wot we call him neway! He is worse than the head master of the school & thats bad enough! He is jippy, he criticizes, he shouts, indimidates & humiliates you to death! He does his lessons in conferences & he doesn't help at all! We have to do a Critical Research Study project, familiar to anyone? Im doing Pop Music and Youth Culture,& I am finding it so difficult! If anyone else is in my situation, please let me know Im not alone! Any help suggestions too, send them to me!

Hi, I'm lucky in that I love media and my teachers great, but I know that it sux big time when you have a rubbish teacher, and although mines a good laugh hes not all that helpful when it comes to the research like the Critical Research project. I'm not doing Musiv and Youth Culture, I'm doing Women and film, but I found a really good website (northallertoncoll.org.uk/media) it really helped me work out what I was suppossed to be doing, I'm not sure how good it will be for your topic but if your still stuck give it a try!

Good Luck!
i agree. i really dont like media. the teachers are so dull at my school and one of them didnt even know my name til half way through yr 12!! i always wonder who she was talking about at parents evening!!

im doing children and tv-i dont really know why but i dont really have anyhting done and ive just about resigned myself to failing (is that the right phrase?) ah well.
Reply 3
media studies rocks man

Latest

Trending

Trending