Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    A few years ago my freinds and I were out in the woods at night, one of those nights where the moon is all clouded over, so you can't really see all to well. Anyway we were supposed to be setting up a campfire for a small party we were having out there, every time we would get the fire going a huge gust of wind would come out of nowhere and blow it out. We finally gave up and Trey went home to get some flash lights. Everything was OK for awhile then the flashlights started burning out and we started hearing strange sounds like someone walking but there was also this dragging sound. This went on for about 5 mins. Then Carrie started yelling at Matt to stop touching her neck, a flashlight came on and there was noone near Carrie. Everyone was pretty freaked out now, the light went out again and when it came back on Carrie was petrified w/ fear just staring straight ahead, we aimed the light in the direction she was looking and OMG it was horrific! This women in white w/ empty eyes was standing there staring and pointing at Carrie. You could see through the women like she wasn't totally there, she started towards Carrie and placed her hand on Carries arm then dissapeared. She left a hand print wich is still there to this day, and Carrie hasn't been the same since that night.
    Thats impressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    Thats impressive
    LOL, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... interesting question.
    Well yeah... but i cant really discuss it for a reason i cant really discuss either.
    Its a long story though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    has anyone ever seen a spirit?(ghost)
    yeah, funnily enough.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... interesting question.
    Well yeah... but i cant really discuss it for a reason i cant really discuss either.
    Its a long story though
    Why come on the thread then?
    Why cant you tell us then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    yeah, funnily enough.
    Come on then tell?

ReputationRep:
    Come on then tell?
    Its already been told, many times. Where have you been hiding?

ReputationRep:
    Its already been told, many times. Where have you been hiding?
    Under my rock so i have not heard it

ReputationRep:
    Why come on the thread then?
    Why cant you tell us then?
    This is one of those things where i cant say too much, or i might... say too much?!

Well, i know what i mean.
    But... it is very complicated, and the fact that i cannot tell (or will not possibly) indicates something...
    Well if you believe that i am telling the truth.
    I think that i believe i am, but i dont quite know...

But... things happen that... well, cant be discussed freely for whatever reason.

Maybe posting anything was too much...

ReputationRep:
    freaky.

ReputationRep:
    This is one of those things where i cant say too much, or i might... say too much?!

Well, i know what i mean.
    But... it is very complicated, and the fact that i cannot tell (or will not possibly) indicates something...
    Well if you believe that i am telling the truth.
    I think that i believe i am, but i dont quite know...

But... things happen that... well, cant be discussed freely for whatever reason.

Maybe posting anything was too much...
    Okay fair enough

ReputationRep:
    I can sympathise with Iluvatar because i know his position. Its hard to want to let it all out, yet you can't because they might come and get you.
    I've been in a similar situation.

ReputationRep:
    I can sympathise with Iluvatar because i know his position. Its hard to want to let it all out, yet you can't because they might come and get you.
    I've been in a similar situation.
    Well... that isn't really it.
    I... made a promise to someone that i would not tell people who... well, who aren't the sort of people i can tell safely.

ReputationRep:
    I... made a promise to someone that i would not tell people who... well, who aren't the sort of people i can tell safely.
    I know everything anyway. So you are not keeping much of a secret.

ReputationRep:
    if you know everything then wot is the meaning of life?

ReputationRep:
    If you believe you know everything... well, nobody knows everything, no matter how hard they try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jstringer)
    Thats easy... 42.

ReputationRep:
    Thats cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jstringer)
    Its like a gameshow, see who can live the longest, see who can climb the highest, see who can make the biggest, smallest, who can earn the most etc.

At the end of the show, everybody has their points added up. The winner wins a medal.

ReputationRep:
    Its like a gameshow, see who can live the longest, see who can climb the highest, see who can make the biggest, smallest, who can earn the most etc.

At the end of the show, everybody has their points added up. The winner wins a medal.
    (sarcastically)wow can i have a medal? LOL

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.