The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
CrzySxyCool
just wondering?im a bored and i dont thing anyones got a thread like this at the moment!x x x

I have seen something but not sure really what it was.
It was like the outline of a person made out of light
Reply 2
LadyFadge
I have seen something but not sure really what it was.
It was like the outline of a person made out of light
were u scared or not!
Reply 3
CrzySxyCool
were u scared or not!

For some reason No.
I was at ease with it and to this day i have never understood it.
Its like a couple of years ago i had a dream about a man in a navy uniform, my god a good looking man and it turned out to be my Grandmas brother when i drew a picture of him. He died in the War when his ship got blown up!
Reply 4
LadyFadge
For some reason No.
I was at ease with it and to this day i have never understood it.
Its like a couple of years ago i had a dream about a man in a navy uniform, my god a good looking man and it turned out to be my Grandmas brother when i drew a picture of him. He died in the War when his ship got blown up!
wow thats weird!ive never seen anything, but my mum died last year and just days after that i was sitting thinking on this bridge and i could feel something was there it was really really weird but i havnt ever seen anything!
Reply 5
CrzySxyCool
wow thats weird!ive never seen anything, but my mum died last year and just days after that i was sitting thinking on this bridge and i could feel something was there it was really really weird but i havnt ever seen anything!

Would you be scared if you did!
Yeah i feel something often as my Twin died not long ago and sometime i can feel soemthing when i do things that we used to do together
Reply 6
LadyFadge
Yeah i feel something often as my Twin died not long ago and sometime i can feel soemthing when i do things that we used to do together

wow, really? thats quite amazing, ive felt as though people are there b4, sumtimes ive had a really really strong feeling that sum1 is in the room with me, and i thought id be scared, but i wasnt. I think maybe it could be my older sisters twin brother who died at birth...i dont know. i think about him sometimes and ive always wished i had an older brother...ive never seen anything though.
Reply 7
LadyFadge
oh im so sorry but it is weird isnt it when you know somethings there but ITS NOT!
Reply 8
kita
wow, really? thats quite amazing, ive felt as though people are there b4, sumtimes ive had a really really strong feeling that sum1 is in the room with me, and i thought id be scared, but i wasnt. I think maybe it could be my older sisters twin brother who died at birth...i dont know. i think about him sometimes and ive always wished i had an older brother...ive never seen anything though.

Yeah its hard when you know that they died! I am still getting over my sisters death so my feelings can get quite strong! It can be scary but never enough for me to tell anyone (professional) about it.
It can be quite thrilling, like when you put something somewhere leave the room and then come back and it has moved!
We used to leave things somewhere and then leave the room deliberately and see what happened. i used to love freaking my little brother out with it, there is 5 years between us, but now he has seen and felt the same things
Reply 9
CrzySxyCool
oh im so sorry but it is weird isnt it when you know somethings there but ITS NOT!

Yeah it is! I am getting over her death but the biggest problem i have is that we were so close, so i knew when something was wrong and now i just feel numb.
I re-live the feelings i got when she died whenever i think about it
Reply 10
no i have never senn you before
Reply 11
LadyFadge
Yeah its hard when you know that they died! I am still getting over my sisters death so my feelings can get quite strong! It can be scary but never enough for me to tell anyone (professional) about it.
It can be quite thrilling, like when you put something somewhere leave the room and then come back and it has moved!
We used to leave things somewhere and then leave the room deliberately and see what happened. i used to love freaking my little brother out with it, there is 5 years between us, but now he has seen and felt the same things

Thats really sad that ur twin died. I know what u mean when things move...its kinda weird...and if you tell anyone about it, especially someone who has never experienced it, they're like, yeah woteva and really dont believe u lol, like ur making it up, but i believe there are spirits out there. I wish i cud understand it all though!
Reply 12
skreemah
no i have never senn you before

funny...i think not
shut up.
Reply 13
I've never seen a ghost before but my nan hered church bells just before a relative died, this has happened twice and no there is not a church nearby.
Reply 14
i've saw the ghost of a young girl once. in my local church graveyard at 11.00. i had just come out of the pub with my mates (i wasn't drunk) when i saw it.
Reply 15
A few years ago my freinds and I were out in the woods at night, one of those nights where the moon is all clouded over, so you can't really see all to well. Anyway we were supposed to be setting up a campfire for a small party we were having out there, every time we would get the fire going a huge gust of wind would come out of nowhere and blow it out. We finally gave up and Trey went home to get some flash lights. Everything was OK for awhile then the flashlights started burning out and we started hearing strange sounds like someone walking but there was also this dragging sound. This went on for about 5 mins. Then Carrie started yelling at Matt to stop touching her neck, a flashlight came on and there was noone near Carrie. Everyone was pretty freaked out now, the light went out again and when it came back on Carrie was petrified w/ fear just staring straight ahead, we aimed the light in the direction she was looking and OMG it was horrific! This women in white w/ empty eyes was standing there staring and pointing at Carrie. You could see through the women like she wasn't totally there, she started towards Carrie and placed her hand on Carries arm then dissapeared. She left a hand print wich is still there to this day, and Carrie hasn't been the same since that night.
Reply 16
Infinity
A few years ago my freinds and I were out in the woods at night, one of those nights where the moon is all clouded over, so you can't really see all to well. Anyway we were supposed to be setting up a campfire for a small party we were having out there, every time we would get the fire going a huge gust of wind would come out of nowhere and blow it out. We finally gave up and Trey went home to get some flash lights. Everything was OK for awhile then the flashlights started burning out and we started hearing strange sounds like someone walking but there was also this dragging sound. This went on for about 5 mins. Then Carrie started yelling at Matt to stop touching her neck, a flashlight came on and there was noone near Carrie. Everyone was pretty freaked out now, the light went out again and when it came back on Carrie was petrified w/ fear just staring straight ahead, we aimed the light in the direction she was looking and OMG it was horrific! This women in white w/ empty eyes was standing there staring and pointing at Carrie. You could see through the women like she wasn't totally there, she started towards Carrie and placed her hand on Carries arm then dissapeared. She left a hand print wich is still there to this day, and Carrie hasn't been the same since that night.

are you sure you didn't just copy that out of a book?
Reply 17
jstringer
are you sure you didn't just copy that out of a book?

No I have a very vivid imagination, LOL. Not bad huh? :tongue:
Reply 18
Infinity
No I have a very vivid imagination, LOL. Not bad huh? :tongue:

LOL it just sounded like the sort of scene where these sort of things happen in stories
Reply 19
kita
Thats really sad that ur twin died. I know what u mean when things move...its kinda weird...and if you tell anyone about it, especially someone who has never experienced it, they're like, yeah woteva and really dont believe u lol, like ur making it up, but i believe there are spirits out there. I wish i cud understand it all though!

Yeah sometimes i have been picked on when i went to high school but i am okay with it all now :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending